Freudian issue

I think I'm subconsciously insecure about the size of my penis. Last night, I dreamed that I was in an improv theater production, and my role was to be as much of a dick to the lead actor as possible. To signify that I was supposed to be a dick, I had to carry a dildo, but the dildo was really small and I didn't like having to carry it. Later in the dream, there was a door I had to break down with a gun, but the gun was really weak and shot tiny bullets. Last month, I dreamed that a weird cult built a tower for me, but it was right next to a taller tower. The symbolism in these dreams should be obvious. But I don't even think about the size of my penis very much - it's only slightly below average. I guess my subconscious mind thinks it's a lot more important than my conscious mind does. What do you guys think?

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
I used to have similar issues, but just the other day I realised that google was in fact hiding a lot of my emails from me without my realising it.

I am expecting delivery any day now.

Have a nice day.

I had a dream that I was high two days ago, what's up with that?

Also, OP, clearly you're a woman trapped in a man's body, and have some serious penis envy issues.

I have to say, from the title of this thread, I assumed you were talking about something entirely different. That said, posting a thread about having concerns of how small your penis is might not be the best idea either

i think there is an interesting parallel between society and freud's ego-id relationship. sartre said "l'enfer, c'est les autres"--the english equivalent being "hell is other people". we are constantly judged by others, and the judgement of others keep us in line according to an ethical norm. but we also keep ourselves in line. and yet, we are not altruistic. our ego acts as an ethical enforcer who punishes with guilt. the ego is not us, we are our id. rather, the ego is the mind's manifestation of judging eyes--the ego is the entry point between the multiple and the individual. ultimately, the ego is another set of impersonal, unsympathetic eyes, who police by invading and corrupting the mind. society is beyond a collection of individuals, it becomes something of its own nature. the ego is society's minion. the question is, which is the evil? is it a story of villainous raiders, or a story of a hero purging a plague?

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
We've already established that all of your dreams are packed with enough homoerotic symbolism to lift Freudian theory from the ashes of discreditation. What do you intend to do about it?

If I've learned anything from my extensive skimming over the Wikipedia articles on dream analysis, It's that this dream is very unlikely to have any literal significance whatsoever.

It's probably not about penis at all.

I <3 Rose Lalonde

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)