Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruby Scramble Update #2

So I swept through the entire Petalburg Forest using basically only Meme. I know it's not the intense, action-filled drama you were hoping for, but that's the way it happened. I reached Rustboro, healed up, and fought the gym.

**Rock-Type n00B stomping goes here**

Now fighting Roxanne

Battle between Skarmry and Roxanne started!
Tier: ADV In-game Street Battle
Size: Singles

Roxanne sent out Geodude (lvl 14)!
Skarmry sent out Silence!

(I caught Silence the Whismur, but I forgot to mention it. Sorry.)

Start of Turn 1
vs.

Skarmry returned Silence!
Skarmry sent out Meme!

Silence switched out!
Skarmry sent out Meme!
The foe's Geodude used Defense Curl!
Geodude's defense rose!

Start of Turn 2

vs.

Meme used Water Gun!
It's super effective!
It did 100%!
Geodude Fainted!

Score: 2-1, Skarmry
Silence grew to lvl 10!
Meme grew to lvl 17!

Roxanne sent out Nosepass (lvl 15)!
Start of Turn 3

vs.

Meme used Water Gun!
It's super effective!
It did 49%!
The foe's Nosepass used Rock Tomb!
It's not very effective...
It did 20% (10 HP)!
Meme's speed fell!

Start of Turn 4
vs.

80% (40HP) 51%

The foe's Nosepass used Rock Throw!
It did 20% (10 HP)!
Meme used Water Gun!
It's super effective!
It did 46%!

Start of Turn 5
vs.

60% (30 HP) 5%

Roxanne used Potion!
The foe's Nosepass restored health!
Meme used Water Gun!
It's Super Effective!
A critical hit!
It did 60%!

Start of Turn 7

vs.

60% (30 HP) 10%

Roxanne used Potion!
Foe Nosepass restored health!
Meme used Mud-Slap!
It's super effective!
It did 5%!

Start of Turn 8
vs.

60% (30 HP) 70%

Foe Nosepass used Rock Throw!
But it Missed!
Meme used Water Gun!
It's Super Effective!
A Critical Hit!
Foe Nosepass took 70%.
Nosepass Fainted!

Skarmry is the winner!

Nothing much, just your typical clean sweep.

And now, the team:

Meme (M) lvl 17
Adamant

HP: 50
Atk:36
Def:24
Sp. Atk: 22
Sp: Def:23
Speed: 23

>Tackle
>Bide
>Mud Slap
>Water Gun
Current Plan: Kill everything Silence can't beat.
Future Plan: Abuse >100 power moves.

Silence (M) lvl 10
Timid (fits, doesnt it?)

HP: 35
Atk:15
Def:11
Sp. Atk: 16
Sp. Def: 10
Speed: 12

>Pound
>Uproar (not allowed to use)
Current Plan: Level up.
Future Plan: TMs, TMs, TMs.

AdoringFan (F) lvl 7
Lax

HP:23
Atk: 9
Def: 13
Sp. Atk: 9
Sp. Def: 9
Speed: 13

>Tackle
>Growl
>Tail Whip
Current Plan:Hide in the back of the party. Don't level up.
Future Plan: Belly Drum/Death Fodder

Next time, I'll save an old man's Wingull, and hitch a ride to Dewford.

@Pwnemon: Take Hotshot the Happiny. She's seen Blissey and Chansey in competitive play: their massive bulk, the way they deftly stall their opponents, the way they flee in terror from physical sweepers...what a bunch of hooey. This Happiny wants to be an attacker. As such, she may not switch until after she KOs something. However, she knows her limits; physical attacking is NOT the way for her. As such, her entire moveset must be special attacking moves ASAP. She must solo 50 Pokemon with base Attack >/= (greater than or equal to) base Special Attack to evolve into Chansey; do the same thing again to evolve into Blissey.

EDIT: Oh, two more things: 1) she must have Serene Grace as an ability, and 2) she must have either a -Def, -SpD, +Atk, or +SpA nature. (Overlapping is fine.)

