Parliament of Parchment

C-C-Could I request a Shiny Mega Gardevoir braiding a Shiny Mega Amparos' Luscious hair where Mega Gardevoir asks: where'd you get all your hair from? And Mega Ampharos says: Your mom's chest hair~.

I love you if you get that reference, thanks in advance, love your work <3

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Chesnaught

I didn't get the reference, but I googled it and saw it was from Mean Girls XD I saw it way back in the day but I didn't remember the quote. Hope you like it :]

also, a fakemon commish on dA:

Last edited:

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Sorry that I update this so often, I've got a triple post going now .-.
Anyway, here's a couple more things I did, experimenting with textures, blend modes, and adding subtle abstract elements:

And pikachu superimposed on a Japanese city street - I took the picture from an old wordpress travel blog and added overlays and texture:

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
well, not too much of consequence to upload today, just some random stuff...let me see if i can find it..

a cute little guy:

looks better small .. eh that's all, i feel i should say something idk .-.

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
umm here is some stuff:

butterfly thing for firebot thread, curtsey of V0x suggestioin:

ngl I would probably wear that Wooper on a shirt

every day
thx lasagne thats a really uplifting comment , made me happy for a while :] LOL

edit: spaghetti FUCK >D::::

edittttedit: also here is a sample of some of my completely lame 'originallish' doodles i did a while ago:

Last edited:
edittttedit: also here is a sample of some of my completely lame 'originallish' doodles i did a while ago:
Stuff like this, your wack-doodles and that three-sheets-to-the-wind wurmple dope thing should be on deviantart! Why didnt you put them up? :O Or did i miss them? I understand it's a niche field of appreciation, but hell i like these. Maybe you did these in a flash, but i see a lot of hidden genius inside these doodles, and I think you've got an eye for art a lot of pple don't. Keep on practicing and scaring the pple who are watching you, you can go far.

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
got a lot of crap to unload:

Agous

whelp that's all for now, hope to see you guys again soon!

edit: I don't know if you guys would like descriptions or not; mostly i need to do this to get into the habit of writing more, so here are some of my thoughts:
I drew the first prinplup mostly for Agous, as I had drawn him a joke picture before and it was kind of sucky, so this is the slicked up version, however he is not sliding on the ice but theres some compensation for that, with the gif and the slide sketch i guess...

The second picture is a picture of Jesus smoking a cigarette on a cross made of cigarettes. This is pretty self explanatory imo

The third picture is my first try at animating a gif with movement and it turned out well for what it is: 11 frames of a jumpy, quickly put together gif made on some internet gif site. I like the way it loops from prinplups eye back to him standing about to jump, and the odd frame where his face suddenly gets more detailed.

The fourth picture is a pile of poop/shit thinking of a man's face. I had drawn the face first, then i drew the shit. So what comes first, the man or his shit?
The fifth picture is similar to the fourth: first i drew a long snake like turd, then added a face to fill in the circular area. I felt very sketchy, so i made it sketchy. lastly, i felt the cirlce should actually be an eye in a larger face, so i did that but then obscured it mostly. The blue circle also reminds me of a toilet bowl.

The fifthe picture is a bunch of scribbles i made while listening to radiohead. Ever since i was a child i had this dream of representing music with drawing and ive never been able to express it correctly. this is just a childish attempt at doing that.

The 6th pciture is just a basic prinplup on a slide in the schoolground or whatever. I felt bad for not giving Agous a cute dierpy prinplup so i drew several to try to get it right. this is one of the few that looked a little bit better, haha.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)