5IV pokemons, Legendaries, Hidden Power & Pokebank Pokemons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cmt for male HP Ice Mareep?
hmm, i hate to say this but i think i have everything in your thread. i'm interested in the heatran, but of course that's asking too much for 1 hp pokemon. sorry
Do you accept Dittos for those Pokebank shinies? I have a 6IV Hasty and 6IV Impish right here.
yes i'm interested in those dittos, which pokemon are you interested in?
CMT for a HP Fighting Yamask
hmm i can't find any regular bred pokemons that i'm interested in. can i perhaps offer the yamask + something else for your pokebank pokemon?
Could you CMT for defog Latias, please?
can i get the timburr with Mach Punch, Drain Punch, Ice Punch, Knock Off please?

hmm, i hate to say this but i think i have everything in your thread. i'm interested in the heatran, but of course that's asking too much for 1 hp pokemon. sorry

yes i'm interested in those dittos, which pokemon are you interested in?

hmm i can't find any regular bred pokemons that i'm interested in. can i perhaps offer the yamask + something else for your pokebank pokemon?

can i get the timburr with Mach Punch, Drain Punch, Ice Punch, Knock Off please?
It's ok, I can take the HP ice Mareep and some other cheaper pokemon for it

OT is Japanese, the ID is 01636 and it's from Sinnoh.
It has been checked by Agonist and he says it's legal, but I'm not 100% sure if it's hacked or not

Yeah, sure, I have it in stock, so I can trade whenever you're ready.
i can trade now
OT is Japanese, the ID is 01636 and it's from Sinnoh.
It has been checked by Agonist and he says it's legal, but I'm not 100% sure if it's hacked or not
hmm i changed my mind sorry, the only reason i was interested was because i think i can be sure it's legitly RNGed. sorry

I am interested in both Scizor and Chandelure.

I don't want to get ahead of myself but just curious, how about those Legendaries for Dittos?
depends on which legendary do you want. so you want legendaries instead of the scizor and chandelure? need to know so i can clone the right mons

you could have told me that before i cloned the genesect... i'll clone the thundurus then
I sent you my FC in ur message box!
Also I would like to ask if you would be interested in a 27/31/31/31/17~18/31 Modest Yveltal for your HP Ice/Stealth Rock Heatran? If not I also have a 31/14/31/31/31/31 Calm Non Shiny Heatran with Stealth Rocks for trade as well!

Last edited:
anything for timid ice heatran ?
the more you scroll down, more goods will appear
sorry for the late reply, i missed your post.
I already have all the legendaries in your thread, but i recall you had the event zekrom, does that turn out to be hacked ? i don't see it in your thread anymore

sorry for the late reply, i missed your post.
I already have all the legendaries in your thread, but i recall you had the event zekrom, does that turn out to be hacked ? i don't see it in your thread anymore
Yeah it is turned out to be hack unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)