I used Lanturn in my SS Scramble, and had to use physical attacks (Spark, Waterfall, Normal physical) and status moves. Yet it was the MVP of my Scramble team 'cause Water and Electric, plus I got Volt Absorb Ability!

pwnemon gets a Pachirisu named Sparky. If it has Pickup Ability, it must pick up at least twelve items before you can enter the league, no restriction otherwise. If it has Run Away, it must hold a multiple use item as soon as you get that particular item, and it must activate its effect at least ten times before you can enter the league, no restriction otherwise. (If it's a boosting item, activating means using a move that it boosts; its Hidden Power counts if you use it. If it's leftovers or similar, activating means healing through use of the item. You know the drill for the other items.)

@MinatoArisato: Assuming you were asking for 'mons for said Emerald Scramble, you get Racist the Poochyena. It must solo all white Pokémon who do not interfere with other challanges, and it cannot deal damage against other black Pokémon. Have it solo Norman because he's as white as white can be. Have it hold BlackGlasses ASAP to show its black pride.

Also, poor Crystal.

I hate your face.

Reserving for Vratix while I come up with something.

EDIT: Ok, take TM13, the Chinchou. Now, obviously as a water type, it'll want to get its hands on Ice Beam for cover- Wait, you don't want to grind at Voltorb Flip for coins for it? Whoops, too bad. As a result, the little bugger hates you. He's got basically no coverage options at all now, short of Grass Knot, STAB and Normal moves. Which isn't HORRIBLE per se, but, he'll miss Ice Beam. He hates you, so naturally, you hate him, and can only heal him with the bitter healing items like Energypowder (though if he faints, you may revive him however you choose. Fuck Revival Herbs being twice as expensive as Revives.) This intensifies the hatred you have for each other, and he will frequently disobey you, even if you're telling him to get out of there for his own safety... Not that you would, you want to see him faint. For kicks, solo Chuck and Jasmine. He'd solo Clair and Lance too, but NO ICE BEAM. He refuses to fight them at all. Finally, it obviously pales in awesomeness to your Scyther, so it may never be above it in the party unless it's leading.

Summary:
-TM13 the Chinchou.
-Evolve whenever you wish.
-May only use STAB, Grass Knot, Normal moves, status moves.
-Can only be healed with bitter herbs, though may be revived however.
-Cannot switch out of battle.
-Solo Chuck and Jasmine.
-May not participate against Clair and Lance.
-May never be above Shadoo the Scyther in your party, unless it is in the lead.
*insert pic of TM13 killing Shadoo with a freak Discharge in doubles*

@Vratix: no, he must keep Frustration.

In fury, I decided that I will do a Scramble on Emerald. Also, I will upload these to youtube, so make them good. I will complete Emerald when Fire Red is finished.
Take the Skarmory I tried to give you for your Crystal scramble, but with one change:
Minato, take a Male Skarmory. NN IronFalco. IronFalco was the most effective staller EVER in Gen 4, and so went back in time to stall in Gen 3. You must teach him Toxic ASAP after catching him. While you attempt to find him on Route 113, your lowest level must solo every pokemon you find that isn't a male Skarmory. Also, IronFalco must solo toxic stall at least one pokemon from every GL and E4 member after you catch him.
IronFalco must solo Winona's Skarmory, to prove that it can win even in the most incredibly boring stall war ever. In order to learn any moves not in the moveset below, it most solo Flannery, as well as the above Winona's Skarmory solo. You may use a heal slave, so long as it does not attack, and only participates to heal IronFalco. If you fail to complete either solo, then IronFalco must have the moveset Roar, Spikes, Toxic, and a STAB move of your choice by the time you fight Juan.

TL;DR summary: Male Skarmory, NN IronFalco. Must Toxic Stall 1 poke from each GL and E4 member, unless it interferes with other challanges. Your lowest level must solo everything that isn't a male skarmory when trying to catch him. He must solo Flannery (heal slave allowed), and he must solo Winona's Skarmory. If he fails at either, he must have Roar, Spikes, Toxic, and a STAB move by the time you reach Juan.

Have fun.

EDIT: Changed Flannery requirement.

EDIT #2: Was informed by MinatoArisato that Skarmory cannot learn Whirlwind w/out breeding. Whirlwind switched w/roar.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
MinatoArisato, horrible news: Take a Zubat. Must hold a Cheri Berry to fight, Lose it mid-battle, it must switch out. It must solo ONE of Wattson's Pokemon to evolve, & solo 15 TRAINED Pokemon that can have the Static Ability to evolve again. Name it Flap2Hard!.

Have fun.

oh dear. The return of arguably the most annoying challange in history: CHERI BERRY ZUBATS!

