Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but how much does usually take?
It's completely based on luck, like he said. It could be your first pokemon you hatched, meaning it could take all of 5 minutes. Or, with how luck can work, you might die of old age before you ever manage to breed the pokemon you wanted. So the answer is: We don't know, it varies.

can anyone tell me if there's a way to get berries 5th gen w/o having access to wifi? It's seriously frustrating/unfair. i have no access to wifi and my friends are friggin whoring berries.

What Pokemon is currently the most powerful Pokemon in OU? (Dream World too)
Thats up to perspective, but looking at the highest not banned pokemon from recent suspect tests probably is a good idea. IMO it is Latios, excadrill, and reniculus right now, although the latter two are stoppable, although strong and tough to beat against a good opponent. As for DW, I'm not so sure, though I'd guess it would be the same along wiht Ditto, shandera, and breloom.

So I got to my black city today and there was nothing there except a few buildings. I've entralinked with my friend who has white twice now and I still have no people there, few more buildings, but no more people. How many times do I have to entralink before people show up in my city again?

So I got to my black city today and there was nothing there except a few buildings. I've entralinked with my friend who has white twice now and I still have no people there, few more buildings, but no more people. How many times do I have to entralink before people show up in my city again?
You have to talk to specific people while entralink-ing. I believe you can only get people from White Forest, but I could be wrong.

The move Quash makes the target go last in that turn. Does it go after a pokemon that uses trick room in double/triple battle?

The move Quash makes the target go last in that turn. Does it go after a pokemon that uses trick room in double/triple battle?
Trick Room has the priority of -7. Quash is in the 0 (normal) priority bracket. Quash makes it go last within its priority bracket, so it would use Quash prior to the other pokemon using Trick Room. I'm curious though, what's the impetus of this question?

Trick Room has the priority of -7. Quash is in the 0 (normal) priority bracket. Quash makes it go last within its priority bracket, so it would use Quash prior to the other pokemon using Trick Room. I'm curious though, what's the impetus of this question?
I'm guessing he means the Quashed Pokemon going last in Trick Room, not if Quash goes last in Trick Room

Chaosreaver:

That's incorrect: when Quash is used, the opponent is, in effect, moved to the end of the turn order, so that it takes its turn after all other Pokémon regardless of priority level. I've tested this situation. Thus, the opponent's attack goes after even Trick Room, Whirlwind, Vital Throw, and other attacks with a priority level less than 0.

does the baby inherit the parent's IVs? or just the father/mother? does it inherit always, or is there any percentage? if I put as parents babys (hatched eggs), does it work anyways?

does the baby inherit the parent's IVs? or just the father/mother? does it inherit always, or is there any percentage? if I put as parents babys (hatched eggs), does it work anyways?
When breeding, the baby has 3 IVs picked at random, and 3 IVs that come from its parents; which parent each of those 3 come from is random, so they might all come from the same parent, or more likely 1 from one parent and 2 from the other. You can control the probabilities somewhat using hold items; most useful are the Power items (which force a particular stat to be inherited from a particular parent, but you can only use one in each breed), and an Everstone (which gives a 50% chance of making a parent pass down its nature).

It's fine to use freshly hatched Pokémon as parents in most cases. The exception is for prevolutions added in a later generation to the original Pokémon (e.g. Cleffa from Clefairy or Budew from Roselia); you need to evolve those before they're usable for breeding.

hoe4show said:
can anyone tell me if there's a way to get berries 5th gen w/o having access to wifi? It's seriously frustrating/unfair. i have no access to wifi and my friends are friggin whoring berries
Not all berries, but you can get some. Most commonly, they're available as wild hold items (i.e. can be stolen from particular wild Pokémon with a low chance). There are also some daily events that let you get basic status-resist berries (in the art gallery in Castelia City, talking to a clown) and Lum berries (from the baker lady in the south-east corner of the land around Village Bridge). You also often get Sitrus berries from defeating Rangers and Breeders in the postgame; however, there's only a finite supply of those. I've also heard that you can get certain berries as a result of very long streaks in the Battle Subway (from people on the platforms), but don't know that from personal experience.

Chaosreaver:

That's incorrect: when Quash is used, the opponent is, in effect, moved to the end of the turn order, so that it takes its turn after all other Pokémon regardless of priority level. I've tested this situation. Thus, the opponent's attack goes after even Trick Room, Whirlwind, Vital Throw, and other attacks with a priority level less than 0.
Oh, I misread the description for Quash. For some reason I thought it meant the user goes last...

Thanks for the Quash answer. The reason I asked is that I want to try whirlwind/roar in double/triple battle partnered with Prankster Murkrow with Quash.

I'm looking to make a Battle Subway team with Machamp, Offensive swords dance Scizor and Heatran. However, I only have the Quiet Eruption Heatran. Does anyone have a suggested EV spread for this Heatran, as it won't be taking advantage of TR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)