VGC '11 World Championships - San Diego, US - August 14th - WON BY BlueCookies & kamz

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the Westin Gaslamp hotel right now, bored as crap (though the place is incredibly swank, I must say). Anyone here right now, want to chill out in the lobby?

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Wow Wolfe is really young for a masters player, let alone us national champion, gl dude :)
Does the Starbucks in America taste different than in the UK peeps?
If it tastes like dog shit in the UK too, then yes.

Where are you lot hanging out? I'll stop by tonight.

Tonight i am wearing a yellow Fossil Fighters shirt, Black pants, & 2008 VG Showdown hat.

Tomorrow i will be wearing jeans, PC Laptops shirt, and 2008 VG Showdown hat.

See you all tomorrow!
I'll be in my Pokedex 3D shirt (thanks comic-con!) and a brown hat. And I'm an adult, so that should separate me out from most of the crowd.

I look forward to being owned by you all.

Good luck to everybody competing in the LCQ tomorrow!! :)

So far, I've seen nothing but the TCG inside the open game room. Maybe tomorrow or the next day there'll be some more VGC players.

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
much as it pains me to not be in san diego right now

i am kind of enjoying the fact that this thread has become a "vgc missed connections" sort of thing. let's try to keep things on point tomorrow when the competition begins and less of a "saw you at starbucks and our eyes met" type of thread.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Does anyone of you has got a micro sim card in order to activate my Iphone? Helf would be appreciated ^^
If you can find an AT&T store or Apple store I assume you should be able to get one either for free if you explain the situation or for a fee.

breh

強いだね
good luck to everybody in LCQ tomorrow. not going to be there, but still am excited!

I'm curious to see who will be the winner in each of the age groups.

Infinity.Cypher

VGCPL Champion
Good luck to those competing. Hoping for a spectacular worlds.
btw if anyone needs pokemon, i can gladly donate mine, just pm me (excluding white exclusive vgc mons, and ev'ed and 31s)

I never got my food - damn to Thomas!

Oh well - i am going to get some sleep. Juniors & Seniors have registration at 8AM, and masters have registration at 1PM. With a 256 cap on the kids, and a 512 cap for us stronger and wiser masters.

Kamz - i need to trade with you in the open gaming room before 8AM friday morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)