Naruto (Spoilers ITT)

I actually liked this chapter. Nostalgia of when Naruto was a tear jerker. Didn't like how Kishi keeps wasting panels with as little as possible art/info. But it was sad. I hope Naruto and Sasuke end up together. It would be a beautiful ending. Maybe theyll adopt?

I still don't have a clue about Sasuke and Oorochimaru plans. Really don't care about sasuke but don't think Oorochimaru will just become a good sensei now and start to pat every sasuke plan.

Last edited:

Magistrum

DOITSU NO KAGAKU WA SEKAI ICHI
is a Top Artist Alumnus
So I just read the latest chapter... juugo's seal was senjutsu? Why do I feel that this is just an afterthought and laziness on kishi's part -_-

Seeing the first 5 kages was nice though.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well... calling it senjutsu is weird-- but this is NOT the first time that it was mentioned that Juugo's powers are based on "Nature Energy." In fact, it was witnessing Juugo's awesome powers that inspired Kabuto to become a sage in the first place (because he couldn't figure out another method to harness natural energy himself through Juugo).

When they explained that part I thought "oh yeah, forgot about that."

I'm surprised if people didn't pick up on that, though instead of turning to stone if they have too much natural energy, juugo and his clan just turn into insane monsters. Still, senjutsu-infused suusano, kinda funny.

I like the flashback to the original Kages, even back then sand was kind of a prick. Perhaps they should have had Hashirama terraform their area a bit though...

Why was Orochimaru present in the meeting of the kages? Wouldn't he be waaay to young to be present there?
And who's the guy with the tats on his face?

So, only notable takeaway is that Kakashi is indeed alive, just taking some time to stitch himself up since he doesn't have uber freaky powers like everyone else.

"The only notable takeaway is that Kakashi is indeed alive"

Yeah right. What is up with all of you complainers? I'm so sick of people claiming that everything is a filler chapter unless Kishi has to literally spell everything out for you. "Oh, Kakashi's alive thats all that matters" Did you read the manga or just look at the pictures? Give me a break. It showed the first's dream being fulfilled through the present kages (which was just explained the chapter previous to this one) rallying the surviving ninja that had given up all hope of winning the war, it showed how important Naruto is to the leaf and his peers (which have been done numerous times before, but when they show it in the anime, it'll be tear-jerker like every other time, where you can't help but feel proud of naruto), it showed the meeting of the first and his granddaughter and how they hold high expectations of themselves and shoulder the burden of the past and present, and most of all it showed that mangapanda needs new translators. But for real though, its a chapter, not a whole season. I'm just sick of people whining about things being filler. If you want filler, watch this: http://www.narutoget.com/watch/1078-naruto-shippuden-episode-313/

"The only notable takeaway is that Kakashi is indeed alive"

Yeah right. What is up with all of you complainers? I'm so sick of people claiming that everything is a filler chapter unless Kishi has to literally spell everything out for you. "Oh, Kakashi's alive thats all that matters" Did you read the manga or just look at the pictures? Give me a break. It showed the first's dream being fulfilled through the present kages (which was just explained the chapter previous to this one) rallying the surviving ninja that had given up all hope of winning the war, it showed how important Naruto is to the leaf and his peers (which have been done numerous times before, but when they show it in the anime, it'll be tear-jerker like every other time, where you can't help but feel proud of naruto), it showed the meeting of the first and his granddaughter and how they hold high expectations of themselves and shoulder the burden of the past and present, and most of all it showed that mangapanda needs new translators. But for real though, its a chapter, not a whole season. I'm just sick of people whining about things being filler. If you want filler, watch this: http://www.narutoget.com/watch/1078-naruto-shippuden-episode-313/
Pretty much filler in other words, we've been through the whole "rah rah dreams and cupcakes" stuff already (or as sora13 put it, naruto's heart chapter 6xx). Yeah it's not filler like the anime where it'll just throw itself ass backwards in time to something completely unrelated, but it's not really advancing the plot any either, just rehashing everything that's been said/done/we get it already.

Last edited:
Stop saying cheesy. It grosses me out.

But yeah the chapter was filler. We didnt even need the kakashi panel because hed probably be revived by someone anyway.

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

But yeah the chapter was filler. We didnt even need the kakashi panel because hed probably be revived by someone anyway.
I forgot how pretty much everyone in Naruto can easily get themselves to the Kamui Dimension.

Just because the plot wasn't pushed forward doesn't mean it was filler. There is such a thing as character development. Something that this chapter had much of. But like I said, you guys will think things are filler unless something is spelled out for you.

Eh whatever, i found it a lil' lame how inos powers are being used by kishi is all. Kind of just put me off from the start and i couldnt connect with naruto.

Also i have no clue how shikamaru got injured. Sure, i did forget but this fight is already way too messy and hard to keep track of.

I'd normally say filler chapter, but since some people are opposed to that term, I'll just say you could skip it and not really miss anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)