Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I would like to know if you can add Pokémon to your Entralink.

I had planned to get a ton of the special "Eevee-lution" thinking there would be at least one female in there for me to start breeding. However, I got none. I later found out on Serebii that only males were given. So now, I'm in deep shit, because there's no more "Eevee-lution" in my Entralink to RNG. That means no Magic Bounce Espeon, Hydration Vaporeon and Chlorophyll Leafeon. I might have tried Jolteon, Flareon and Glaceon, but I doubt it.

So now, I want to know if I can add them to my Entralink via any method (Pokesav, using a DS as a distributor, etc.) in order to RNG them once they're in, 'cause I want them legit. Anyone has a clue on how to do that? Or does anyone has a save with them still in the Entralink?
There's a new event in the Japanese Dream World releasing female DW Eevee. If you manage to pick up this event Eevee or a female offspring from the WiFi boards, you can breed more DW Eevee. You should utilize this opportunity instead of resorting to injecting Entralink Pokemon. Hope this helps.

There's a new event in the Japanese Dream World releasing female DW Eevee. If you manage to pick up this event Eevee or a female offspring from the WiFi boards, you can breed more DW Eevee. You should utilize this opportunity instead of resorting to injecting Entralink Pokemon. Hope this helps.
So they are gonna be female? Wow, that's cool. Do you know a page which gives you the instructions in English, by any chance? Thanks, that really helps.

For a Nasty Plot Crobat set, what moves do I choose? (assuming item is Leftovers, max Speed and SpAtk EV's, nature is Timid, and Nasty Plot takes up a slot)

Options:
Air Slash (STAB, flinch, coverage against Fighting, Bug, Grass)
Dark Pulse (Flinch, coverage against Ghost and Psychic)
Giga Drain (Recovery, coverage against Water, Ground, Rock)
Heat Wave (Burn, Coverage against Bug, Steel, Grass, Ice)
Sludge Bomb (STAB, poison, coverage against Grass)
Ok so I have it narrowed down to Nasty Plot, Air Slash, Heat Wave and......?

Ok so I have it narrowed down to Nasty Plot, Air Slash, Heat Wave and......?
Sludge Bomb doesn't really seem necessaery with 2 moves super effective against grass, so it's between Giga Drain and Dark Pulse. Out of them, I'd take Dark Pulse, mainly to do more damage to Reunicles.

What Dragon pairs best with SpD Jirachi?

EDIT: So the Dragons that share the most defensive synergy with Jirachi are Hydreigon, Salamence and Dragonite. Out of those, who works best alongside SpD Jirachi, and what set would you recommend?
If you respond to this THANK YOU VERY MUCH, it is greatly appreciated.

Father with everstone equipped + mother without everstone = 50% chances of baby with same nature than its father? Father and mother (with same nature) both with everstone = 100% chances of baby with same nature than parents?

Where's the best place to go to catch some low level pokemon that I can use when I trade over from Silver and Diamond? I've got false swipe so I just need some easy, low level pokemon that will transfer over generations.

Where's the best place to go to catch some low level pokemon that I can use when I trade over from Silver and Diamond? I've got false swipe so I just need some easy, low level pokemon that will transfer over generations.
You can't trade anything from gen 2 and 1 onto future generations.

Sorry if this question has been answered previously. It's a little different from the one in the first post:

If you breed two same-species, opposite-gender Pokemon, and BOTH have the DW ability, will the baby NEVER get the ability? Because that's what I'm seeing so far.

Sorry if this question has been answered previously. It's a little different from the one in the first post:

If you breed two same-species, opposite-gender Pokemon, and BOTH have the DW ability, will the baby NEVER get the ability? Because that's what I'm seeing so far.
No, you're just unlucky. Still a 50% chance to be passed down.

No, it should have the same chance of getting the DW ability as breeding with just a DW female. You're just unlucky so far.

EDIT: Ninja'ed

No, it should have the same chance of getting the DW ability as breeding with just a DW female. You're just unlucky so far.

EDIT: Ninja'ed
Okay, guess I will try again later. 20 Keen Eye Starlys was starting to seem a little ridiculous, but I guess I've had worse days.

He thought you were talking about Silver, not SoulSilver. You might want to clearly differentiate between the two. You can trade from SS to BW.

What are you talking about? I can't trade my garchomp or tyranitar or anything like that to Black so I can breed them in my black game for the battle subway?
You can. It's not really trading, it's PokéTransferring. With a minigame, like the Pal Park.
I understand the issue here, you said Silver, a 2nd gen game, while I think you mean Soul Silver, a 4th gen game.
Edit: Ninjask'd.

What are you talking about? I can't trade my garchomp or tyranitar or anything like that to Black so I can breed them in my black game for the battle subway?
He probably thought you meant Silver like from 10+ years ago. But you probably meant SoulSilver right?

He thought you were talking about Silver, not SoulSilver. You might want to clearly differentiate between the two. You can trade from SS to BW.
Ohh yeah, Soul Silver, my fault! Also, is it true that you can't put items on the pokemon when you transfer them over? Because if that's true then I'll just do a normal trade, I can still do that with Soul Silver and Diamond right?

And where can I get pokemon easily that I can use for trading with previous generations?

Edit: did some research, so if I use the transfer I can't put items on my pokemon. But can I go to the union room with my Soul Silver and Black (on different DS's obviously) and do a regular trade that way and have the pokemon from Soul Silver hold itens?

Ohh yeah, Soul Silver, my fault! Also, is it true that you can't put items on the pokemon when you transfer them over? Because if that's true then I'll just do a normal trade, I can still do that with Soul Silver and Diamond right?

And where can I get pokemon easily that I can use for trading with previous generations?

Edit: did some research, so if I use the transfer I can't put items on my pokemon. But can I go to the union room with my Soul Silver and Black (on different DS's obviously) and do a regular trade that way and have the pokemon from Soul Silver hold itens?
Gen 4 and Gen 5 games can't go to the Union Room together. They're incompatible. The only way to transfer mons from a Gen 4 game (Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold and SoulSilver) and a Gen 5 game (Black and White) is through PokeTransfer, which cannot transfer items.

Gen 4 and Gen 5 games can't go to the Union Room together. They're incompatible. The only way to transfer mons from a Gen 4 game (Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold and SoulSilver) and a Gen 5 game (Black and White) is through PokeTransfer, which cannot transfer items.
Ugh...well that's gonna be a pain. Thanks. Same rules as pal park I assume? No items, no HM moves?

What Pokemon pairs best with SpD Jirachi?

So the Pokemonthat share the most defensive synergy with Jirachi are Hydreigon, Gyarados, Salamence and Dragonite. Out of those, who works best alongside SpD Jirachi, and what set would you recommend?
If you respond to this THANK YOU VERY MUCH, it is greatly appreciated.
I'm trying to build a new team and my brain is being very uncooperative.

Ugh...well that's gonna be a pain. Thanks. Same rules as pal park I assume? No items, no HM moves?
It's basically the same, but for the no-items rule (Pal Park does allow items to be transferred). Also, you have to play a minigame for the transfer to work; any Pokémon you fail to catch in the minigame get sent back to the game they came from. (Technically, Pal Park has a minigame too, but there's no way to fail it, unlike Pokéshift's.) The other thing is that you need two DSes (because you have two DS game cards); the correct way to do it is to load the Black/White game on one, and DS Download Play on the other (with a 4th gen game card inserted).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)