The Ubers Open II - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
My rebuttal to the match not being done is that I waited from 11-5 pm EST on IRC while my opponent was last on on August 30th at 1 AM.

Rebuttalled.

toshimelonhead

Honey Badger don't care.
is a Tiering Contributor
opp hasn't been on all weekend :(
To be fair I have tried contacting and being proactive but there really hasn't been communication on either side. Even with one more day we could get this done if we set up a time we mutually agreed upon. You can even pick it.

TheFourthChaser

#TimeForChange
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
My rebuttal to the match not being done is that I waited from 11-5 pm EST on IRC while my opponent was last on on August 30th at 1 AM.

Rebuttalled.
I was on forum and ps but it doesnt really matter now, if you can play tomorrow at the same time i alrready mentioned it should work out fine.

HSA

INTellectual gamer
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
zzz gonna post last time since deadline time

my oppo said he'd be on after 10 my time

i was on break from the day round went up - tuesday - he was inactive during this time

then - thursday - i was up till 11:30 each night due to school

last night i was up till 1:30 but still didn't see him so activity i guess

Rag

"aaaaaaaahhhh!"
might as well sub me out, school has put some things in motion which is leaving me with very few opportunities to follow a schedule

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
hey, missed the scheduled time with me n darraptor because of some sh*t but i hope to get it done soon

PROBLEMS

AHEAD OF HIS TIME
vm'd blingas hope to get it done today if not i'm taking the activity win oo (last activity post)

Cased

Banned deucer.
I've asked TIWSS to battle on many seperate occasions on PO and he's said he has to wait until he gets teams or he doesn't respond and he's not very active so... I mean I should definitely get the Activity Win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)