Battle Spot Special Season 1: Gen 6 Pokémon Only!

I've been using 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpA, Quiet Nature @ Leftovers / Spooky Plate
Did you score some specific KOs to put 8 in ATK or is just to get a lefty number ?
I use 252/252 Aegi with your moves, but with Weakness Policy, it comes in handy a lot of times, specially the first time since your opponent gets wrecked after Aegi tanks his/her SE hit and rapes back

ryan

Jojo Siwa enthusiast
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Did you score some specific KOs to put 8 in ATK or is just to get a lefty number ?
I use 252/252 Aegi with your moves, but with Weakness Policy, it comes in handy a lot of times, specially the first time since your opponent gets wrecked after Aegi tanks his/her SE hit and rapes back
nah it was just a goof from when I was EV training. Accidentally took out a horde of Cubchoo, which got me 10 Atk EVs. lol Weakness Policy could definitely work though.

nah it was just a goof from when I was EV training. Accidentally took out a horde of Cubchoo, which got me 10 Atk EVs. lol Weakness Policy could definitely work though.
lol k XD

Anyway i'm wondering who can be the better partner for Talonflame to clean the field from his counters in this meta and i came out that the two big counters to Talon are Barbanacle & Tyruntrum, so Grass and Ice for countering them. The only one that i think about is Greninja with Ice Beam and Grass Knot (protean obv) did you find someone else that isn't useful only for cleaning the field for Talon but that can be useful in any way ?

Klefki got you down? Try the 110% guaranteed Klefki cure!

Diggersby @ Lum Berry
Ability: Huge Power
Nature: Jolly
252Atk/252Spe/4HP
-Return
-Earthquake
-Brick Break
-Quick Attack/Agility

Thunder Wave? Splash would be more effective! Swagger? Thank you sir, may I have another? (Seriously though don't give me another). Screens? Brick Break! Foul Play? Well okay, this is a tricky one to test. It'll either 3HKO or 2HKO +0 Diggersby, dependant on whether or not Huge Power doubles the power of an opponent's Foul Play (I doubt it). If not, +2 is a 2HKO. Did I mention this set outspeeds all Klefki variants and 1/2HKOs them at +0? Foul Play mightn't even be something to worry about.

Last edited:
Klefki got you down? Try the 110% guaranteed Klefki cure!

Diggersby @ Lum Berry
Ability: Huge Power
Nature: Jolly
252Atk/252Spe/4HP
-Return
-Earthquake
-Brick Break
-Quick Attack

Thunder Wave? Splash would be more effective! Swagger? Thank you sir, may I have another? (Seriously though don't give me another). Screens? Brick Break! Foul Play? Well okay, this is a tricky one to test. It'll either 3HKO or 2HKO +0 Diggersby, dependant on whether or not Huge Power doubles the power of an opponent's Foul Play (I doubt it). If not, +2 is a 2HKO. Did I mention this set outspeeds all Klefki variants and 1/2HKOs them at +0? Foul Play mightn't even be something to worry about.
Wow this is actually a really good Klefki counter. I am gonna consider using this. Though I think it's better to switch out quick attack for agility. His base speed isn't great so investing in it isn't really useful unless you can boost the speed a bit up

Wow this is actually a really good Klefki counter. I am gonna consider using this. Though I think it's better to switch out quick attack for agility. His base speed isn't great so investing in it isn't really useful unless you can boost the speed a bit up
That's probably a good idea. The Speed EVs and Jolly Nature allow it to outspeed any Klefki's non-status moves, which was my main goal. I'm not sure how Diggersby actually performs at +0 max speed, but taking a leaf from Azumarill's book I'd say a bit of priority never goes amiss. A +2 Attack/Speed Huge Power Diggersby would scare the hell out of me if I were to face it, definitely.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)