Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Spoook: You get a Budew called Squirt. He must always have Water Sport, even when he evolves, and must use it on his first turn in battle. Upon evolving into Roselia, he must immediately evolve into Roserade.

@Spoook Congrats! You get Natech the Piplup! Natech loves natural things, so it will only use Herbs, Berries, and Fresh Water to heal or revive besides in the Pokemon Center. When you reach Iron Island however, all that changes. After you beat Iron Island, Natech is overcome with a strange urge to evolve fully, so you must drop everything and figure out how to evolve it. After it evolves, Natech's personality does a 180. It wants to learn everything about technology it has been missing, so you must use 20 potions (the kind doesn't matter, they can all be Potions for all I care), 5 X items, and 1 Vitamin before it will battle again. Afterwards, Natech discovers the wonders of technology and all that it has been missing, so it abandons its old ways of herbs and berries and water and immerses itself in technology. To prove it is the ultimate technology master, it must solo Byron (so you have to go to Iron Island before) and solo all Steel and Poison types.

You get SharpShtr the Sneasel! This sneasel wants to make the best of its ability (keen eye) and can only use moves without perfect accuracy. SharpShtr MUST know Blizzard. SharpShtr can evolve after Koing one of Cyrus's pokemon with Blizzard. Since its new ability is pressure, the past restrictions are gone. Change its name to Trollvile. It can now only have 2 attacking moves. The other 2 moves MUST be Protect and Substitute, because it wants to PP Stall its opponents.

@Spoook, take a Shellos named Squishy. If it's pink, it cannot use any Water moves; if it's blue, it cannot use any Ground moves. Either way, it cannot learn more then 1 TM/HM.

@Spoook

Catch a Stunky and name it "LePew"

Pew? Moi? No!
To evolve HE (caps for emphasis) must use attract on a female Pokemon and be hit through the infatuation 10 times. This Pokemon may not be more than 5 levels below LePew's current level.
He may not use a Poison type attack against a female Pokemon.

A/N I did not state this but I meant it implicitly: I does not have to be the same Pokemon, nor does it have to be 10 different Pokemon. It may be against as many or as few opponents as you wish.

I'm going to be doing a scramble challenge for Soul Silver.

I need some pokemon!

Also, I need a name for my character.

I also want a really hard challenge.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Name your character Lolcat. Take a Sentret. For every slot in its final moveset that is not an HM, solo a Gym Leader. For every slot that is an HM, solo a Rival battle.

Drakos: Take Meteoros the Dratini. It must be taught Draco Meteor immediately, and must use it to solo all 3 of Lance's Dragonite without switching out.

@Drakos:

You get Gamble the Gastly. It can only learn level-up moves. Each time it attacks, roll a die. If 1-4, use the move that corresponds to the position of the number in this format:
If you roll a 5, roll again. If you roll a 6, you get to choose a move (credit to Dummy007 for the idea). It cannot evolve until it's gotten its money's worth (solo 25000 Pokédollars' worth of trainers without an Amulet Coin to evolve into Haunter and 50000 Pokédollars' worth to evolve into Gengar (assuming you can)).

@ Drakos: You wanted very hard right? All right then, you asked for it... Take a Chikorita name it Jealind. It hates Geodude because of a grudge, and thus hates all Gray pokemon. So just solo all Gray-colored pokemon, not too hard right? One hitch, Jealind is color blind. So, in turn, you must solo all pokemon that aren't black or white mainly, because otherwise all colored pokemon appear gray. I'm not a complete jerk, so you only have to solo pokemon that are either controlled by Gym Leaders, your Rival, the Elite 4/Champion, Red, or Gym Leader trainers. This soloing requirement is usurped by any other challange you need to do. No restrictions to evolve into Bayleef, but you must have soloed at least 50 pokemon that fit the above requirement to evolve fully. That is all.

