Lie, Cheat, and Steal Mafia Thieves Win

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Would have liked to give a longer grace period but I'm falling asleep. So with that, Ajar is lynched.

Dear Agape,
You are Revolver Ocelot.

“Excellent speech my friend! Gift of the silver tongue. They say it's the mark of a good officer... and of a liar! Americans are too in love with the sound of their own voice to speak the truth!”

Group Fixer
At night, you may PM vonFiedler with “Night X - Group with USER”. During the next special phase, USER will be paired with you.

Killer
At night, you may PM vonFiedler with “Night X - Kill USER”. USER will lose 4 points. When you have 9 points, your target will lose 5 points instead. If you die, this action will pass to a teammate.

You are allied with the Thieves. You win if all opposing factions are eliminated.

It is now Night 4. Deadline is in 48 hours.

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
We have a role capable of stopping people from getting to 9 points.

We will all ally tonight. Anyone found betraying vs anyone, for any reason, is obvmafia. We get more out of ALL being unnightkillable than the mafia gets out of all but one of them being unlynchable - we only need to lynch one person each day.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
[21:52] <askaninjask> actually you're thief
[21:53] <askaninjask> and youand agape concocted
[21:53] <askaninjask> a SUPER elaborate scheme
[21:53] <askaninjask> involving agape's death
[21:53] <askaninjask> which involved a huge fake log
[21:53] <askaninjask> and a fake log within that fake log

Dammit guys, aska saw straight through me. I guess you guys better kill me soon then...

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
And hare I thought we could all just get along... but the miracle never hoppen.

Also, Spheal was grounded.

Dear Walrein,
You are Petyr Baelish.

“You know what I learnt losing that duel? I learnt that I'll never win. Not that way. That's their game, their rules. I'm not going to fight them: I'm going to fuck them. That's what I know, that's what I am, and only by admitting what we are can we get what we want.”

Mayor
During the lynch, your vote counts as two votes. When you have 9 points, your votes counts as three votes and silence/persuade do not affect you.

You are allied with the Liars. You win if all opposing factions are eliminated.

It is now Day 5. Deadline is in 48 hours.

Have a nick trick!

Last edited:

Celever

i am town
Hi guys, unfortunately askaninjask got silenced today so as his second in command I'll let you guys know these things: (only because Aska told me to):
The village does not have majority any more. But, if everybody on the village bands together, we can create a no lynch thanks to it being a tie.

So with that, No Lynch.

Last edited:

LightWolf

lightwoof
Don't fucking bullshit me Celever

No Lynch accomplishes nothing but getting mafia into a bigger lead so fuck that shit, we will lynch someone and we will lynch that someone hard.

Also let me guess, the other betraying pair also had someone claim they were persuaded and forced to Betray? Btw I was the impasse, sadly Acklow didn't seem quite ready to go against the "You will die if you don't" thing.

Celever

i am town
Don't fucking bullshit me Celever

No Lynch accomplishes nothing but getting mafia into a bigger lead so fuck that shit, we will lynch someone and we will lynch that someone hard.

Also let me guess, the other betraying pair also had someone claim they were persuaded and forced to Betray? Btw I was the impasse, sadly Acklow didn't seem quite ready to go against the "You will die if you don't" thing.
LightWolf you are a confirmed mafia, don't bullshit the thread and let's move on with our lives.
Oh yes, mafias, if you actually want to win this thing the most successful betrayal will win. It's probably time to stop gunning for the village and just make an alliance with whoever you can.

And guys, betray in the next AB phase. Obviously.

Last edited:

LightWolf

lightwoof
Oh okay, I'm mafia, I'm waiting for your proof then, while I list why I'm not mafia:

-Most obvious proof anyone needs? Compare what he is saying to what I'm saying. He wants us to vote No Lynch so we tie, let's go through point by point why that is retarded:
1. If we are tied while aska is silenced that means there are 12 active voters(12 people in last AB game and Ditto who was kidnapped for the night) So he is suggesting that mafia has 6 members left, and that we should because of this tie, No Lynch, when a tie could occur also if two people get the same amount of votes if you may recall, so what is the point of going for a guaranteed No Lynch, instead of voting me the apparently confirmed mafia? Or any confirmed mafia for that matter, you know just in case they got the mafia numbers wrong and we can win the lynch.
2. Even if the numbers are indeed correct he is displaying a defeatist attitude for no reason, village clearly doesn't have the means to strike back at night at this point, the fact the numbers are where they are is proof enough. So why should we put our votes on No Lynch? It's a silly tactic that actually saves the mafia from even revealing themselves with their votes! So yeah as far as who is saying stuff that is pro village and you know makes sense if we want to win, I think it's clear whose the likelier pick.

