Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take a Relicanth. This Relicanth wants to prove that it doesn't deserve to be NU. No, this Relicanth deserves better. To improve its status, it must solo any and all OU and Ubers pokemon after you catch it, so long as it does not interfere with other challanges. Also, it must solo Wallace's Wailord. Name it NUrules.
Do you mean in 5th gen tiers or 3rd gen tiers?
EDIT: Also, do I also have to solo the pre-evolutions of said 'mons?

Still need one more 'mon for my Emerald Mono-Water Scramble. I can't trade and my current 'mons are:
- Mudkip
- Lotad
- Relicanth
- Corphish
- Staryu

All of Wallace's 'mons are already being soloed by other Scramblemons, but aside from that restriction, I'll take it.

Will get started after shinyskarmory answers my question.

@MinatoArisato: I present to you Good Egg the Exeggcute. This egg fights for justice, so it must solo Koga to evolve. It finds that there are many suspicious characters lurking in Blaine's gym, so it must attempt to solo all the trainers, including Blaine himself. For each trainer you fail against, have it solo one E4 Pokémon.

1) Some Person: You get Volcano the Cyndaquil. This Cyndaquil, for some reason, believes that it is a volcano, and thus it can only use fire type attacks as soon as it learns Ember. It also many not stay out on the battlefield for more than three turns in a row, or it will become exhausted from spewing lava and you'll have to switch him/her out immediately and not use him/her for the rest of the battle. Also, your Cyndaquil cannot be used while Surfing, as s/he doesn't like water for obvious reasons. Have him/her solo Whitney to evolve to Quilava, and there are no restrictions on when it can evolve again. Also, if it ever gets to a level high enough to learn Eruption, it must learn it immediately and it cannot use anything other than Eruption for the rest of the game. Also, when Volcano knows Eruption, items (other than held items) cannot be used at all when Volcano is on the battlefield (if you get caught in a double battle, you can use items with your other pokemon, but Volcano must keep erupting or s/he must be switched out).

2) Addiethunder: You get Fluffy the Mareep! Fluffy unfortunatly feels a bit sheepish at the start of a battle, meaning it can't use Electric moves at the start of a battle (For the first five turns). If it's switched out, then it counter resets. In Gym Leader battles, Fluffy refuses to take part till at least one of your opponents pokemon is knocked out. Once it has paralyzed 10 trainer's pokemon, it can evolve into a Fluffy. After evolving into an Ampharos, it is always willing to take part in battles.

3) Yoshiken: you get the awesome that is Hoppip. You don't get a restriction as a Hoppip, because it's just that bad. You can also choose whether or not you evolve it! Of course, restrictions are added if you choose to~
As a Skiploom, it's never allowed to use Leech Seed or any status move.
As a Jumpluff, it's never allowed to be in your team for a Gym Leader unless it solos the Gym Leader. (This is in addition to the Skiploom stip.)

Call it "Bounce!" :)

4) TM13IceBeam: You get RAGE the Abra. It is extremely annoyed that you cannot fully evolve it, and thus must solo 20 Pokemon with just Frustration before evolving. You must solo the main Pokemon in every gym leader/E4 battle afterwards with just Frustration(exception is Whitney, Morty and Jasmine). If it fails this restriction(doesn't count for Whitney/Morty/Jasmine) you have to solo a number of Pokemon equivalent to its current level.

5) Rackham: You get FAKEDITTO the Sentret. No restrictions except he can only use moves that are currently known by another pokemon in your party.

6) Giulls: You get Techniran the Nidoran! You can choose the gender. Techniran doesn't believe in street smarts and thinks that anything that is worth learning can be learned from a CD. Therefore it will only use moves that have been taught to it through TMs. Techniran isn't content with learning just enough to get by, however, so every time it evolves it has to replace all the TM moves it knew from the previous evolution, and never learn them again. When Techniran reaches its last evolution, it may learn HMs.

Finally, Techniran must learn Flatter through level up, and must use it against any Pokemon that uses a move you can learn through TMs, as long as they are not already confused.

7) Texas Colverleaf: you get a Miltank. This Miltank must know Substitute and must solo two of lance's Dragonite.

Pimpgangsta: take a magikarp. Must lead against mortys gym and after evolving it cannot vs pokemon who STAB it would resist

Sorry, I have no idea what you said there. I’ll have to ignore your challenge.

