Pokémon XY Data Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know Froakie's base stats? I noticed earlier in the thread someone stating that at level 5 its max speed stat with a +spe nature is 14, does anyone happen to know what it would be for special attack with a +spe nature? Want to do some pre-IV judge breeding...

Last edited:
Okay think I came across a glitch, not sure what the hell happened but a Mienshao using Bounce moves first and my Doublade moves second using Iron Head. For some reason the attack made contact and damaged Mienshao in the middle of what should have been the invulnerable phase of Bounce.

EDIT: Double checked, even a Shadow Sneak managed to hit Mienshao during the Bounce and same thing happened again when I Iron Headed a second time, I think Bounce might legitimately be broken. If it's true I think Gyarados just lost it's Flying STAB...

There're not more mega evolutions?
There may be more that are limited to events, like the Torchic distribution, or may be currently unattainable for similar reasons. Right now, we can only get 4 of roughly 40 legendary Pokemon from previous generations in X and Y, for instance. There are also 11 old starters that have yet to appear in X and Y. Since we can't datamine 3DS games, there could easily be scores of Mega Evolutions that we have no way of knowing about until Game Freak wants us to.

Don't know if this has been added yet but Azumarill learns Play Rough(fairy) at lvl 50
Physical
90power
90 accuracy
The user plays rough with the target and attacks it. This may also lower the target's attack stat.

Speaking of new level-up moves for old 'Mons, I saw a Level 9 Pikachu with Play Nice. (Not even hatched from an egg.) Pikachu's level-up movepool adjusts to allow that (e.g. T-wave at 10 instead of 8; perhaps Thunderbolt, Discharge, etc. at similar higher levels, certainly higher than 16).

Can confirm Ybirdtal always has three flawless IVs, like Xerneas

Assumed max: 201/151/115/151/118/119

What I've got so far:
201/151/115/151/92/108
200/151/114/141/118/105
201/163/115/146/106/110
187/151/115/151/112/117

edit: fuck yeah post 666

Aegislash learns King's Shield approximately 51; however, 51 is when Doublade learns Sacred Sword, so Move Rememberer (Dendemille Town) is recommended to get King's Shield.

King's Shield acts as Protect (1,0.5,0.25,0.125,etc), but also lowers the attacker's Attack stat 2 stages. Think Charm+Protect.

Noticed pumpkaboos stats aren't pinpointed for its super size form, so here is the stats for two that I found.
Level 36 Bold; 88/52/61/40/55/36 No EVs
Level 39 Bashful 106/66/69/47/50/42 A bit of EVs, 3 Levels worth I guess.

Also learns Will o wisp and leech seed, which is kinda cool.

According to Serebii, Diggersby's Hidden Ability is Huge Power...

Game Freak going trigger crazy with that one this gen, lol.

EDIT2: Disregard the Stealth Rock stuff, I made a mistake.

EDIT:
Ah yes, I also have a few Yveltal stats:
201-136-99-166-118-114 Prob +Sp -Def
187-136-115-149-106-119
193-151-97-166-107-119 Mild
These are my notes. I should have gone with the first one, lol.

The max neutral stats I calculated are:
201/151/115/151/118/119

This might help anyone SRing for a good legendary.

Last edited:
According to Serebii, Diggersby's Hidden Ability is Huge Power...

Game Freak going trigger crazy with that one this gen, lol.
Makes you wonder why they decided that Shadow Tag was too powerful on Chandelure...

And then they give it to Mega Gengar. :(

Troll Freak strikes again.

Hey, I may have found something. I did not manage to take a picture, since I wasn't paying the most attention to my game, but I know what happened.
I was in a trainer battle and my opponent's Pokemon used Stealth Rock. I then KO'd that Pokemon, and got the message "the rocks faded away" or similar.
I'm fighting a Hiker in Terminus cave, his Boldore has Stealth Rock. This might reconcile why someone posted that Stealth Rock disappeared after 3 turns, while someone else disagreed.
This should be fairly easy to test, fortunately. Just make sure there is a Pokemon to come after the Stealth Rocker, I suppose.
Maybe it was like a Toxic Spike kind of ordeal? Maybe a Rock type absorbed the rocks? From what you posted it does sound like it fades, but thats a huge crippling factor for SR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)