VGC '12 Germany National - Essen - March 10th - WON BY toasdt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the top four includes any from tblakey89, Pokérob, drug_duck, Massi, Koryo, Lord Gatr or my friends Luca and Lorenzo, I will be very happy :)

Good luck to everyone!
...yeah, sorry we couldn't arrange that. :D

Sorry for earlier, DaFlo's semi-final actually finished some time before the last quarter-final hence the confusion.

Just got back from seniors, was against some lucky person using terracot.
at the start I completely messed up his terracot by switching to tyranitar and excadrill getting a surprise speed boost, he caught up again though with me missing a few times with rock slide, I thought i was still going to win at the last turn, it was my reuniclus against his garchomp. i would be able to take a hit from garchomp and finish him with hp ice, but guess what, a critical hit........
it was a fun day for the rest though and congratulations to Daflo!

I lost vs tblakey round 1.
Oh well partially my fault. I didn't have enough time to properly ev train all my pokemon I spent too much time RNGing.

Anyway gg, was fun watching the battles. better luck next year :p

I'm so happy ! Easyyyyy
Lost to Flame because I was selecting my Pokemon with a dice and let the game select randomly the moves (time) but he wanted to play srsly. Still only lost 0-1 ^^
Yoshi and Massi I wanna see you at worlds !!!

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Congrats everyone who Top 4'd it. Have a great time in Hawaii.

Sounds like it went a whole lot smoother than last weeks, well, less complaints about mad hax, that's for sure.

Nicely done everyone, even though Flame you totally DCed on me last week in the GBU lol

Drugduck Massi Yoshi what happened ;_; at least you have other qualifiers

Gratz to Daflo! Who I don't know, but that's cuz I am somewhat of a square! Too bad we couldn't have more finalists, but at least a German won!

Seniors won by Toasdt! :>
Congrats to DaFlo, Flame, Mahrla and the French Guy.
Mahrla used Rock Polish Landorus, and double flinched Massi (Top16) and Michilele aka Pantalay (Top8) out of the tournament :s

Seniors won by Toasdt! :>
Congrats to DaFlo, Flame, Mahrla and the French Guy.
Mahrla used Rock Polish Landorus, and double flinched Massi (Top16) and Michilele aka Pantalay (Top8) out of the tournament :s
Oh nooooooooo.... that's about as bad, if not worse than the non-rng'd team getting 2nd in the UK ._.

Congrats on your victory though, and congratulations to DaFlo and Flame! I look forward to seeing you in Hawaii =)

Yeah, as toasdt said, lost to double Rock Slide flinch. Sucks =/
Anyway there is just a really really small chance I can go to Paris, I will see. My last chance to get to Hawaii is if 13Random37 (Yoshi) wins Milan so I can be his legal guardian :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)