Weird/Random Dreams you had

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Because everyone always seems to ask this question. So anyways, what crazy dreams have you had? They can be anything from weird to prophetic, so go ahead and post them!

Well, this one's weird. And it actually happened as a dream. Just so you know.

First, Me and my parents and sister were headed to the beach in an RV, and there was a dachshund there. We got attacked by demons, and they took me and my family and took the dachshund and put it in a cage. But the dog broke out, and for whatever reason, the Mythbusters and Angelina Jolie were in cages, too, and they were telling the dog to get back in it's cage, but it curled up and went to sleep, and some baby rabbits came and started sleeping with it. Meanwhile, I had lost my are in the demon attack, and they had replaced it with a wooden prosthetic. Then, me and my grandma took a lawnmower and drove across a lake with it, then something started chasing us and we drove the lawnmower into a hospital, where my cousin told me to come play Mario games with her. At this point, I got my arm back. But I walked down a hallway, and there was a market, and I saw one of my best friends there. We saw one tent that was huge, so we went inside, and there was a kid who had a magic typewriter that made everything he typed come true. We tried to get it from him, but he kept doing things to us like shrinking us and teleporting us. But at one point, he left it unattended, and I wrestled it from him.

Then it ended. I have a screwed up brain.

I was at a fair. I was chillin' with my bros, ya know what im saying? I beat this black dude at one of those impossible baskeball shooter things and then he morphs into Michael Jordan. My mother then chases me around the fair and slaps me wih a hot dog.

Another time I couldn't figure out this calculus problem. I go to bed and dcide to ask the teacher tomorrow. I dream of myself doing the problem. I wake up and realize how to silve the problem. O_O

3 years ago I had a strange one, after our school's awesome "Blackout rally". I had reached the state of conscious, but not thinking / remembering not awake state of sleep one night where you just see black the seconds before you wake up, where you are completely unfiltered in thought and might as well not have even lived a day yet. I had an impulse thought before I opened my eyes; "I wonder what it would be like to have the Black Plague. I'd have all these spots on my arm and look like a rotting fruit." I open my eyes and of course, I look like a rotting fruit. I still don't remember what happened yesterday after I got to the rally, so at that point I decide to not go to school and ask my parents what happened.

Eventually when I'm halfway through being at the Doctor / Emergency room I realize that despite not doing anything druggy or drinking from anyone else's stuff / even leaving my stuff unguarded I still had no idea what happened, and absolutely no one at school said I was acting any different. Even my mom said when I got home I looked normal but walked right past her and headed straight to bed.

Right now I have no clue what happened, but I've pieced together that I skateboarded halfway home safely because my friend said I got to his house. I also know I was feeling like taking a risk basically that whole day. There was some deformation in a fence I may or may not have ran into that happens to be the alternative to successfully making a downhill turn on the way to my house.

Even though my butt didn't hurt there's also a possibility I was abducted.

I had one where i was in a shopping centre, going up a set of stairs, there was a tiger, i ran back down the stairs and the floor started crumbling :/ I was like 7 when i had this dream lol

and a few days i was looking at a smogon page or something and i had a deja vu moment- like i had already visited that smogon page or whatever in my dream. Or when i was dreaming of going to the toilet to pee, and the next day i went to the toilet ... to pee hehehe

When I was a kid I had several nightmares about an albino anthropomorphic alligator. Mostly he'd pop up from under my bed or he'd come down a staircase (I had a strange fear of things slowly coming down staircases lol). I actually had one dream where he read a book to me, which was nice af but super weird given the context of previous dreams. I had a really active imagination (and still do) :I

My dreams are generally very disturbing and depressing. Normally they're very vivid, semi-lucid dreams based off video games and films and so forth. I won't go into detail just now but I have some really important recurring elements in my dreams ever since I was young. The most important two are people melting and the Hospital, which has always played an important part in my life. This hospital is a really giant gleaming dystopian steel menace. I know the parking lot, the stairways, and sometimes I've dreamed deep inside the recesses of it.