Drakos, you get Bomb Squad the Sandshrew! Bomb Squad must solo every Pokemon in the game that can learn Selfdestruct or Explosion (Pre-E4, this is the following list: Geodude/Graveler/Golem, Voltorb/Electrode, Koffing/Weezing, Grimer/Muk, Gastly/Haunter/Gengar, Magnemite/Magneton, Shellder/Cloyster, Onix/Steelix, Pineco/Forretress, Exeggcute/Exeggutor, Qwilfish, Magcargo, Corsola, Sudowoodo, Snorlax and lolMew). He can only evolve after soloing every Pokemon on the "trap floor" in Team Rocket HQ without using any form of healing. If any Pokemon explodes on him before his evolution (or if he faints during the trap floor sequence), he must solo Pryce as punishment and wait to evolve until afterwards. Either way, he must always keep Sand-Attack in his moveset, and (after he learns them) either Rollout or Fury Cutter.

EDIT: To mesh with your Chikorita challenge, Bomb Squad needs only solo two of Morty's ghosts, leaving the other two for Chikorita. Should the situation arise, Pryce is non-negotiable, though. :D

@Drakos: Whatever you want, can only use Hidden Power in battle, no more than 1 HM.
I'm fine with the HM rule, but how will I get hidden power on all of them? Especially early in the game?

So far so good. Looks like this will be a tough one. Just need one more pokemon. Also, can my dratini and sentret evolve?

EDIT: I get what your saying yaya nvm lol. Whatever pokemon but it can only use HP and only one HM on it. Right?

You can get the Hidden Power TM at the Lake of Rage, from the man in the northwestern house.

Dratini and Sentret can evolve unless the poster of the challange says that they can't.

@Drakos: Whatever you want, can only use Hidden Power in battle, no more than 1 HM.
Seriously?

How many times have you given this challenge?

One of the points of Scramble, imo, is to be highly original and creative. To me, giving the same challenge more than once kinda defeats that idea. Slight exception can be found in some of the diceroll-to-get-restrctions challenges, but those are customized for the person.

Obviously I can't stop you from posting it, but I just think it's a bit of a letdown for Scramblers. Have some fun with the story of the mon, or find a cool way to restrict them otherwise.

@Spook
You get ImBoss the Machop,
to Evolve him you must solo two Psychics and one Flying type 2 levels lower than you or anything above your level without using super effective moves.
Edit:
To Evolve him again,He must solo a Gym Leader.
No restrictions as Machamp
(I just read he was able to trade)

Copy Paste :P

Hopefully this time they take this pokemon.

I'm fine with the HM rule, but how will I get hidden power on all of them? Especially early in the game?

So far so good. Looks like this will be a tough one. Just need one more pokemon. Also, can my dratini and sentret evolve?

EDIT: I get what your saying yaya nvm lol. Whatever pokemon but it can only use HP and only one HM on it. Right?
blah blah as you say you needed one more mon, take Tentacle the Tentacool. Now this Tentacool is very very sick, in fact it is addicted to bukkake hentai, and then it will demonstrate its bukkake abilities in battle by using Wrap or Constrict. It must do this on 1 Pokemon of every trainer that is of the opposite gender(i.e. if Tentacle is a male, it must do this to 1 Pokemon of every female trainer in the game)

There are six above your post. Which one did you overlook?

There are six above your post. Which one did you overlook?
I overlooked what yaya said at first and thought he meant that I should do HP on all my pokemon. That's why I edited it and said that I understood what he was saying. My bad.

Should I do yaya's or IceBeam's proposal? I'm thinking yaya's because he said it first.

Seriously?

How many times have you given this challenge?

One of the points of Scramble, imo, is to be highly original and creative. To me, giving the same challenge more than once kinda defeats that idea. Slight exception can be found in some of the diceroll-to-get-restrctions challenges, but those are customized for the person.

Obviously I can't stop you from posting it, but I just think it's a bit of a letdown for Scramblers. Have some fun with the story of the mon, or find a cool way to restrict them otherwise.
I agree with this. There's nothing "fun" or "creative" about a Pokemon that can only use one move, especially Hidden Power since there's nothing really special about it other than it's type and base power is based off of IVs.

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
VGCPL Champion
I overlooked what yaya said at first and thought he meant that I should do HP on all my pokemon. That's why I edited it and said that I understood what he was saying. My bad.

