caffwin's Sculptures and more

Hi! I've been a huge Pokemon fan since it hit North America about 10 years ago. I started out drawing them when I was young and a couple years ago I started sculpting casually, so I thought I'd share my creations with you guys.

Here we go, in order from gen 1!

Weepinbell

Electabuzz

Gloom

Lapras

Parasect

Smeargle + Ditto

HootHoot + Noctowl

Skarmory

Spinarak

Milotic

Jellicent

Scrafty

Kyurem

I also did this painting recently! I got obsessed with this fire moth when I first saw it, and it's definitely made my favourites from gen 5. :D

Volcarona

I'm open to requests in the future but I can't guarantee that I will get around to most of them because I work at my own pace with school among other things that take up most of my time.

These are brilliant

That Volcarona is just gorgeous. The colors flow perfectly and Volcarona is a cool Pokemon in general and I love it gfdkjasd.

Your sculptures are great too! Spinarak is probably my favorite out of all of them but the Noctowl/Hoothoot are awesome.

Looking forward to seeing more from you if you do post anymore c:

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
These are incredibly good as well as cute.
100% awesome, and that painting is really great too.
Fantastic stuff :)

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Hey you forgot the one you made for me!

I love your sculptures and its nice to see ones you never showed me like that Noctowl who looks absolutely amazing.

Thank for all the nice comments, everyone!

Also Paul, you're so right. I went ahead and added it. :D

I didn't add all of them but there are definitely quite a few that I'm missing haha.

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Did you use Whirlwind? Because I'm completely blown away.

Hoothoot and Noctowl must be my favorite out of the bunch. Partially because of the choice, partially because of the dynamic pose. You've got yourself some serious knack for this!

Wow, these are amazing lol! I like the Lapras best so far, its adorable. I love how much character your sculptures have (:

So cool! I think these are awesome.

I used to mess around with polymer clay ages ago... not sure if that's what you've used for these, but I never figured out how to get such smooth shapes (as opposed to stuff that's covered in fingerprints). I'm pretty amazed by your technique-- everything looks so clean and crisp!

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
These are all amazing. I love it when some new guy just randomly shows up and has GREAT art.

The sculptures are amazing. That Lapras is so incredibly cute, but they're all just fabulous. Also, you're not a shabby painter by any means. disc'd

Moo

Professor
is an Artist Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
[01:07] <@ChouToshio> OMG
[01:07] <@ChouToshio> caffwin's sculpture thread makes me so happy
[01:11] <Moo> jesus chris
[01:11] <Moo> t
[01:11] <Moo> those are amazing
[01:11] <@ChouToshio> right?
[01:11] <@ChouToshio> I wonder what the material is
[01:11] <Moo> clay?
[01:11] <Moo> or
[01:11] <Moo> maybe he works for the ace of cakes people
[01:11] <@ChouToshio> could be
[01:11] <Moo> and they're all cakes!

Are they cakes?

@___________@
Insanely amazing sculptures caffwin! I have seen some Pokemon sculptures, but none are mindblowingly good as yours. Also, that Skarmory is sooo adorable, it looks like it could be a pre-evolution or something. :3

These are all absolutely amazing, but the Lapras is definitely my favorite. Probably the most adorable thing I've seen all week!!! :toast:

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
gaaah caffwin you're so fucking boss

those sculptures are so good, definitely a much higher quality than I had expected when you first said you sculpted, really mind blowing. they look so much like the actual pokemon that like rey said, it almost looks digital, it's so clean and well done. kudos!!!

i feel like i want to request my own sculpture you could give to me at indy but man idk what on earth i would want. :3 but if you'd be willing to make something i will totally make up my mind!!!! :heart: :heart:

YOU'RE SO GREAT.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)