When I was thirteen I was really terrified of getting pregnant for some reason, and I would constantly dream of really disturbing things related to that. Like a constant theme was having animal foetuses in my womb that devoured me from the inside, or giving birth to them (which was really fucking terrifying). Always if I gave birth to something it would chase me and try to kill me.

Last night I dreamed I was arguing with someone and they tried to kiss me and I put my hand on their neck and then they turned their head away from me and I twisted it accidentally and snapped it and they said 'Alice, you've broken my neck' kind of angrily but not really in pain or anything and then I looked at their neck and there was a bone sticking it out (it didn't seem at all like a snapped neck would be like, but there was a very obvious protusion which freaked me out) and then I vomited and woke up irl.

One of my worst dreams was very similar, it was outside the hospital and someone was kissing me and at the same time trying to strangle me, and they'd oscillate between kissing and strangling. This was years ago and the rest of the dream was really bad too and I woke up crying my eyes out

Another recurring theme in my dreams is my family trying to hurt me / letting someone hurt me. I constantly dream about, say, my grandmother chasing me with a knife while my mother watches me. Last year I had a really bad dream where I was infiltrating the hospital with a team of spies, it was very video gamey type stealth stuff, and to cut it short I was basically found and kidnapped and was going to be forced to have 'surgery'. I escaped and ran out of the hospital into the back parking lot (which I'd never seen before) and my mother was there for some reason and I begged her to help me and she did nothing but encourage me to go back, so I ditched her and just ran and ran and ran. Another time I dreamed someone had chased me through dimensions that resembled various games I'd played and was going to stab me and my mother just stood there watching, I woke up screaming and couldn't talk to her for awhile because I was so angry she did that even though it just happened in a dream (it was so real)...

I have a lot of old dreams written down in full detail (they're actually quite long stories, these are just basically the tl;drs) but I can't be bothered digging them out. Sometimes I really enjoy my dreams even though they're awful and generally involve a lot of people dying or being hurt, because they tend to reflect games I've just played or whatever. After I played 999 I dreamed about it for a fair while and had a lot of really cool dreams based around the Nonary Game. One thing about my dreams is that if they're going really badly, often I can force them back to an earlier point in the dream (like a save point) and change what happens.

Anyway, I used to be very afraid to sleep because of my nightmares, and combined with my insomnia I had to take sleeping pills, at the same time as my antidepressants. This is when my really fucked up nightmares about people melting and the hospital began, and they were making me sleep shallowly and wake up a lot and then be tired throughout the following day, so I went off them.

I posted this a while ago on smogon and other forums (this kind of thread seems to recycle every few months), so here is a quote

There 2 top my list:

I am on a skiing mountain, looking for the Yeti. If I find the yeti I win a strawberry jello mold. After exhaustive searching all around the desolate mountain, I finally see the yeti in the distance. As I run after it, I am transported to my garage, still in all my snow gear, to see a line of pregnant women (all with big bellies) waiting to use my exercise bike. I, even in my dream state, go "what the fuck." Then I see on TV a news bulletin, the anchors explain that my exercise bike has been used for abortions. If pregnant women rides the bike, they get an abortion. I look to see that I women that just rode it, no long has the big pregnant belly. But this isn't the end of the story, it turns out that abortion was just made illegal in Iraq, so Iraqi women have come to my garage to get an abortion. After explaining this the news ends, and I continue on my pursuit of the yeti for the jello mold.

--

Superman and his girl friend are at a carnival. On waiting to go on the ferris wheel, a bread vendor attempts to sell bread to the couple. Superman gets annoyed by the bread vendor, and flies them both back to the hotel-house. While there, they both use an inter-dimensional sliders device to fight giant cockroaches in other dimensions. There are 3 other dimensions, the Lenny, Carl, and Moe, dimension, from the Simpson's. Each of them in the ruler of their personal dimension. I should add that they choose which dimension they wanted to slide to, by taking a pencil with the face of the character on it, and sticking it into the slider's device. Anyway, they fight all the cockroach monsters, and want to go back to Carl's dimension to chill, but it turns out someone cut the phone lines (which are critical to inter-dimensional travel FWI). Superman suggests that the manager of the hotel-house cut them, and that he is really a cockroach monster in disguise. Superman though, has other things to do, and tells his girlfriend to not go downstairs. She really wants to go downstairs because they have having a Christmas dinner. While she is complaining, 2 Amish men bust through the wall and kidnap her. They bring her to a cave that has written in cave writing, the history of nagging, telling her this is what she was doing, and that she must stop nagging.