With that, my Scramble challenge is complete! I just have to start playing now ;)

1)Cyndaquil
2)Mareep
3)Hoppip
4)Abra
5)Sentret
6)Nidoran
7)Miltank

Thanks!

Pimpgangsta: take a magikarp. Must lead against mortys gym and after evolving it cannot vs pokemon who STAB it would resist

Sorry, I have no idea what you said there. I’ll have to ignore your challenge.
ok, for the lulz, let me explain here: Magikarp must lead against Morty and after evolving into Gyarados it cannot vs Pokemon that resist Water/Flying.

Heart Gold
-no trading
-no grinding (levels OR voltorb flip)
-don't make me get a HM (yes, a HM not an HM) slave, just 6 lil' dudes

You get Shadoo the Scyther. Now, the problem is that Shadoo is extremely annoyed over the fact that he cannot win SPL 3(and that a certain kok is emphasizing that fact) and thus must learn Frustration and use it to solo Whitney's Miltank.
is Frustration removable after this? Also, LOL Son of Shadoo can't win but I can. (I more than likely will come in second but I CAN win)
Take a Sentret named Klepto. It must know and keep Thief/Covet and Me First . To evolve steal 5 moves using MF and 5 items using Trick off others.
long time 'till furret
Vratix, you get Volcanic the Cyndaquil. It cannot evolve into Quilava before soloing Bugsy. It cannot evolve past Quilava. It must solo two of Red's 'Mons including his 'Zard.
change this so I can fully evolve? Mid-way stops piss me off
Vratix, you get Combustion the Gastly. Due to the fact that he/she's basically a floating ball of gas, Combustion thinks that it will explode if it comes in contact with a fire-type attack and must switch out immediately if s/he battles a fire-type, unless he is the last conscious pokemon in your party. Additionally, if Combustion is hit by a fire-type attack (even Will-o-wisp) from a non Fire-type Pokemon, s/he must also switch out. However, Combustion won't actually explode- until you teach him/her Explosion, and you must teach it to him/her by the time you enter the Vidrian Gym. After Combustion learns Explosion, s/he must use Explosion against every single fire type your team fights that's not in the opposing trainer's lead slot and immediately use Explosion the turn after if s/he gets hit by any fire-type attack. Have it solo the Cianwood Gym before it can evolve to Haunter. Because you don't want him/her to know that you cannot evolve him/her, s/he must never fight any Gengar.
@Vratix

You get Rocky(If male)/Roxy(If female) the Sudowoodo. They want to be the very best. When training, they need to montage music playing to get into gear. They need to have two punches and a low kick to finish off. At the end, s/he likes to show off to the crowd. If he/she is in the red, 'Eye of a Tiger' must be playing in the background. To be the very best, they need to beat the Champs, Pryce (To Overcome their weakness (And because Chuck was already taken)) and Bruno of the Elite Four.

To Summarize:
- Sudowoodo must have two punching moves and low kick as soon as possible. The Punches are then changeable to other Punches, but Low Kick must stay.
- They also need to learn Attract as their final move. Must keep Attract.
- When Grinding, you need to play montage music (I recommend 'Eye of a Tiger')
- (Optional) You may switch One of their punches for Wood Hammer.
- Must Solo Pryce.
- Must Solo Bruno (Or half of his Pokemon, if too difficult).
- If Sudowoodo gets into the red health, You must play 'Eye of a Tiger'
Take TM13, the Chinchou. Now, obviously as a water type, it'll want to get its hands on Ice Beam for cover- Wait, you don't want to grind at Voltorb Flip for coins for it? Whoops, too bad. As a result, the little bugger hates you. He's got basically no coverage options at all now, short of Grass Knot, STAB and Normal moves. Which isn't HORRIBLE per se, but, he'll miss Ice Beam. He hates you, so naturally, you hate him, and can only heal him with the bitter healing items like Energypowder (though if he faints, you may revive him however you choose. Fuck Revival Herbs being twice as expensive as Revives.) This intensifies the hatred you have for each other, and he will frequently disobey you, even if you're telling him to get out of there for his own safety... Not that you would, you want to see him faint. For kicks, solo Chuck and Jasmine. He'd solo Clair and Lance too, but NO ICE BEAM. He refuses to fight them at all. Finally, it obviously pales in awesomeness to your Scyther, so it may never be above it in the party unless it's leading.

