Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much does timid lo Starmie thunderbolt do to uninvested neutral jellicent and how much to 252 positive natured jellicent?

Thanks if you can answer it :)

I'd actually suggest a set of Heal Bell/Wish/Protect/Seismic Toss or Toxic, it won't be doing too much at once in my opinion.
Despite probably not hurting much besides focus blast, Gengar shits all over blissey/chansey, being immune to toxic and seismic toss.

Why don't people use a sweeping Skarmory?

Skarmory @ White Herb
Jolly
Weak Armor
4HP/252Atk/252Spe
Roost
Swords Dance
Brave Bird
Feint/Rock Slide/etc.

It's not that bad, nobody ever expects it..

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Look at the coverage. It's terrible. AND Excadrill beats you now.
Skarmory is just not cut out to be a sweeper -- pretty much every physical wall in the meta will beat you, and you're not bulky enough anymore to set up on things.

TROP

BAN DRUDDIGON. FIREWALL DRAGON DID NOTHING WRONG
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Why don't people use a sweeping Skarmory?

Skarmory @ White Herb
Jolly
Weak Armor
4HP/252Atk/252Spe
Roost
Swords Dance
Brave Bird
Feint/Rock Slide/etc.

It's not that bad, nobody ever expects it..
1.Brave Bird is an egg move and incompatible with Roost Weak armor Skarmory.
2.Skarmory's coverage move suck.
3.Weak armor is an awful ability
4.It lacks the bulk that allows Skarmory to set up

Is not a bad set,is fucking awful.

1.Brave Bird is an egg move and incompatible with Roost Weak armor Skarmory.
2.Skarmory's coverage move suck.
3.Weak armor is an awful ability
4.It lacks the bulk that allows Skarmory to set up

Is not a bad set,is fucking awful.
Actually, since DW Skarmory can be female, the Weak Armor Ability can be passed on to a Skarmory that knows Brave Bird. It would be incompatible with Roost however, as Skarmory gets Roost through the Dream World but it can't be passed on. Still, I agree with Weak Armor sweeping Skarmory being ...not that good, to say the least (though at least it gets Swords Dance). Gimmick sets can be fun, but not when they are completely unviable.

How much does timid lo Starmie thunderbolt do to uninvested neutral jellicent and how much to 252 positive natured jellicent?

Thanks if you can answer it :)
To neutral-natured 0/0 Jellicent, it does 62.8% - 74.5%
To positive-natured 252/252 Jellicent, it does 39.1% - 46%

Also, as a reference to standard Jellicent (248 HP / 216 Def / 44 Spe, Bold), it does 53.1% - 63%

Hi :D

It's been a while that I bought my Pokemon White, but I really don't like any of Gen 5 Pokemons so I started browsing which Pokemons were most used to beat the Elite Four, like wipe the floor, but I haven't found anything :(

So I was wondering if I could get some suggestions of a good time to ran over Elite Four :D

Thank you

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
I have a question, so i think i'm in the good topic. Before all, sorry about my syntax and my english, it's not my mother language.
So, here it is. How works the OU Usage list to determinate who is OU and UU ?

At first, the top53 pokemon were OU and the remaining were UU, but usage change by month and how can a pokemon change its statut as OU or UU ?

It's been a while that I bought my Pokemon White, but I really don't like any of Gen 5 Pokemons so I started browsing which Pokemons were most used to beat the Elite Four, like wipe the floor, but I haven't found anything :(

So I was wondering if I could get some suggestions of a good time to ran over Elite Four :D

Thank you
i've found that mienshao and zoroark pair well. going left to right, zoroark appears as mienshao for the first and third (ghost/psychic) so those trainers use psychic and zoroark can use nasty plot and have fun from there. the second one is dark, so mienshao's hi jump kick is pretty good. the fourth is fighting. i don't think anything there resists mienshao, and mienshao should out speed them.

Thank you
A duo of Jellicent and Scrafty beat the crap out of the E4 for me. Scrafty beats Caitlin, Grimsley and Shauntal singlehandedly and Jelli beats Marshal with WoW, Surf and Cursed body

in HGSS, if a pokemon holds a power item, it passes IVs. does this work in B/W?
Yes, of course it still works, or at least that's what Bulbapedia says. (I've never tried that out myself, and I don't see why they would remove that.) A word of warning, though: If both parents are holding a power item, only one of the IV's will be passed on, and the IV that is passed on is completely random.

Yes, of course it still works, or at least that's what Bulbapedia says. (I've never tried that out myself, and I don't see why they would remove that.) A word of warning, though: If both parents are holding a power item, only one of the IV's will be passed on, and the IV that is passed on is completely random.
ah, thanks. the only reason i ask is they removed the possibility of thunder breaking protect and nerfed explosion

I have a question, so i think i'm in the good topic. Before all, sorry about my syntax and my english, it's not my mother language.
So, here it is. How works the OU Usage list to determinate who is OU and UU ?

At first, the top53 pokemon were OU and the remaining were UU, but usage change by month and how can a pokemon change its statut as OU or UU ?
The tiers change every 3/4(I don't remember which) months, not every single month.

Can someone here please delete my account? I don't want to have the scourge of having a Smogon account anymore. I can't find an option to nuke it.

252 HP 200 Def 56 SpD gives it equal Def and SpD, if you want it more specially or physically oriented just dump the other defense's EVs into the one you want to focus on. Also, Regenerator helps a lot in the long run with retaining Slowking's bulkiness

252 HP 200 Def 56 SpD gives it equal Def and SpD, if you want it more specially or physically oriented just dump the other defense's EVs into the one you want to focus on. Also, Regenerator helps a lot in the long run with retaining Slowking's bulkiness
Thats my plan, with Regenerator. (as a Dragon Tail phaser).

Thanks for the help.

What would be a good replacement for the Frosslass on my team? She hits 350 speed and has Destiny bond and hail to shut down other weathers and get an easy kill. As well as that she is a ghost for an essential fighting/normal immunity on my team. I'd like to have something that could fill a similar role. Before I put Froslass in I had Gengar in her spot, which was a sub disable sweeper role. Advice?

Do horseas still hold Dragon Scales?

The one on Route 18 is gone and I'm starting to think I accidentally sold it or something. The guy who gives you one item a day... well obviously it's inefficient to just wait and hope for that 5% chance.

I really want to evolve two Seadras right now... sigh...

T_T
Is there some other way to get a Dragon Scale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)