[Expert] Snack Food Supremacy - Game Over aska's full cheesies win

Altair

just who is the coon?
You all wake up and see that Lightwolf has died. He was killed in a way so disgusting it can't even be described!

Lightwolf said:
Dear Lightwolf,
You are Cheetos.

A very delicious strain of cheese puffs, you are a common snack in grocery stores. Your skills are many, but your most notable is to make your eater leave behind little orange residue on everything he touches.

Once in the game, you may PM Altair and askaninjask “Day X - Calling in the tiger on <user>”. You will call in the cheetos mascot, and he will eat <user> and disrupt the lynch, killing him. Nothing else will happen that day. No one fucks with a giant tiger.

As the leader of your faction, you have some abilities your cheesy friends do not. Once per <snip> nights, you may PM Altair and askaninjask “Night X - Kill <user>”. That user will die, and some little orange residue will be left behind. You may also PM Altair and askaninjask “Night X - Check <user>”. You will find out if <user> is a member of your faction.

<snip>

You are aligned with the Cheesy Snacks. You win if you eliminate the Chips, Pretzels, and Meat.
Oof! even though aska is almost full, he is still coming back to the pantry for sevenths. Better get voting fools!

It is now Day 7, which will end when I'm not swamped with work (Saturday)

Altair

just who is the coon?
long past deadline.

You all gather around midou and push him to front of the shelf, then watch as aska futilely tries to consume him. He is too tough however, so aska just chucks him in the trash.

Wrapper said:
Dear Midou,
You are Beef Jerky.

You are a tough, manly food, meat made into a snack. After eating you, people feel like doing incredibly manly things, like mauling a sasquatch.

Every night, you may PM Altair and askaninjask “Night X - Safeguard <user>”. You will offer strips of yourself to anyone who comes near <user>, and will spend the rest of the night digesting your tough body. They will also have some beef jerky stuck in their teeth the next day, and the next day will have to post something about how they have meat stuck in their teeth and can’t get it out.

As the leader of your faction, you have some abilities your minions do not. Once per <snip> nights, you may PM Altair and askaninjask “Night X - Kill <user>”. That user will die, choking on something too tough to chew. You may also PM Altair and askaninjask “Night X - Check <user>”. You will find out if <user> is a member of your faction.

<snip>

You are aligned with the Meat. You win if you eliminate the Pretzels, Pop-Tarts, Cookies, and Cheesy Snacks.
It's now Night 7 woo

Altair

just who is the coon?
You all wake up to one corpse, that of DCJ. He was killed in such a way that is too disgusting to even put into words.
Sugary goodness said:
Dear DCJ,
You are S’mores.

A newer flavor of Pop-tart, you are a fusion on chocolate and marshmallow that has taken grocery stores by storm.

Every day, you may PM Altair and askaninjask “Day X - add <user> as a flavor”. You will become <user>’s flavor and will be able to use their ability for the next night. You may not target the same player more than once, and you may find that there are some players you are not able to take as a flavor.

You are aligned with the Pop-tarts. You win if you eliminate the Meat, Chips, and Cookies.
Sucks to be him!

As you look around, you see that there none of his kind left.......
Dear Flavored Friends,
You are the Pop-tarts.

A snack food so yummy it got its own faction. Your team’s ability to copy any flavor will come in handy in the battle for between-meals domination.

Your members include:
RBG, Brown Sugar Cinnamon, your leader and master of the arts of imitation.
DCJ, S’mores, a loyal follower and another master of the imitating arts.
Staraptor Call, Strawberry, a loyal followerer, and a skilled detective.

Your leader, Brown Sugar Cinnamon, has the ability to kill. Once per <snip> nights, he may PM Altair and askaninjask “Night X - Kill <user>”. That user will die, with some crumbs left behind.

Good luck my friends.

You win if you eliminate the Meat, Chips, and Cookies.
You look around at the other four snacks remaining, knowing that this day could be one of the last...

It is now Day 8, which will end in 48 hours.

Altair

just who is the coon?
Majority also deadline.

You all drag shade to the front and hope aska eats him, even though he is so damn disgusting. Luckily, aska's taste buds are somehow underdeveloped so shade dies anyway, yea!!

Blech said:
Dear shade,
You are Haggis.

You are sheep guts. Sheep guts! Why would anyone ever willingly eat sheep guts? It’s as though some Scottish person one day said to himself “You know what would be nice? All of the parts of a dead sheep, cooked in the dead sheep’s own stomach. Mmmmmm, yeah.”

Every night, you may PM Altair and askaninjask “Night X - SPACETIME WARP”. You will use the secret powers held within all sheep’s hearts to bend space and time around you, which will redirect the results of every full role PM inspection that night to your partner, <snip>. You can use this power an unlimited number of times.

Since all of the other snack foods are too afraid to touch you, you are unkillable through night 2.