Summary:
-TM13 the Chinchou.
-Evolve whenever you wish.
-May only use STAB, Grass Knot, Normal moves, status moves.
-Can only be healed with bitter herbs, though may be revived however.
-Cannot switch out of battle.
-Solo Chuck and Jasmine.
-May not participate against Clair and Lance.
-May never be above Shadoo the Scyther in your party, unless it is in the lead.

Heart Gold
-no trading
You get Shadoo the Scyther. Now, the problem is that Shadoo is extremely annoyed over the fact that he cannot win SPL 3(and that a certain kok is emphasizing that fact) and thus must learn Frustration and use it to solo Whitney's Miltank.

Heart Gold
-no trading
Take a Sentret named Klepto. It must know and keep Thief/Covet and Me First . To evolve steal 5 moves using MF and 5 items using Trick off others.

Vratix, you get Volcanic the Cyndaquil. It cannot evolve into Quilava before soloing Bugsy. It cannot evolve past Quilava. It must solo two of Red's 'Mons including his 'Zard.

Vratix, you get Combustion the Gastly. Due to the fact that he/she's basically a floating ball of gas, Combustion thinks that it will explode if it comes in contact with a fire-type attack and must switch out immediately if s/he battles a fire-type, unless he is the last conscious pokemon in your party. Additionally, if Combustion is hit by a fire-type attack (even Will-o-wisp) from a non Fire-type Pokemon, s/he must also switch out. However, Combustion won't actually explode- until you teach him/her Explosion, and you must teach it to him/her by the time you enter the Vidrian Gym. After Combustion learns Explosion, s/he must use Explosion against every single fire type your team fights that's not in the opposing trainer's lead slot and immediately use Explosion the turn after if s/he gets hit by any fire-type attack. Have it solo the Cianwood Gym before it can evolve to Haunter. Because you don't want him/her to know that you cannot evolve him/her, s/he must never fight any Gengar.

@Vratix

You get Rocky(If male)/Roxy(If female) the Sudowoodo. They want to be the very best. When training, they need to montage music playing to get into gear. They need to have two punches and a low kick to finish off. At the end, s/he likes to show off to the crowd. If he/she is in the red, 'Eye of a Tiger' must be playing in the background. To be the very best, they need to beat the Champs, Pryce (To Overcome their weakness (And because Chuck was already taken)) and Bruno of the Elite Four.

To Summarize:
- Sudowoodo must have two punching moves and low kick as soon as possible. The Punches are then changeable to other Punches, but Low Kick must stay.
- They also need to learn Attract as their final move. Must keep Attract.
- When Grinding, you need to play montage music (I recommend 'Eye of a Tiger')
- Must Solo Pryce.
- If Sudowoodo gets into the red health, You must play 'Eye of a Tiger'

I hate your face.

Reserving for Vratix while I come up with something.

EDIT: Ok, take TM13, the Chinchou. Now, obviously as a water type, it'll want to get its hands on Ice Beam for cover- Wait, you don't want to grind at Voltorb Flip for coins for it? Whoops, too bad. As a result, the little bugger hates you. He's got basically no coverage options at all now, short of Grass Knot, STAB and Normal moves. Which isn't HORRIBLE per se, but, he'll miss Ice Beam. He hates you, so naturally, you hate him, and can only heal him with the bitter healing items like Energypowder (though if he faints, you may revive him however you choose. Fuck Revival Herbs being twice as expensive as Revives.) This intensifies the hatred you have for each other, and he will frequently disobey you, even if you're telling him to get out of there for his own safety... Not that you would, you want to see him faint. For kicks, solo Chuck and Jasmine. He'd solo Clair and Lance too, but NO ICE BEAM. He refuses to fight them at all. Finally, it obviously pales in awesomeness to your Scyther, so it may never be above it in the party unless it's leading.

Summary:
-TM13 the Chinchou.
-Solo Chuck and Jasmine.

Interesting note: I have done 8 Scrambles and/or Scramblockes and, I believe, that between Addie, TM13, and S-o-S; 2 of any 3 have been on every single one.
Another note: I just MIGHT (read here: probably won’t) upload this to my YT channel, because I feel like I don’t hog youtube’s bandwidth the way I should. If I decide to take this course of action I will make a note of it in the thread.

