the 2011 nba draft... but with a twist

you're the cavs and you have the number one pick. the space-time continuum ruptured, causing a wormhole whereby lebron james circa 2003 is transported to 2011... and he's draft eligible! do you pick 2003 lebron with the number one pick? also, 2011 lebron is still with the heat and all that jazz (not utah jazz, har har)

Choosing LeBron was not a bad thing at all. It was wasting first round picks on JJ Hickson and Cristian Eyenga that was the bad thing. No wonder why he left... When you pass up on NBA ready players for pure potential in the first round when you're trying to win a championship, you're kind of admitting that you give up on winning now, and aim to win down the road. Danny Ferry is a straight bumb...

butter toast you're missing the point... of course it was a good pick in 2003 but what about in 2011 with 2003 version of lebron. you guys are obviously not acknowledging the hilarity/awkwardness that would ensure if they picked him

butter toast you're missing the point... of course it was a good pick in 2003 but what about in 2011 with 2003 version of lebron. you guys are obviously not acknowledging the hilarity/awkwardness that would ensure if they picked him
And you're missing my point. Look at where I am from. You think I AM missing the point? I know about it more tha anyone.

It had nothing to do with drafting LeBron. He left because Cleveland was not dedicated enough to win. So, picking the league MVP and having him bring basketball back to Cleveland was the best thing that could have happened. You know how much money he brought to the franchise? You remember when he led them to tne finals? THEY NEED SOMEONE TO DO THAT AGAIN. I don't care if he leaves or not. He gives them the best chance to win the title. Fans understand that, it's why they are pissed as hell that he left. The Cavs and their fans would not trade the time with LeBron for anything. There would be no awkwardness about it.

And what I was saying before, it was Danny Ferry's fault he left. He is gone now, in 2011, so there would be no problems AND MOST LIKELY A CHAMPIONSHIP. WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK OUT OF A DRAFT PICK. GOD DAMN KYREE ERVING CAN'T DO IT!

Definately, Cleaveland was a really good team since about 2005 for no other reason the LeBron.
They just gotta try to not mess up on other things...

Definately, Cleaveland was a really good team since about 2005 for no other reason the LeBron.
They just gotta try to not mess up on other things...
like drafting Luke Jackson in 04, missed the oppertunity to get a nice running mate for lebron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)