Not open for further replies.
1. BKC vs. 8. Malekith
3. Boudouche vs. 6. M Dragon
10. Fakes vs. 15. Leftiez
12. Ciele vs. 13. CrashingBoomBang

Have fun everyone!

Sapientia

Wir knutschen
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
1. BKC vs. 8. Malekith

Spain and Germany o/

M Dragon

The north wind
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
1. BKC vs. 8. Malekith
3. Boudouche vs. 6. M Dragon => gl

1. BKC vs. 8. Malekith Matchup of the round between two previous finalists, this is gonna be terrible for the loser. BKC is the most solid remaining player but Malekith managed to beat this kind of opponents in the past. Malekith has a solid chance to win if he doesn't count too much on team matchups. I expect BKC to win in BW and DPP, Malekith to take ADV
3. Boudouche vs. 6. M Dragon M Dragon is probably better overall but I think that boudouche is able to run creative sets which can annoy M Dragon's conservative playstyle. Not only rooting for him because he's arab french and cool, but also because he's been impressive the whole season and can definitly do it. (DPP BW / ADV)
10. Fakes vs. 15. Leftiez Whoever wins ADV has this but to be honest I don't know their level in this tiers. I want a 4/4 so I'm gonna randomly root for someone (ADV DPP / BW)
12. Ciele vs. 13. CrashingBoomBang Ciele comme ça vous pouvez me traiter de gauchiste (DPP BW / ADV)

Ojama

Banned deucer.
1. BKC vs. 8. Malekith Even though Malekith has proved many times that he is an amazing player, I want BKC to win the whole thing. Predicting BKCrousti to take DPP and BW.
3. Boudouche vs. 6. M Dragon Another tough matchup here and Dragoon is obviously the favorite for this one but I'm pretty sure Boudouche can pull the upset so predicting my croustibabouche to win DPP and BW.
10. Fakes vs. 15. Leftiez Fakes has been extremely annoying recently but I'm still rooting for him because he's a good player and seeing Leftiez in semis would be a shame.
12. Ciele vs. 13. CrashingBoomBang I just bolded a name but this could definitely go either way. I think Ciele is more solid in BW and DPP + he's really good at ADV so predicting Ciele to take DPP and BW. Just don't bring Jolteon as an Hippowdon counter cieleboy n_n

Lavos

Banned deucer.
1. BKC (DPP, BW) vs. 8. Malekith (ADV) - highlight matchup. both are incredibly strong players, i should know since malekith knocked me out in quarterfinals last time we met. i give bkc the edge here due to his superior dpp and bw skills. not sure how his adv has progressed since i last player him, but it wasn't great then, so i give that one to malekith. could easily go either way, though.

3. Boudouche (BW) vs. 6. M Dragon (ADV, DPP) - as much as i'd like there to be an "upset" here (ironic seeing as boudouche is the higher seed), i'm sticking with the veteran. i don't think m dragon is actually that good at bw, but he's a really good adv/dpp player and boudouche has yet to really prove himself in the competitive scene. this is his chance though!

10. Fakes (All 3) vs. 15. Leftiez - fakes may be really annoying sometimes, but he's an incredibly underrated player, whereas i think leftiez is a bit overrated. the one time i played him he ran some retarded altaria stall and got crushed. in fact every time i've seen him play his own teams, they've been pretty underwhelming. his prediction is pretty good, but unless he has someone to build for him i don't think he's going to get past the german.

12. Ciele (DPP) vs. 13. CrashingBoomBang (ADV, BW) - cbb's known for his adv mastery but he's recently stepped his game up quite a bit in the other two gens. i still don't think he has what it takes to steal both dpp and bw away from ciele, but he's good enough to win at least one. although, as with bkc and malekith, this match could go either way.

neutral luck to all :)

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
1. BKC vs. 8. Malekith

I want CBB to take the trophy - I really do. But I think either M Dragon or BKC will.

1. BKC vs. 8. Malekith - (DPP BW)
3. Boudouche vs. 6. M Dragon (ADV DPP)
10. Fakes vs. 15. Leftiez (ADV DPP)
12. Ciele vs. 13. CrashingBoomBang (ADV BW)

Fakes or CBB will win this.

1. BKC vs. 8. Malekith

coR.

Banned deucer.
1. BKC vs. 8. Malekith

BKC vs Malekith
Malekith is, as always, very impressive in this tournament, and he has proved it again Saturday against Go10 with a perfect mindgame whereas the game seemed lost. But BKC is more consistent, he really deserves his first seed. Now he just has to confirm against one of the hardest player he has to face in these play-offs.

Boudouche vs M Dragon
Ironic third spot? Randomly accessed quarterfinals? No no, Boudouche trains himself since three months for this season. M Dragon is still a big player, but one the decline imo. As a proof, Boud' will take even the ADV.

Fakes vs Leftiez
Leftiez trains hard, and it will pay in ADV. Fakes is better in DPP, but Leftiez could win in too if Fakes is not prepared enough. The BW is decided by the match-up, and Leftiez got it.

Ciele vs CrashingBoomBang
CBB is one of my favorites players, I really like Ciele too, but I'm rooting for the german cause he's too strong in ADV. CBB will take the BW and Ciele the DPP.

Halouf.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
1. BKC vs. 8. Malekith : Kill the Pingouin
3. Boudouche vs. 6. M Dragon : Bring the victory to Barbes
10. Fakes vs. 15. Leftiez : For Mother Guadaloupe
12. Ciele vs. 13. CrashingBoomBang : Avenge EsNoobDeBWOULoic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)