Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 33 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i am LF 31/x/31/31/31/0 male Ralts, Solosis, Misdreavus, Yamask, Frillish or Lampent. I have perfect Totodile, Roselia, Kangaskhan, Zorua, Larvitar, Solosis (31/x/31/31/31/0 for Trick Room) and Magnemite (31/x/31/31/31/0 for Trick Room)

I'm interested in good breeding spitbacks, X exclusive megastones (willing to breed perfect/flawless if isn't on stock for these), battle items

For trade:
4-5 adamant contrary inkays
4-5 timid dry skin helioptile
4-5 adamant SB + BP torchic
4-5 adamant no guard/guts 4 egg moves Machop
spitback HA dratini with ES + AJ; spitback classic curselax'; spitback tyrunts with 4 egg moves; spitback ferroseed with 3 egg moves.

Please PM! :-)

Looking to trade 2x 5IV Modest Sniper Horsea with Clear Smog/Disable/Muddy Water/Outrage. Looking (hopefully) for a 5iv jolly Charmander with relevant egg moves but I will look at everything.

Miku-chan07

Banned deucer.
Hello everyone!

I am in need of a Shiny Competitive Murkrow.

I'm trading my very nice Shiny Klefki that is:

6IV

Impish

Prankster

EV Trained

PM me please.

---
FC: 5000-3204-0786 IGN: Miku

Going to change my offer to a japanese 6/6 IV modest latios that i got from trade for leftovers!

Also offering an italian piplup, and english porygon for leftovers!

PM me pls

Last edited:
Looking to trade 2x 5IV Modest Sniper Horsea with Clear Smog/Disable/Muddy Water/Outrage. Looking (hopefully) for a 5iv jolly Charmander with relevant egg moves but I will look at everything.
I can trade a jolly 5IV charmander with outrage, ddance, dpulse and counter for one of those. Are they in a special ball?

LF:
Timid Mewtwo with 31/15-16/20/31/16/31.
2x Timid Jap Ditto with 6IV's
Heatran (bad nature/iv's, so purely to trade for other pokébank legendaries for dex entry)
Latias (same as above)
Pinsirite

Wants:
Jolly Mewtwo with atleast 31 iv's in HP, Attack and Speed with outstanding potential (preferrably in master ball)
5IV+beneficial nature Pokébank legendaries (RNG'd/events/SR only)
5IV Kalos native shinies
Pokébank legendaries.

Can also trade Latias, Heatran, Kyurem or Zekrom purely for National Dex filling. Would be a HUGE help if somone could trade any event non-GTS able poké just for the entry.

Yea I spose I can still help out with that. I don't spose you might happen to have a spare PP Up I could snag off you for it, if not thats perfectly fine. just add me and send me a trade request whenever, I should be online for a little bit before i head to bed if you have time now.
You can have a PP Up, no problem. I'll add you and send you a request whenever I see you online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)