Sticky Have a question? Ask it here! (NOT SM QUESTIONS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What moves are affected with the ability Mega Launcher? Also Super Size Gorgeist or Orotto (Trevenant).

And at what point are you able to use the GTS system?

Does anyone know if, by breeding a 'mon with a Ditto as the female, the egg gets the Ditto's pokéball? I want to know if I should capture a Ditto with a Luxury Ball!

Can I continue to kill him for experience?
I don't remember if it gives experience on the 2nd encounter, but if it does, you're good to go - it respawns endlessly.

A question on Goodra's evolution, I'm not able to trigger a rainy route. Are they daily based?

How rare are Pokemon with DW Abilities in Horde Battles? I've been battling countless Murkrow hordes by now but they all had Super Luck or Insomnia.

How do I activate this looker sub-plot I've been hearing about? I've beaten the E-4 and been to "paris" but nothing seems to have triggered.

Has anyone come across the location of Absolite?
After you defeat the Elite Four and have one battle in the Battle Maison, your rival will appear in the northern part of Kiloude City and challenge you to a battle. You can battle him/her once a day, but after your first battle, they will give you an Absolite.

How do I activate this looker sub-plot I've been hearing about? I've beaten the E-4 and been to "paris" but nothing seems to have triggered.
Have you done at least 1 battle in the Battle Maison and then challenged your rival at Kiloude City yet? After you do that, you should get your Mega Ring upgrade. I believe if you then fly to Lumiose, you will get a mysterious Holo Caster (who could it be?!).

How rare are Pokemon with DW Abilities in Horde Battles? I've been battling countless Murkrow hordes by now but they all had Super Luck or Insomnia.
Actually I found one but I accidentally KO'd it. I am sure it has DW ability cause it outsped my Salamence when it used haze and only 1 out 5 Murkrows had the ability.

Maybe it has been answered before, but I can't find it. How the hell does the pokeradar work in this game? It just won't let me use it anywhere...

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
you need to be on foot (not rollerblades) and in the regular grass (and flowers).

So there's been reports that male Pokemon can pass on their hidden ability via breeding now, but I've bred 60 Froakie eggs using a male Protean Froakie and not a single one had the ability and all had Torrent. Am I doing something wrong? Anyone know what's going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)