Should I do yaya's or IceBeam's proposal? I'm thinking yaya's because he said it first.
I think you should do TM13 mainly to get YaYa for doing the same challenge over and over again >_>. I wouln't have a problem with it, except for that it's not a good challenge. It's stupid really, and if I were to ever get it, I would box the fucker and carry on. Also, I can't believe I'm agreeing with the person who killed me in time traveling viking mafia.

its either you vote for the bukkake or you vote for something that you can't use until Lake Of Rage.

I would prolly vote for myself, just to be a dick.

Fiddy's Soul Silver Scramble Challenge

Alright so I have what my team will be for this scramble challenge. Every few days I will post and update how the challenge is working out for me. My character will be named "LolCat" thanks to DetroitLolcat. Let's take a look at the contenders:

Jealind the Chikorita submitted by Ziposaki
My starter pokemon. "It hates Geodude because of a grudge, and thus hates all Gray pokemon. So just solo all Gray-colored pokemon, not too hard right? One hitch, Jealind is color blind. So, in turn, you must solo all pokemon that aren't black or white mainly, because otherwise all colored pokemon appear gray. I'm not a complete jerk, so you only have to solo pokemon that are either controlled by Gym Leaders, your Rival, the Elite 4/Champion, Red, or Gym Leader trainers. This soloing requirement is usurped by any other challange you need to do. No restrictions to evolve into Bayleef, but you must have soloed at least 50 pokemon that fit the above requirement to evolve fully."

Tentacle the Tentacool submitted by TM13IceBeam
"Now this Tentacool is very very sick, in fact it is addicted to bukkake hentai, and then it will demonstrate its bukkake abilities in battle by using Wrap or Constrict. It must do this on 1 Pokemon of every trainer that is of the opposite gender(i.e. if Tentacle is a male, it must do this to 1 Pokemon of every female trainer in the game)"

Bomb Squad the Sandshrew submitted by Ruwisk
"Bomb Squad must solo every Pokemon in the game that can learn Selfdestruct or Explosion (Pre-E4, this is the following list: Geodude/Graveler/Golem, Voltorb/Electrode, Koffing/Weezing, Grimer/Muk, Gastly/Haunter/Gengar, Magnemite/Magneton, Shellder/Cloyster, Onix/Steelix, Pineco/Forretress, Exeggcute/Exeggutor, Qwilfish, Magcargo, Corsola, Sudowoodo, Snorlax and lolMew). He can only evolve after soloing every Pokemon on the "trap floor" in Team Rocket HQ without using any form of healing. If any Pokemon explodes on him before his evolution (or if he faints during the trap floor sequence), he must solo Pryce as punishment and wait to evolve until afterwards. Either way, he must always keep Sand-Attack in his moveset, and (after he learns them) either Rollout or Fury Cutter. To mesh with your Chikorita challenge, Bomb Squad needs only solo two of Morty's ghosts, leaving the other two for Chikorita. Should the situation arise, Pryce is non-negotiable"

Gamble the Gastly submitted by Newby n0Ob
"It can only learn level-up moves. Each time it attacks, roll a die. If 1-4, use the move that corresponds to the position of the number in this format:
If you roll a 5, roll again. If you roll a 6, you get to choose a move (credit to Dummy007 for the idea). It cannot evolve until it's gotten its money's worth (solo 25000 Pokédollars' worth of trainers without an Amulet Coin to evolve into Haunter and 50000 Pokédollars' worth to evolve into Gengar."

Meteoros the Dratini submitted by Bob_Squob
"It must be taught Draco Meteor immediately, and must use it to solo all 3 of Lance's Dragonite without switching out."

Sentret submitted by DetroitLolcat
"For every slot in its final moveset that is not an HM, solo a Gym Leader. For every slot that is an HM, solo a Rival battle."

So I've started my Soul Silver scramblocke. And I've remember how fun SS is. So I really can't be bothered scramblocking it, however I will still use the 12 Pokemon given to me, I've never trained a party of over 6 before. Anyways, that is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)