Overpower ALL the Pokémon

Overlevel ?

• Total voters
My first ever run through Blue version was hilarious. Charizard was level 81 by the time I reached the Elite Four. Being that absurdly over-leveled, 'Meltdown' was OHKO'ing even water types with his Flamethrower or Earthquake. The Legendary Birds and Lapras were only used to save PP, as he would literally run out of attacks by the time I reached the Champion.

dwarfstar

mindless philosopher
The most memorable instance of overleveling when I was a kid was my Raichu in Ruby, which was somewhere in the 80s when I started the League challenge. If memory serves, there was less extreme overleveling with my Venusaur and Poliwrath in my first Leafgreen run, my Sceptile and Raichu in my first Emerald run, and EVERYTHING in the Johto games (seriously, the bosses are piss-weak in those games). I try to keep everything more or less balanced nowadays - my Pokemon might not all be at the same level, but the highest is within 5 levels of the lowest (I don't keep HM slaves on the main team anymore, only using them long enough to clear obstacles and then boxing them again). If I have a Sceptile, Galvantula, or Torterra, it MUST be the highest-leveled Pokemon on my story-mode team, though.

tbh I only overlevelled a Pokemon once, and it was a one-man run, which I overlevelled my Blaziken. He was, like, in his 70s when I was at the Elite 4. Shit was awesome.

I do remember being traded a lvl 100 Lugia to beat my Pearl Version.
Also, I tried to have MY blastoise solo Blue version. It was overleveled until the E4. And the less I say about the lvl 100 mew I currently have in my redo of that game in Cerulean City, the better.

Overleveled my Luxray in D. I can't beat Cynthia now because of the damn Garchomp. Also HM Slaved my Empoleon.
Not a Hydreigon?
Oh, wait. That's in Gen 5, when you underleveled it.

The new Exp.Share in X and Y let me overpower my team. My first goal is always to get the Pokedex as full as possible so I thought with the new Exp.Share I can run a a team of three mons and train 3 other. Now I have 3 Lvl 100 mons and 392 Mons in the dex befor I beat the E4. ^^

Also my softreseted Yvetal is almost Lvl 90.

It made the game to easy but I was to tempted. In my secound run I X in will get more focused on a difficult game. Don't know yet what challenge I will do maybe a mono Typ nu run.

The first Pokemon game I ever played, which was emerald, I over leveled my Gardevoir that I named Pearl. Ever since, Gardevoir has been my favorite pokemon. The only lv 100 pokemon I have in my original Emerald game. It was the first Pokemon I caught in the wild (I actually had no idea that it was shiny when I caught it, for I did not know what shiny pokemon were). I know I used it every gym battle and it pretty much soloed the elite four except for Sidney (those dark types). I later used it in the Battle Frontier.

Also HM Slaved my Empoleon.
That is basically what happened to my Swampert in Emerald. XD

when I was younger I soled the elite 4 in crystal, Leafgreen, and emerald. I had a Typhlsion, Blatoise and Swampert respectively. They were about lvl 80 and all my other pokemon were under lvl 30.

A little bit. I turned off my exp share after the 7th gym when I realised I was at risk of it, but then I was still a few levels over.

I remember doing the elite four back in crystal with feraligatr and two level 20ish beedrills in my team. Feraligatr solo'd that basically

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)