I have more to if you guys want.

this is like a synopsis of each episode of higurashi
I don't know how many times I've been recommended higurashi and umineko, I even d/led umineko but failed to get very far in the first one because I'm lazy and can't deal with art that bad

Now I'm scared to

Yeah i don't really remember my dreams exept one, which woke me up crying my eyes out. Idr all of it but like, we were someplace and these big men were chasing me and my family for some reason. I tried to be big and hold them off but they snapped my neck like a twig and then i was a ghost. It was enough time to let my family get away tho and i remember getting to say goodbye to my family before i went away to heaven and whatnot. Was really emotional and yeah woke up crying, woke my mom up too cuz she was like why the fuck are you crying at 3am.

Ash Borer

I've heard they're short of room in hell
It was a cool and clear summer night. The light of the moon, stars, and bustling metropolis of Greater Vancouver rendered the coast mountains to the north in clear sight. Nothing was more peaceful than sitting in a park in the heart of the city, with good friends, letting time pass, listening to the din of the city, admiring the mountains, the city and the atmosphere. Everything is peaceful, calm, and beautiful for hours. Then, a blinding deluge of light emits from a northly mountain, and all are awestruck at what is taking place. The air grows fearsomely hot, and the sight to the north is perhaps the most frightening image imaginable. The most disgusting, excruciating symbol that all know envelops the mountain. A mushroom cloud. For some reason I hav a lot of time to think about what's happening. Far too much time for what's happening. "GET DOWN, GET DOWN, GET DOWN" as I pull my friend with me and dive into a ditch. A massive pressure propagates over our heads, those in open are thrown and burned, cars flip.

end of dream

I usually have nothing but nightmares or just bizarre, sad dreams. I get about 2-3 sex dreams a year, and when I do, I fucking go for it. Last night I lucked out and was going hard in a hotel room. The fucking dudebros from Ghost Adventures then bust in, tell us we're on live tv, the hotel is haunted, and we're a part of their adventure now. I tried to get them to leave, but they were like "no, you gotta now. The guys from One Direction are here and all. This is huge." My dream's interpretation of what the guys from One Direction probably look like then came it, which ended up being 4 semi-famous dudes whose names I don't know, plus Gavin and Matt from RoosterTeeth. With nine random dudes with cameras suddenly in my hotel room, I kinda had to stop the sex and find clothes.

Finally, I'm like "ok, let's find us some ghosts." Zac Bagans then informs me that first we have to have a puppy party, and suddenly we're outside having just that. I found an adorable baby pig and was like "d'aww, I gotta hold that." I felt something slimy wrap around my one hand as I lifted it up, so I quick twirled my hand and then slammed to the ground what looked like spaghetti. I put the pig down, and the spaghetti things turn out to be worms that instantly rush to slide up the baby pig's butt. I freaked out and was like "fuck, I gotta save this baby pig, but first I gotta wash my hands, cuz that's gross as hell."

While washing my hands, I see myself in the mirror and realize "hey, that's my old haircut, this is just a dream." I became semi-lucid, but not lucid enough to go back to the chick from the hotel. Instead, I made a vet appear to come and save the baby pig. I told her what happened and she just yells "why didn't you tell me sooner!? One Direction is playing with the baby pig right now, and now they're all infected." I just replied "oh noooooo," melted, and then woke up.

I haven't had proper dream sex in almost 2 years. Dream-me must be so blue-balled and sad.

That might explain all the nightmares, actually...