TM13’s Scyther
Interesting note: I have NEVER used a Scyther before. Ever. Should be fun

Pimpgangster’s Furret
I’m going to assume that I don’t actually have to use Trick but steal any 5 items using Trick, Covet or Theif

Pika25’s Quilava
At least there are no move restrictions. Unevolved starters make Vratix a sad boy

Some Person’s Haunter
Good challange. Me Gusta.

Addiethunder’s Sudowoodo
You get Rocky the Sudowoodo. He wants to be the very best. LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS. When training, he needs montage music playing to get into gear. He needs to have two punches and a low kick to finish off. At the end, s/he likes to show off to the crowd. If he/she is in the red, 'Eye of a Tiger' must be playing in the background. To be the very best, they need to beat the Champs, Pryce (To Overcome their weakness (And because Chuck was already taken)) and Bruno of the Elite Four.

To Summarize:
- Needs to learn Attract as their final move. Must keep Attract.
- When Grinding, you need to play montage music (I recommend 'Eye of the Tiger')
- Must Solo Pryce.
- If Sudowoodo gets into the red health, You must play 'Eye of the Tiger'
I’m going to SR for a male if it’s a female. Eye of the tiger = too manly for chick-trees. Also, Pandora:80’s Power Ballad channel; got that shit covered

Son of Shadoo’s Lanturn
Take TM13, the Chinchou. Now, obviously as a water type, it'll want to get its hands on Ice Beam for cover- Wait, you don't want to grind at Voltorb Flip for coins for it? Whoops, too bad. As a result, the little bugger hates you. He's got basically no coverage options at all now, short of Grass Knot, STAB and Normal moves. Which isn't HORRIBLE per se, but, he'll miss Ice Beam. He hates you, so naturally, you hate him, and can only heal him with the bitter healing items like Energypowder (though if he faints, you may revive him however you choose. Fuck Revival Herbs being twice as expensive as Revives.) This intensifies the hatred you have for each other, and he will frequently disobey you, even if you're telling him to get out of there for his own safety... Not that you would, you want to see him faint. For kicks, solo Chuck and Jasmine. He'd solo Clair and Lance too, but NO ICE BEAM. He refuses to fight them at all. Finally, it obviously pales in awesomeness to your Scyther, so it may never be above it in the party unless it's leading.

Summary:
-TM13 the Chinchou.
-Solo Chuck and Jasmine.
Lanturn is too good in this game even without Ice Beam

Stratos

Banned deucer.
I will have a Nuzlocke (fainted = dead) Scramble Challange of Diamond: no trading. Please give me 12 to 15 Pokemon.

EDIT: Medium difficulty

@Pwnemon:
Ouch, a Nuzlocke/Scramble hybrid must really hurt. Are you sure you're ready for this? Okay: You get Napoleon the Piplup. Being the reincarnation of its real-life namesake (just look at it's fully evolved form's name), it seeks to rule the wor- I mean, Sinnoh. Due to this, it must solo the last pokemon in each Gym Leader and Elite Four Member (as well as the Champion)(assuming it is still alive) party assuming there isn't another pokemon that has to solo that Gym Leader/E4 member/Champion. I won't give you any other restrictions for Napoleon because it would probably end up nearly impossible if I did (I believe that having to solo a powerful grass and a powerful electric type is hard enough already).

@Pwnemon

Ah an Ol' Scramblocke Challenge! By gad it's been a while!

You get Kingpin the Murkrow. It's laid-back and only sends it's mooks to do the job. Unless, of course, it's personal. It likes to taunt it's foes. Should a beautiful young bird happen to fall into it's gaze, it can be very attractive. It dislikes three categories of Pokes:
-The Psychic
-The Ghosts
-And other Darks, like himself.

To summarize.
- Kingpin cannot come into battle, unless the opposing trainer is down to half of their pokemon left.
- If the opposing pokemon is Psychic, Ghost or Dark type, then Kingpin can come in. If he does come in or is already in, he must solo them.
- If their are any other Crime Bosses around (Other Murkrows or Honchkrow), it must take care of them personally.
- It must know taunt and attract as soon as possible and keep them. The third move must always be Dark-Type.
- To evolve into Honchkrow, It must solo Fantina.
- (For lols and bonus points) It must always hold the team's most shiniest item.

