Playoffs Smogon Grand Slam Season 2 Playoffs - Finals [Won by Bad Ass]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well earned, Bad Ass played very well in those last three games (bad team match-up game one). Also, hats off to koko for reaching the finals.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
grats charlie, you deserved the win. you truly are a badass. im glad you decided to use 2 of my teams, our testing really payed off and you truly deserved it.

Reactions: BKC

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
games 1 through 3 were pretty clean, i took Uber and LC and koko took NU. UU was a solid game until a literal last turn flinch stole the game for me. didn't want the series to end like that, but so it goes.

shoutouts:
uber: i pretty much was forced into winning the uber open to qualify for playoffs. i almost wrote it off and quit, but HSA gave me a ton of help during the open and DICE especially tested and helped me with teams ad nauseum throughout the open and the playoffs

ru: spent a shitload of time building and stressing with nails. props to aug for givin me teams for the open too. when i got to playoffs, all i knew was scarf craw = strong and neils helped me make a ton of great teams and helped me learn the meta

nu: jayde, for getting me started in the tier back in july (i thought your sawsbuck team was the pinnacle of the tier...) and soulgazer for doing ~1000000 test matches with me in the playoffs

uu: psychotic for testing and theorymonning with me through the playoffs (could you tell psychotic helped me after seeing my finals team?) and ironically kokoloko up until the finals

lc: DANILO for providing me with his team bank, PDC for guiding me when i knew what literally nothing in the tier was about, whoever made the team i used in finals.

as a final note, literally the only reason that we played little cup was because PS had an outrage glitch and we wanted to avoid using it (hence UU/RU last). i do not endorse the promotion, playing, or making official of any tier being or related to little cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)