Sticky Have a question? Ask it here! (NOT SM QUESTIONS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure. I haven't seen a horde of murkrow. I would say that if you find a horde of murkrow it is likely you could get a prankster one.
I saw a horde of Murkrows on route 15, I think. At the north entrance to 'Lost Hotel'.

Q: What do I have to do for the E4 to get updated pokémon?

Q: Any good spots for leveling up new pokémon (~50-100)?

Last edited:

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I've had trouble finding anything on this, my Sylveon is getting boosted experience from battle even though I'm the OT and it isn't holding a Lucky Egg. I also noticed that it shakes from side to side when sent into battle. So what's up with that?

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I've had trouble finding anything on this, my Sylveon is getting boosted experience from battle even though I'm the OT and it isn't holding a Lucky Egg. I also noticed that it shakes from side to side when sent into battle. So what's up with that?
Pokemon-amie sometimes gives a boost to experience.

How people are getting Protean Froakkie? Can someone explain me please?
In the post-game, there is a city with a Friend Safari. Adding other people's 3DS Friend Codes will allow that person to appear in the Friend Safari with a set 2 - 3 Pokemon of a certain type.

If the friend is currently playing Pokemon online and has beaten the Elite Four, then 3 possible Pokemon appear and they have a chance of having their hidden ability as well as having at least 2 maximum IVs.

For example, adding me would give you a bug safari with Ledyba, Volbeat, and Vivillon, all of which can have their hidden ability (Prankster Volbeat!).

Any info found on the EV removal berries yet?

Anyone find the IV revealer guy yet?
As far as EV removal berries, it would probably be easier to use Super Training and find a Reset Bag which completely removes every EV for free. It might take a while to find, depending on your luck, but I think it would be easier than trying to mutate berries and then planting them for multiple copies.

You just train it to level 31 and have it learn Belly Drum and then use it as part of a breeding chain then. That's how it usually works. What seems to be the issue?
I'm just wondering why it won't learn it straight away? I thought if the parent had a move the offspring would learn by level up, it would have it.

Only 3, so it's not a moveslot issue.
Was it a rule that both parents needed to know the level up move for it to be passed to the offspring? I think only egg moves and TM moves were passed by the father, and both parents needed the level up move for it to be passed. It's been a while, so my memory is fuzzy.

That's right, level-up moves are passed down only if both parents know them (at least in gen V, so it seems to be the same also in gen VI)

Anyone come across any good spots to chain dittos? Care to share? : )
I only ever encountered Ditto in the Pokemon Village. However, if you add someone's Friend Code whose Friend Safari contains Ditto, they appear fairly frequently. In fact, I've already captured an Imposter Ditto! Unfortunately, you can't use the Pokeradar in the Friend Safari.

If I kill Yveltal when I first encounter it in Team Flare's lab, will it ever respawn? If so, will it always respawn with the same nature as when I first encounter it (the time I killed it)?

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
If I kill Yveltal when I first encounter it in Team Flare's lab, will it ever respawn? If so, will it always respawn with the same nature as when I first encounter it (the time I killed it)?
Yveltal respawns immediately after you kill it with new stats. It is impossible to proceed without capturing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)