Let's Play! Twitch Plays Pokemon

Cabbage is released ;_;

Edit: We managed to get democracy on next to the PC, let's get this down with
Edit2: We got Alternative Jesus back

Last edited:

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Ah, Cabbage. It was never easy to see what his purpose on the team was. He sort of just hung around, doing what little he could to help the team. It was not like he was needed for anything, his non-damaging moves were helpful but not essential, and Cut was already covered by DUX. He will be missed, but I think he doesn't mind being released. He seemed to be content with whatever situations he was put in, making a minimal difference due to his low level and lacking movepool. Fighting or freedom, Cabbage didn't care. He's probably filling up somebody else's team already.

EDIT: Oh, DUX is released too? A great shame on Destiny and his followers, may their bones rot from the inside and their tongues go numb whenever they speak in public. Dux wasn't the fiercest fighter on the team, but by cutting trees and blinding opponents with sand, he was Bird Jesus' most helpful supporter and a true follower of the Helix. He soldiered on through any obstacles, stuck with the team in good and bad times, and did his best to tip every battle in our favour. With his tiny movepool and nothing being left to Cut through the rest of the story line, I suppose he has played out his role. DUX - discharged with great honour.

Last edited:

Albacore

sludge bomb is better than sludge wave
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ah, Cabbage. It was never easy to see what his purpose on the team was. He sort of just hung around, doing what little he could to help the team. It was not like he was needed for anything, his non-damaging moves were helpful but not essential, and Cut was already covered by DUX.
I have some bad news...
apparently we released DUX?
Now, we'll have to find another tree slayer... Oh boy...
We've also released Geodude, Exeggcute, Paras, and 3 Venonats. Looks like all the fodder we caught is serving its purpose! But nothing can truly replace Dux...

Albacore

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Now that I think about it, I guess you could say that Dux gave his life to prevent the assassination of Bird Jesus. These trolls are doing nothing but contributing to the drama and lore that make this stream so great.

i mean to beat the game. if it takes 1-2 days to go through rock tunnel then so be it.

lol the 20 second delay is screwing up all the democracy votes it's painful to look at.

edit: gg digrat

Okay, why are they still in the pokemon centre, it's been like 5 hours and also what is this democracy vote thing why are people voting?

Albacore

We've lost over 50% of our Pokemon...
At least we still have Bird Jesus and Zapdos.

Earlier today:

Red turns on the PC!

Anyone else notice how the chat froze for a good 20 seconds as Bird Jesus was about to be released? Seemed kinda suspicious to me, like an admin stepped in and kept TPP from shooting themselves in the foot.

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Well, at least they've got away from the PC. Drowzee, Gastly, Lapras and Pidgeot seem to be fine, Zubat and Venomoth are more like cannon fodder. It seems like the community at large is satisfied enough with this team, and any attempt to go near a PC after this can safely be considered sabotage.

As for Destiny and his antics, I hope he loses sponsors, gets excluded from a couple of tournaments or at the very least gets banned from Twitch. This is a terrible example of bad sportsmanship, and abuse of the fame he gained by playing StarCraft. He has directly sown bad blood between the Pokémon and StarCraft communities, and behaved outright actrocious compared to what one would expect from an "e-athlete". Deliberate sabotage and mischievous use of his followers is a violation of every rule of common manners. His real name is known via his Twitter account, and I hope this incident sticks to his name for a long time to come. E-athletes tend to stay "in the game" for a lot shorter time than sports athletes, and eventually he'll have to apply for another job. Let's all hope his future employers have the sense to Google his name and that Destiny will spend the remainder of his career flipping burgers and offering fries.

Albacore

As for Destiny and his antics, I hope he loses sponsors, gets excluded from a couple of tournaments or at the very least gets banned from Twitch. This is a terrible example of bad sportsmanship, and abuse of the fame he gained by playing StarCraft. He has directly sown bad blood between the Pokémon and StarCraft communities, and behaved outright actrocious compared to what one would expect from an "e-athlete". Deliberate sabotage and mischievous use of his followers is a violation of every rule of common manners. His real name is known via his Twitter account, and I hope this incident sticks to his name for a long time to come. E-athletes tend to stay "in the game" for a lot shorter time than sports athletes, and eventually he'll have to apply for another job. Let's all hope his future employers have the sense to Google his name and that Destiny will spend the remainder of his career flipping burgers and offering fries.
Yeah, that was a colossally stupid thing for Destiny to do and he will probably regret it for a very long time. I have no idea what he was thinking.
Never anger religious fanatics. Ever.

In other news, we appear to be on our way to Cinnabar. I'm not too sure about that though, because we're still trying to access the PC.

Earlier today:

Red turns on the PC!

Anyone else notice how the chat froze for a good 20 seconds as Bird Jesus was about to be released? Seemed kinda suspicious to me, like The Great Helix stepped in and kept TPP from shooting themselves in the foot.
Fixed. Even when it seems He doesn't care, He's ever watching.

Albacore

Oh Helix, the Destiny followers are trying to use democracy to release a bunch of Pokemon with a single command (down2a9, to be precise). We need to ensure anarchy and get away from the PC!

Anyone else notice how the chat froze for a good 20 seconds as Bird Jesus was about to be released? Seemed kinda suspicious to me, like an admin stepped in and kept TPP from shooting th;emselves in the foot.
Probably the whole stream going into panic B spam mode making it all lag.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)