"It's a one-hit KO!" A 2011 VGC Nationals Warstory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice read, and awesome job with an unorthodox team. My dad watched your match on the screen, and when he told me a guy named Dillon had Emolga and Stunfisk, I was like "Oh shit, I don't want to face this guy." Good job, even with the 47th place.

Nice read, and awesome job with an unorthodox team. My dad watched your match on the screen, and when he told me a guy named Dillon had Emolga and Stunfisk, I was like "Oh shit, I don't want to face this guy." Good job, even with the 47th place.
WAIT A SEC! ABC, you told me you got 46th! LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR!

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Another very well-written story, awesome read man. Yeah, we had a ton of fun watching your battles on the screen, it seemed to be the only times you won. It was even funnier after someone explained to me how trolly the Fissure Stunfisk was.

Another very well-written story, awesome read man. Yeah, we had a ton of fun watching your battles on the screen, it seemed to be the only times you won. It was even funnier after someone explained to me how trolly the Fissure Stunfisk was.
Fissure Stunfisk = Best Mistake I Made
Wasn't even planned to be used like that, was supposed to be specs but I RNG captured it instead of RNG breed. (I even failed with the RNG Capture, I turned off my DS after I RNGd it the first time and had to RNG it twice)

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
hey, we did not talk much. lets change that next time :)
congratulations on qualifying for nationals through the lcq

Best troll team EVAR! trolololololo.

Shoulda just used your LCQ team and do work but your nats team was beyond epic =D Also, it seems that whenever you're on the screens you always win. Nice warstory btw :)

Fissure Stunfisk = Best Mistake I Made
Wasn't even planned to be used like that, was supposed to be specs but I RNG captured it instead of RNG breed. (I even failed with the RNG Capture, I turned off my DS after I RNGd it the first time and had to RNG it twice)
Human, what are you talking about?? We totally pwned Maski and Vince with our epic stunfisk combo!!! It was awesome! Never say it was a mistake!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)