Alright, here's mine: you get Swiftroll the Lombre. It must be caught as a Lombre(hence the Route 114 thing). If its ability is Swift Swim, it must solo 45 Pokemon with Nature Power to evolve. If its ability is Rain Dish, solo Juan to evolve. Regardless of ability, it must solo Wallace.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
@Pwnemon: Take Hotshot the Happiny. She's seen Blissey and Chansey in competitive play: their massive bulk, the way they deftly stall their opponents, the way they flee in terror from physical sweepers...what a bunch of hooey. This Happiny wants to be an attacker. As such, she may not switch until after she KOs something. However, she knows her limits; physical attacking is NOT the way for her. As such, her entire moveset must be special attacking moves ASAP. She must solo 50 Pokemon with base Attack >/= (greater than or equal to) base Special Attack to evolve into Chansey; do the same thing again to evolve into Blissey.

EDIT: Oh, two more things: 1) she must have Serene Grace as an ability, and 2) she must have either a -Def, -SpD, +Atk, or +SpA nature. (Overlapping is fine.)
I hope you choke to death.

Also require an emerald challange. Keep them creative. Easy-medium difficulty
you get Nuzlocke the Seedot. This Seedot wishes to live up to its namesake and thus must never evolve into Shiftry. It must solo every Pokemon that killed its namesake--Voltorb. Every time it gets KO'd, you must say: "I believe all of this is happening for a reason."

Also require an emerald challange. Keep them creative. Easy-medium difficulty
Take a Torchic. This Torchic has a Smogon account, and knows that Blaziken is banned from OU. Therefore, if you evolve it into Blaziken, it may only be used against trainers with an Uber or former Uber in their party. (Drake has a Salamence, you may use it against him.)

If you evolve it to Combusken, but not Blaziken, it may not be used against Glacia, Sidney, or Norman. It may not evolve into Combusken until after defeating Roxanne, though, because I've soloed Roxanne with Double Kick SO MANY TIMES, and it's way too easy.

If you keep it as a Torchic for the entire game, there are no restrictions.

Have fun.

@Pimpgangster

You get Raibolt the Electrike. This poor Electrike has a faulty battery, meaning he gets low on charge often. It needs to supercharge its battery before it can evolve.

- After five uses of Electric moves, Raibolt can no longer use them for the rest of the battle.
- Every second battle, Raibolt cannot use Electric moves at all.
- To evolve into a Manectric, Raibolt must conduct 10 electric moves (Lightning Rod ability activating 10 times).

Take the Skarmory I tried to give you for your Crystal scramble, but with one change:

IronFalco must solo Winona's Skarmory, to prove that it can win even in the most incredibly boring stall war ever. In order to learn any moves not in the moveset below, it most solo Flannery, as well as the above Winona's Skarmory solo. You may use a heal slave, so long as it does not attack, and only participates to heal IronFalco. If you fail to complete either solo, then IronFalco must have the moveset Whirlwind, Spikes, Toxic, and a STAB move of your choice by the time you fight Juan.

TL;DR summary: Male Skarmory, NN IronFalco. Must Toxic Stall 1 poke from each GL and E4 member, unless it interferes with other challanges. Your lowest level must solo everything that isn't a male skarmory when trying to catch him. He must solo Flannery (heal slave allowed), and he must solo Winona's Skarmory. If he fails at either, he must have Whirlwind, Spikes, Toxic, and a STAB move by the time you reach Juan.

Have fun.

EDIT: Changed Flannery requirement.
He can't learn Whirlwind without breeding.

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Pwnemon, you get RunAway the abra.
Your challenge depends on how many abras teleport away before you can catch one
If you catch it on your first try: dissapointed by not being able to run away once, it must always know teleport (Easy peasy)
If you catch it on your 2/3rd try: Abra is the ultimate nerd, so it must solo all nerds you see from that point on. (pretty simple)
If you catch it on your 4/5th try: It must solo 3 gym leader's most powerful pokemon
If you catch it on your 6/7th try: If it dies, you must choose a pokemon in your party (not boxed) to become enraged by it's death, causing it to solo all pokemon and trainers you encounter until that pokemon dies. (the tear-jerker)
If you catch it on your 8/9th try: If a teammate is ever hit by a super effective attack, it must immediately switch into the battle asap, no matter what.
If you catch it on your 10+ try: It must stay an Abra for the rest of the game

Pwnemon, take a Bibarel. You must catch it as a Bibarel, and must name it after the route it was caught on. It must know both Defense Curl and Rollout before it can be used in battle, and must use them in every battle it participates in. You may never delete any of it's moves via Move Deleter, and it can never forget either Defense Curl or Rollout. Additionally, it must participate in any and all boss battles (such as gym leaders and rival battles) as long as it lives.

