diseases/conditions you have

I have keratosis pilaris

I can't grow much hair on my arms and legs because the hair is ingrown

Share your stories about conditions that you have that you may or may not give a shit about

xenu

Banned deucer.
social anxiety disorder, major depressive disorder, though i don't believe in either

I have to count certain ways while doing a lot of everyday or casual things. Idk what it's called, but it's really irritating.

Even while walking down the street or in a store, I count in patterns to my steps or have to walk a certain amount in a certain square footage.

I count randomly while watching tv, forget how or if objects are in my hand.. Apparently I'm so used to it I can't remember specifics.

Anyone have any idea what this is about? Or if it's even anything.

^Do you do it for fear of UNSPEAKABLE EVIL or APOCALYPSE or something? Could be OCD.

I have eczema covering my entire body and I'm literally on a continuous course of steroids to keep it at bay :|

I see giant pink bunnies foretelling the end of the world. And a little leprechaun sits on my shoulders encouraging me to engage in my inner firebug tendencies.

i have vitiligo. the patches of my skin which have lost pigmentation are extremely conspicuous (i'm black, so naturally the pale spots of my skin are very noticeable). fortunately, the afflicted spots of my body are areas that i can cover up without much difficulty - the loss of pigmentation occurs mostly on my elbows, knees, and chest (incidentally, the spots on my chest form a pattern redolent of the face in the scream by edvard munch). fortunately, people generally don't mind it that much since it's not contagious and doesn't hurt me, but someone in middle school called me a freak once!!

^Do you do it for fear of UNSPEAKABLE EVIL or APOCALYPSE or something? Could be OCD.

I have eczema covering my entire body and I'm literally on a continuous course of steroids to keep it at bay :|
Lol no, just something my mind does. Not sure if there is a reason to it.

It's not like I HAVE to count my fingers all the time and whatnot, like you see on those OCD episodes on true life or some shit. I just do catch myself counting a lot during things like discussed in the previous post. Weird as hell.

I'll probably end up with a tumor because of all this extra stress I put on my mind and body.

I'm going to die from counting.

Mack the Knife

Goodbye Smogon! I may return, I may not!
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I got allergies to the just about everything that can produce pollen. I sneeze a lot. Also, @Bummer, you also die if you don't have water for 3 days? Me too. And I thought I was the only one...

Adamant Zoroark

catchy catchphrase
is a Contributor Alumnus
I have Asperger syndrome.

And asthma. Fuck asthma.

Also, I have another condition called sarcastic asshole - Oh wait that doesn't count as a condition.

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I have the same exact thing...it sucks and everyone is grossed out by it. Mine isn't...too bad, it's not all over the place and, like most people, I wear clothes so I can cover up most of it. But my hands are covered with the stuff...it's really awkward and embarrassing when we're doing some group activity involving holding hands or something and I'm the only kid standing there alone because nobody wants to touch my hands.

I also have a feeling sex is going to be kind of awkward...hopefully my skin'll be better by that point.

how fingers prune up when you are in water for 2 hours happens for me in about 2 minutes, except to my entire hand

apparently the two logical potential solutions (hands that are too sweaty or too unsweaty) were both inapplicable, to which more than one skin doctor said "fuck if we know" after those solutions failed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)