The Ubers Open II - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won our first match with some hax on my side.
Lost the second match with hax on his side.
Halfway through the third and final battle, he was banned. I think this warrants me the win, and apparently he thinks so too :]

Last edited by a moderator:

lab report ᐛ
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
My opponent and I both played all 3 of our games yet our final game (when we were both 1-1) ended in a draw of all things. I'm not really sure how the rulings of ties work exactly. If it's relevant, he died from Life Orb recoil which resulted in both mons dying. Sadly I lost the first game with a bit of hax but gg. If the rules say that I lose in that draw scenario then good luck in the rest of the tourney.

Furai

we will become who we are meant to be
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
no ties in BW, and because your groudon died to Life Orb after killing his ekiller, you win.

PDC

street spirit fade out
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
contacted meeps, he wasn't around yesterday for our time but i'm sure we'll get this done soon.

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
In contact with opponent, timezone are pretty different. and he's taking days to reply to my messages, hopefully we can get this done

Activity. My opponent scheduled with me for today, but they did not show. They did not even pm scheduling another time.

Edit: Apparently they decided to show on literally the last minute of the scheduled time, but I
I had to leave. We we trying to get this done this coming week.

Last edited:
Won our first match with some hax on my side.
Lost the second match with hax on his side.
Halfway through the third and final battle, he was banned. I think this warrants me the win, and apparently he thinks so too :]
I like how ur avatar accurately reflects your opinion on the matter...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)