You are neutral in this conflict. You win if the Disgusting Foreign Foods win.
Who are these mysterious marauders...

It's now Night 8 ching chong

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
“Forsan et haec olim meminisse iuvabit,” says askaninjask.

“What language is that even in?” asks RODAN.

“Latin...” says askaninjask.

“I’m hungry again. Let’s get some food.”

“Alright, I’m down.”

They check the pantry. On the floor of the pantry, waiting for them, are two disgusting foods, clearly rotted to the core.

“You bought Haggis?” says RODAN. “That’s fucking disgusting. And wait - Vegemite?”

For yes, there was a jar of Vegemite on the floor, next to the Haggis.

“Alright, I’ll throw them out. Eugh, there’s cheese-powder on the side of the can. I guess I should be more careful after I eat Cheetos...”

Dear Pidge,
You are Vegemite.

You are a food-paste from Australia, and you’re pretty gross. You’re odd-looking, strange-tasting, and completely outclassed by other spreads. It’s difficult to understand why anyone would ever willingly put you on their bread, but apparently Australians enjoy you.

Every night, you may PM Altair and askaninjask “Night X - Inspect <user>”. You spread yourself on their toast, causing them to recoil in fear, giving you a full copy of their role PM.

Since all of the other snack foods are too afraid to touch you, you are unkillable through night 2.

Upon your death, the inspection results you have stored will be let loose and they will return to the faction that ordered them. The inspections that you yourself ordered will be released in the update containing your death. Also, if you die before getting inspection results on everyone, then your partner, Haggis, will be removed from the game, having lost.

You are neutral in this conflict. You win if the Disgusting Foreign Foods win.
“I think some of the Vegemite leaked onto your Goldfish. It smells gross,” says RODAN.
“Alright, I guess I’m throwing that away too,” replies askaninjask.

Dear vonFiedler,
You are Goldfish.

Not a real goldfish, that would be gross. You are the cheesy snack often given to young children, “the snack that smiles back”.

Every night, you may PM Altair and askaninjask “Night X - Persuade <user1> to vote <user2>”. You will take your horde of goldfish and threaten <user1> to vote <user2>. Should they not vote for <user2>, they will be godkilled.

You are aligned with the Cheesy Snacks. You win if you eliminate the Chips, Pretzels, and Meat.
“Wait,” says askaninjask, realizing something. “My pantry is almost empty!”
“Let’s clean it out RIGHT NOW,” says RODAN. “Oh my god, I have never been more excited in my life.”

They take out the last two snacks on the shelves. One of them was a rack of ribs, frozen and sealed inside of a zip-lock bag. The other was a package of Ritz Cheese crackers.

“Let’s eat the Ritz Cheese crackers first,” says askaninjask. “I love those.”

They open the package. RODAN takes out the first one.

“Wait, I think I see something in my cracker,” says RODAN. “It’s like, a face.”

“Let me see that...” says askaninjask. “Wait a second, that looks like--”

“No, it can’t be...”

“That looks like Jesus! That Ritz Cheese cracker looks like Jesus! It’s been dented here, that’s the beard, and here those holes are the eyes! If you look on the other side, there’s a cross too!”

“This is a sign from the Lord. We cannot eat these Ritz Cheese crackers.”

So instead, they agree to eat the rack of ribs.

Dear zorbees/Yeti,
You are Ribs.

You are the juicy, delicious meat left on pigs’ ribs. You’re often covered with a red or brown gooey glaze that doesn’t come off your fingers. It’s the herpes of meat juices.

Every night, you may PM Altair and askaninjask “Night X - Inspect <user>”. You will get some of your glaze onto them, and in their attempts to get the glaze off, they will let loose a copy of their entire role PM.

You are aligned with the Meat. You win if you eliminate the Pretzels, Pop-Tarts, Cookies, and Cheesy Snacks.
askaninjask and RODAN agree to encase the Ritz Cheese crackers in a glass seal, forever preserving its freshness. They sold the Jesus cracker on eBay for over 10,000 US dollars.

Dear GoldenKnight,
You are Ritz Cheese Crackers.

Even though you are just cheese powder (?) stuffed between two Ritz crackers, you are surprisingly good, and Altair’s favorite snack. Your cheese powder was tasty enough to get you onto the Cheesy Snacks, and there you will stay.

Every night, you may PM Altair and askaninjask ‘Night X - Silence <user>”. You will stuff some cheese powder into <user>’s mouth, rendering him unable to talk for the next day. If he decides to talk anyways, the Red 40 and Yellow 7 will seep into his brain, killing him.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE CHEESY SNACKS, (LIGHTWOLF, GTS/THEANGRYSCIENTIST, VONFIEDLER, GOLDENKNIGHT, AND IMPERFECTLUCK) WINNERS OF SNACK FOOD SUPREMACY.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)