The Ubers Open II - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Won against ZorodarkForever. First battle was great but he didn't stand a chance against my luck in the second (Freeze and three or four speed ties)

ggs, sorry about that second match

I contacted my opponent the day after this round was posted on the PO server, and he told me he needed time to get some teams ready. So i'm still waiting on that, activity post.

ryan

Jojo Siwa enthusiast
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
won R1 vs. Ernesto. gave me the win after some huge game-changing crits game 1, and then won on a coinflip in game 2. wish the games could have been cleaner. :(

I lost 2-0 to Treecko. First game I played really bad and got two crits (not sure how much either mattered, but I was lucky of actually hitting the move, lol) so I just forfeited and second game I was relying on him not getting lucky. Didn't happen.

Good luck on future rounds.

EDIT: Not really sure about those crits now, the first one I guess it depended on what set you were running, while the second I could've easily revenge killed you later. The biggest issue was that I actually hit the move three times (I would've needed four in a row without the first crit), for sure.

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
activity post; we have timezone and server preference incompatibilities but will try to get this done.

HSA

INTellectual gamer
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
hi i vmd my opponent and he vm'd back but he hasn't been on since Thursday and I'm back in school as of today so activity post i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)