Also, I'm interested in starting a challenge for White. No trading or dream world allowed, medium difficulty.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
I've wanted to do this challenge for a while. Take a shelmet, must solo Marshal using only Final Gambit. Up to 5 heal slaves allowed, and you'll need all of them because shelmet has base 50 HP and conkeldurr and Throh have base 110. Have fun. It can evolve when this challenge is done.

@Pwnemon
I know I've already given you a mon, but if you need more then I can give you another.

@Fangren
You get Lightning the Emolga. It disrespects you in every way, which culminates in it learning Volt Switch. It's lazy so when it comes up against a foe who is stronger than it, it switches out. It hates you, so it will switch in a pokemon who has a weakness to it.

To Summarise:
- You get Lightning the Emolga
- It must learn Volt Switch as soon as possible.
- It must know Attract as soon as possible and use it on opposing gender pokemon (Unless the rule below applies.)
- If it comes up against a pokemon at a higher level than it, it has to use Volt Switch.
- You must then switch in a Pokemon that has a weakness to the opposing Pokemon's type. If you don't have any weak to it, switch to the lowest level pokemon.

@tlyee61

You certainly can! You get Harp the Minccino! Harp likes to sing and dance, but annoyingly also likes to slap! If someone falls asleep while Harp is singing, then it's a slap to the face!

To Summarize:
- Harp the Minccino
- It must always know Sing
- Two of it's moves must be slap based! (Aka DoubleSlap, Tail Slap, Wake-Up Slap)
- It's final move must be a voice move (Echoed Voice or Hyper Voice)
- To evolve into a Cinccino, it must preform 10 Sing+Wake-Up Slap combos.

tlyee61, take a Vanillite named Rocky Road. It can't evolve into Vanillish until it has successfully killed something using Sheer Cold, and it can't evolve into Vanilluxe unless it has killed Shauntel's Chandelure using only Mirror Coat.

Regarding my own challenge, I'll accept the Audino and the Emolga, but I have to decline the Shelmet as it is. Soloing Marshall with it is hard enough as is, but making it so that I can only use Final Gambit, which has 5pp and causes the user to faint requiring me to use the other five members of my team as heal slaves (and having to make sure that Emolga, for instance, isn't forced to attack by its own rules thus violating the soloing aspect), in conjunction with the fact that all four of Marshall's pokemon can OHKO and Mienshao's ridiculous speed, I'm just not going to be able to both do that and enjoy the challenge.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
tlyee61, take a Vanillite named Rocky Road. It can't evolve into Vanillish until it has successfully killed something using Sheer Cold, and it can't evolve into Vanilluxe unless it has killed Shauntel's Chandelure using only Mirror Coat.

Regarding my own challenge, I'll accept the Audino and the Emolga, but I have to decline the Shelmet as it is. Soloing Marshall with it is hard enough as is, but making it so that I can only use Final Gambit, which has 5pp and causes the user to faint requiring me to use the other five members of my team as heal slaves (and having to make sure that Emolga, for instance, isn't forced to attack by its own rules thus violating the soloing aspect), in conjunction with the fact that all four of Marshall's pokemon can OHKO and Mienshao's ridiculous speed, I'm just not going to be able to both do that and enjoy the challenge.
Fair enough, i kinda saw that one coming.

I still need 5 more pokemon people! reposts now accepted!

@Pwnemon

You get UMad? the Zubat. Yes, this guy is one of those Troll Zubats that you hear about. He must always confuse his opponents before attacking, It's a coward basically!

To summarize:
- It must always have a Confusing move at all times!
- Its opponent must be confused before UMad? is able to attack.
- Before he can evolve into a Golbat, He must confuse 30 Trainer Pokemon.
- In order to evolve into a Crobat, it must have a set of: Protect, Toxic, Confuse Ray and (I was planning of setting this to Taunt, but thought better of it.) an attacking move of your choice. It must also solo Maylene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)