I wish you good-luck on your Scramblocke Challenge!

@Pwnemon:
You get Pwnemon the Ponyta! Just like it's name says, it just pwns everything else. As such, it must solo the first Pokemon of every gym except for Roark's gym. It can only use moves with the base power equal to or higher than the limit.
1-9: 30 and above.
10-19: 45 and above.
20-29: 60 and above.
30-39: 75 and above.
40-49: 90 and above.
50+: 100 and above.
This shouldn't be TOO hard, so have fun. c:

@Pwnemon: You get Fail the Shellos. Upon being caught, it must keep its moveset permanently. It can evolve when it has used all its moves in one battle.

I will have a Nuzlocke (fainted = dead) Scramble Challange of Diamond: no trading. Please give me 12 to 15 Pokemon.

EDIT: Medium difficulty
You might as well call it a Scramblocke.

**waits for sympathy laugh**

Anyways, take a female Starly. Name her Warbeak. When caught, she has become used to hunting, killing, and eating worms, so she must solo every pokemon in the Wurmple chain until you reach Hearthome.

Once you reach Hearthome, she may evolve into a Staravia. At this point, she becomes, if not completely friendly, ambivalent to these worms. She now has no restrictions... for a bit. When you fight Team Galactic outside the Veilstone gym, she realizes that Team Galactic are the bad guys. She must solo half of the pokemon in the party of every Team Galactic grunt and Commander from this point forwards. (If there's an odd number, your choice of 2 or 1)

After you complete the attacks on Lake Valor and Verity, Warbeak may evolve into Staraptor. This is perfectly timed, because now she must solo all Dark types for the rest of the game. She is no longer required to solo Team Galactic.

Finally, Warbeak will valiantly give her life to assist your team using Brave Bird when you are fighting Aaron, unless Warbeak is your last pokemon in your party or your game.

TL;DR summary:
Female Starly, NN Warbeak. May evolve to Staravia after reaching Hearthome, Staraptor after defeating Team Galactic at Lake Verity. Must solo all pokemon in the Wurmple chain until Hearthome, half of every Team Galactic trainer/commander between completing the Veilstone gym and Team Galactic's attack on Lake Verity. After that, must solo all Dark types for the rest of the game. Also, must commit suicide using Brave Bird or faint against Aaron, unless you have no other pokemon left.

Have Fun. If you have more spaces later, I'll fill those too.

EDIT: Obviously, if Warbeak dies fulfilling any part of the challenge, she is dead forever, waiving the rest of the challenge.

Pikachu-can't use any move that Ash's Pikachu used and must solo an E4.
Charmander-In order to evolve, he must solo Brock's Pokemon without Metal Claw. The amount=times he can evolve.
Nidoran(f)-
1) Use a Nidoran♀.
3) She cannot evolve until you have 60 Pokémon seen in your Pokédex. Nor evolve again until you have 120 seen.
You get " Pimpin' " the Clefairy. He grew up with a machop and so thinks he has No Guard, and as a result, he can only use attacks with less than 100% accuracy. Also, he is a sassy pimp, so is allowed to use doubleslap, but only if dem bitches get outta line (if opposing poke is female and has attacked it first). In order to evolve, he must solo a gym leader with only metronome. Once he has evolved, he may not be taught any more moves. You may not box him or use any potions, full heals etc. on him.
Trollbird the Pidgey, who is convinced that he is a Taillow, Starly and Pidove all in one, and can only use/learn moves that the three of them also have. It may not learn Fly, Hidden Power, Rest, Return, Toxic or Frustration.
I present to you Good Egg the Exeggcute. This egg fights for justice, so it must solo Koga to evolve. It finds that there are many suspicious characters lurking in Blaine's gym, so it must attempt to solo all the trainers, including Blaine himself. For each trainer you fail against, have it solo one E4 Pokémon.
My FireRed Scramble is good to go. However, for my Crystal one...let's just say I learned to check my pockets before washing them...RIP Crystal.
In fury, I decided that I will do a Scramble on Emerald. Also, I will upload these to youtube, so make them good. I will complete Emerald when Fire Red is finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)