VGC '11 US Northwest Regional - Seattle, WA - May 14th - WON BY biffsterPKMN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here at the competition, but my data plan is limited so no stream. Juniors and seniors are finishing preliminary battles shortly. Excite!

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I think kamz likes little kids. :cloud: Just kidding bro, I'm guessing you are one.

I saw part of a video earlier, but the stream went offline before I saw the end of the battle. One team had Terrakion, Chandelure, Haxorus, and Braviary. While the other had Terrakion, Tornadus, Thundurus, and Scrafty. It was down to Haxorus and Braviary vs Scrafty and Thundurus when the stream crashed.

Looking forward to hearing some results from Masters :)

I saw part of a video earlier, but the stream went offline before I saw the end of the battle. One team had Terrakion, Chandelure, Haxorus, and Braviary. While the other had Terrakion, Tornadus, Thundurus, and Scrafty. It was down to Haxorus and Braviary vs Scrafty and Thundurus when the stream crashed.
What I saw was that it came down to Scrafty and Thundurus vs Haxorus and then ended 2-0.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
skarm out in R2 :( Seattle = 2 speed tie losses + crit mach punch through a chople berry = game over.

OmegaDonut starting R1
Huy starting R2
Fish starting R3

Duy out in R3
Articuno64 R3
Biffster R3
Fishy R3

Fishy out in R3
Huy out in R2?
Fish in finalists lounge
caffwin in finalists lounge

Ninahaza in finalists lounge
Articuno64 in finalists lounge
Biffster in finalists lounge

Teej in finalists lounge

Halordain in finalists lounge
OmegaDonut in R3

OmegaDonut in finalists lounge.

There are over 40 people in finalists lounge so this is gonna be a Top 64 with byes.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Top 64 starting now!

Articuno64 vs Halordain
OmegaDonut playing
caffwin playing
Biffster gets a bye
Fish gets a bye
TeeJ gets a bye
Ninahaza gets a bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)