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ugh had a freaking creepy one recently this week and I hope I'd forget about it but apparently not .-. /me cries

So apparently I was in some park / forest / idk what thing with my parents ???? A ton of grass everywhere and somewho we ended up in like viridian forest kind of thing where the canopy is thick so it's like a cave of trees ?_? Theres like 121232131 blackish crabs on the ground (the ground feels like concrete instead of soil?) and there's also 90921309123 green ants idk why they're green but ugh. So a swarm of ants decided to just swarm a crab and tore it up in like seconds .-. and the crabs just moved away cos obviously they don't want to get tored and eaten up >_>! iirc I learnt from a documentary or something that a ton of ants can just eat up a horse-sized animal or something by pure numbers. ugh scary as shit so we left though idrmb where my father went .-. Then somehow ended walking home and I was eating /something/ and accidentally dropped it. Picked it up to try eating it again (although I should be throwing it away idk why that happened???) and it was covered with ants so freakkkkkk and I woke up ._.

hmm k why am I writing this before I go to sleep >_>! let's hope I forget about this one soon .-.

edit:

It was a cool and clear summer night. The light of the moon, stars, and bustling metropolis of Greater Vancouver rendered the coast mountains to the north in clear sight. Nothing was more peaceful than sitting in a park in the heart of the city, with good friends, letting time pass, listening to the din of the city, admiring the mountains, the city and the atmosphere. Everything is peaceful, calm, and beautiful for hours. Then, a blinding deluge of light emits from a northly mountain, and all are awestruck at what is taking place. The air grows fearsomely hot, and the sight to the north is perhaps the most frightening image imaginable. The most disgusting, excruciating symbol that all know envelops the mountain. A mushroom cloud. For some reason I hav a lot of time to think about what's happening. Far too much time for what's happening. "GET DOWN, GET DOWN, GET DOWN" as I pull my friend with me and dive into a ditch. A massive pressure propagates over our heads, those in open are thrown and burned, cars flip.

end of dream
sounds like an atomic bomb ?_?_? (a ditch won't be enough to save you though haha)

Last edited:
I like this thread, dreams are fascinating. I had a dream the other night where there was a blue spider about the size of a dinner plate jumling around and I killed it and it turned into two spiders.

A very interesting thing that has happened to me about 3 times in the last year or so, so its only happened recently is sleep paralysis. I would have a nightmare about being attacked by a monster, then I would wake up unable to move while haullucinating about being attacked it is a very unusual experience.

Also while its very hard to do apparently there is a way to willingly control your dreams. You lie on your back with your eyes closed and don't move. Apparently your body will send signals to see if your awake such as getting itchy, wanting to move, open your eyes, etc. If you don't respond to any of those signals you will feel a wieght on your chest and you will start dreaming. I have tried it a few times and felt my chest get pulled down but I get to freaked out and open my eyes before I start dreaming because I heard if you open your eyes while your dreaming, you go inti sleep paralysis.

I've actually had a weird recurring series of dreams about me being in high school. Each time, I'm always in a different subject. First was History, second was English, and yesterday I just had one about biology (I had another one but forgot the subject ;-;). I guess my brain is trying to remind me how easy high school was and how painfully difficult engineering at Cooper is? It's been haunting me ever since this summer when I started having them.

I had this dream that this girl I like (Same girl from the dream fuck thread) actually said yes to me the day she found out by accident last year that I like her from my friends and said no. Then the dream went on to me spending the last of my life with the girl and I literately slept for 3 days and I woke up when I die. I quickly forgot the dream until I saw Karen (her name) a month later, then I remember it and it fucking rocked (I dream banged her 6 times XD) so I finally said my first sentence to her (my friends did my talking I couldn't talk to her straight up) and then she told that she had the exact same dream. Than when I went to bad that same night I woke up and asked her about yesterday and she couldn't remember what she said. To this day I have no idea weather it was the continuation of the day or she just forgot.

Now I can only go to sleep by remembering about that same dream. (especially the sex parts XD)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)