Resource ORAS OU Simple Questions, Simple Answers (Read the OP First!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does payback still not do double damage when you opponent switches out to a pokemon? Or has it reverted back to the way it was in DPPt?

Let's hypothetically say that you are facing a Poké with trick or treat and it uses it on your Diggersby and it becomes a Normal/Ground/Ghost type, what weaknesses would it have? Is it just Water, Grass, Ghost and Dark or is it more complicated than that?

Let's hypothetically say that you are facing a Poké with trick or treat and it uses it on your Diggersby and it becomes a Normal/Ground/Ghost type, what weaknesses would it have? Is it just Water, Grass and Ghost or is it more complicated than that?
Dark, Water, Grass. Resists bug, poison, etc.

Immune to ghost, normal, electric.

(I think my question got passed over)

Is there a pokemon that solos the Elite Four well? I know you can do it with a group of pokemon, but i want one to do it all (so I can use xp share for the other 5).

Looking for something like:

Trainer 1: Water/Rock
Trainer 2: Fire/Water
Trainer 3: Ice/Dragon/Fairy
Trainer 4: Electric/Grass

It's a wide array of types, but it was possible last gen with Gallade. Thanks all

Can someone trade me a Weavile and Gliscor? You can have them back after I add their Pokedex entries. Getting one on the GTS is proving to be very difficult...

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
(I think my question got passed over)

Is there a pokemon that solos the Elite Four well? I know you can do it with a group of pokemon, but i want one to do it all (so I can use xp share for the other 5).

Looking for something like:

Trainer 1: Water/Rock
Trainer 2: Fire/Water
Trainer 3: Ice/Dragon/Fairy
Trainer 4: Electric/Grass

It's a wide array of types, but it was possible last gen with Gallade. Thanks all
Any Pokemon that's overleveled :P

seriously though, I'd say mega Zard X. It's not weak to Water, and it will be super effective against Dragon and Steel with STABs. Fire isn't a problem since it resists it doubly.

Can't find an answer for this, does anyone know what happens when a Pokemon holding a mega stone uses trick? From what I can tell the items can't be removed by Knock Off or Trick when used against the mega stone holder, but not the other way around. Not getting my hopes up but Mega Banette tricking off his stone to another Poke who can't get rid of it could be useful.

Is there news on the data mining of X/Y yet? I know we currently can't, but i assume people are attempting to currently so to as get definite Stats egg moves and IVs.

Is there thread for adding people for Friend Safari reasons? Cuz I really want more zones. If there is none, then I'll bait with my Fire Type safari zone, which is full of Gale wing Fletchinder'S!

Thanks in advance :D.

Sorry for reposting, but got no answers D:.

Is there thread for adding people for Friend Safari reasons? Cuz I really want more zones. If there is none, then I'll bait with my Fire Type safari zone, which is full of Gale wing Fletchinder'S!

Thanks in advance :D.

Sorry for reposting, but got no answers D:.
Go on the IRC of #Safari and you'll find tons of people there.
Here's a link straight to it: http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/#safari@irc.synirc.net

How are the weather teams nerfed? Read somewhere that even abilities keep weather to 5 turns now. Is that why?

How will Mega Evolutions and Speed work when conducting moves?

For example, I have a Jolly Pinsir with Pinsirite that is unevolved (295 Speed) and my opponent has a Jolly Mew that has been proven to carry Leftovers and has maxed out on Speed (328). Assuming no other modifiers to speed (such as Sticky web) if I mega-evolved Pinsir this turn, bringing its Speed up to 339, who would use their move first, Mew or Pinsir?

How will Mega Evolutions and Speed work when conducting moves?

For example, I have a Jolly Pinsir with Pinsirite that is unevolved (295 Speed) and my opponent has a Jolly Mew that has been proven to carry Leftovers and has maxed out on Speed (328). Assuming no other modifiers to speed (such as Sticky web) if I mega-evolved Pinsir this turn, bringing its Speed up to 339, who would use their move first, Mew or Pinsir?
Mew will still move first. Pinsir will move first next turn.

I don't know how Gyro or Electro ball interacts with this though

People have been doing limited data mining and have found out 3 new unreleased Pokemon, as well as two Megas.
Oh that was data mined,I wondered how they found that out. I presume people are getting close now to "busting it open". How will we know when they manage to crack it(fully)? Is there any news about thier progress?

Can I get a Alomomola with Regenerator legally yet, or do I need to wait till Pokebank? I would like to use her with my Second X team(giving Goodra and Gourgesit) powerful wish healing, but not sure how to get the better ability of Regenerator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)