-I'm pretty sure I proved my role previously to aska, and if he is gonna tell me, that my role, is a mafia one, I'm gonna eat my hat, what I'm talking about is really simple, I'm Doctor, according to aska few days ago one of the two Doctors around, and by doctor I mean I can protect people from falling below 1 HP or if I have 9 points, losing points at all. As far as proving this goes, night 2 I protected More Cowbell and as far as I can tell, there were fewer points lost that night than the one before (where I would have fucking saved DLE if I hadn't been damn kidnapped). After that I claimed to aska and he told me my remaining targets: penguin344 both nights, which I could do because I reached 9 the second time around. Naturally it's possible the other doctor also protected Cowbell, and I decided to fake doctor afterwards, I give you that, but take a note at last night, only Walrein died and the only other negatively affected point total is Ace Emerald, who if I'm not wrong, took 4 damage before the AB phase naturally lowered all 9 points to 7, landing him at 5 before it, that leaves one damage source unaccounted for doesn't it? So either me or my copycat if he reached 9, could have been again the ones who prevented that, naturally if my copy cat wasn't at 9 points that kinda falls through and leave me alone, something to consider.

-If you check AB games, aska has for 2 nights in a row, given me a bonus point to get me to 9 quickly, now he is suddenly claiming I'm mafia? That doesn't add up, not with the fact I apparently gave him the exact same role PM setup as the other Doctor, which I kinda find hard to claim I could manage to fake, unless I inspected the other doctor and then made a fake to copy it, which I don't see why I would ever actually do instead of getting said doctor focusfired down? I had to have known the exact role of the other doctor if he wishes to claim I faked my role PM, oh not to mention I had to have knowledge of their role before the AB game gimmick was revealed, which would be this:

Doctor
At night, you may PM vonFiedler “Night X - Doctor USER”. Any kills against USER will fail. You cannot target yourself, and you cannot target the same person twice in three nights.
It's one thing to claim I inspected the Doctor and copied his role, where exactly did I get his pre AB game role from? The only remotely possible way is me inspecting the Doctor on N0 and getting both due to the nature of the game at that stage, so you gonna tell me, I inspected the doctor, n0, and didn't make him my first kill. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

- I was the one at the impasse during this round of the AB game, care to tell me if I was mafia why would I make the game longer trying to probe him into trying to Ally instead of letting the betray go through? If we were both mafia do you think I would try to use a time waster as a way of making myself look clean, I'd think von would godkill me for it before I could even suggest it. Or you could claim I was trying to bait Acklow into getting godkilled, yeah well I will ask ACKLOW to take the stand and testify on the fact that the worst I asked from him was to paste his result saying he got persuaded to betray and make sure with von it's a serious threat on his life or not.

Well I guess that is all I got, now Celever I'd enjoy your proof on why you want to lynch a Doctor claim who was apparently trusted until last night, trusted enough that the village leader pured resources into increasing his point total quickly.

LightWolf

lightwoof
Celever has nicely as reminded me that if his theory is true, and mafia can tie and I'm mafia, then I'm wasting my time trying to prove my innocence. So why am I wasting my time if I won, gee take a fucking guess, because I'm not mafia obviously.

Oh also this reminds me, there are two mafias, they still have to duke it out, so there is the very likely chance they will not try to tie this lynch at all and ope we hit the other one with our lynch so their gain the upper hand, without dirtying their own hands.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
(4:36:45 pm) <askaninjask> hey yeti
(4:36:48 pm) <askaninjask> can you tell everyone in the thread to start voting Ditto
(4:36:51 pm) <askaninjask> thanks

you heard the man, vote ditto

Last edited:

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Vote Ditto

Though I hope we don't lose to a mislynch, especially this late in the game @.@

EDIT:

lol forgot I've been persuaded to vote askaninjask

Last edited:

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
╔═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╗
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong lazy mafian ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don’t need no village leader ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╝

Vote askaninjask

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)