Resource ORAS OU Simple Questions, Simple Answers (Read the OP First!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's probably not a thread on Freeze Dry since for all we know it's entirely exclusive to Aurorus and doesn't need to be discussed outside of an Aurorus thread.
It isn't exclusive to Aurorus, i dont remember who but i do remember getting OHKO'd on my Greninja with something i didnt expect to hurt me with Freeze Dry. Sorry i can't remember who or what pokemon it was.

No idea where to post this so I'm doing it here.

I'm currently thinking of making a team that includes non-Adaptability (since unavailable now) Sp Def Dragalge and Adamant SD MMawile. Any suggestions as to what pokemon could complement these two? Anything is appreciated, I don't care about tiers yet, but no Aegislash because everyone and their mother uses him. I really want to include a Pidgeot in there somewhere now that it's been buffed, but that's the favoritism talking.

No idea where to post this so I'm doing it here.

I'm currently thinking of making a team that includes non-Adaptability (since unavailable now) Sp Def Dragalge and Adamant SD MMawile. Any suggestions as to what pokemon could complement these two? Anything is appreciated, I don't care about tiers yet, but no Aegislash because everyone and their mother uses him. I really want to include a Pidgeot in there somewhere now that it's been buffed, but that's the favoritism talking.
How about Gengar? That's all that comes to mind right now.

What's the fastest way to breed nasty plot onto togepi?

What's the best way to start breeding Pokemon for competitive play in the game? I was thinking destiny knot-ing a flawless Ditto, with the pokemon of choice, but getting a flawless/near flawless Ditto's almost..impossible. Thanks!

What's the best way to start breeding Pokemon for competitive play in the game? I was thinking destiny knot-ing a flawless Ditto, with the pokemon of choice, but getting a flawless/near flawless Ditto's almost..impossible. Thanks!
what i did was to trade for a ditto (didnt have access to safari) and find the other parent in safari.
for me, it was a 31 def/31 sp def ditto and a 31 hp/31 speed frogadier with protean.
over the past 2 days i've worked my way up to a 31/31/x/31/31/31 froakie as the father and a x/31/31/x/x/31 froakie with protean as the mother
its just a matter of replacing your parents when they get better, without accidentally ignoring a stat if you can avoid it (example, if i changed the mother to 31/31/x/x/x/31 i would get the chance to pass down perfect hp but lose the chance to pass perfect defense as the father doesnt have it, overall weakening my breeding)

you want everstone to keep the nature, make sure the female has the ability you want (they have 80% chance to pass it down) and destiny knot on whichever parent doesn't have the everstone and hope for offpsring with 3 or 4 IVs to replace one as you go.

Can someone perhaps detail TM-60, Quash, better than, "The user suppresses it's target and makes its move go last"? What does it do, and does it have any kind of competitive value?

Can someone perhaps detail TM-60, Quash, better than, "The user suppresses it's target and makes its move go last"? What does it do, and does it have any kind of competitive value?
From what i understand, it makes your target go last in the turn. So say in a doubles battle, my aerodactyl and shuckle vs your weavile and camerupt, if my aerodactyl is faster than your weavile and somehow uses quash on weavile, weavile's turn moves after camerupt and after shuckle

this is only for the turn quash is used. Useless in singles, but doubles and higher it has its uses

There's probably not a thread on Freeze Dry since for all we know it's entirely exclusive to Aurorus and doesn't need to be discussed outside of an Aurorus thread.
Well I just hatched my Lapras egg and it has Freeze-Dry. FUCK YES (water/ground pokemon, Gyarados, and Palkia just shuddered).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)