Jolanda's new and fresh prrrutty shop

Hi there! I'm interested in a Calm Magic Guard Cleffa. Please check my thread in my signature below to see if I have anything that interests you. Thanks!

I am currently looking for spitback female Carvanha with her hidden ability: Speed Boost.
I want her in one of these balls: Luxury Ball, Dive Ball or Quick Ball.
I don't care about natures and IV's.

I have a bunch flabebe in a few different natures with 5 IVs each, could I offer you one of those with a leftovers for a timid infiltrator noibat?

I have a bunch flabebe in a few different natures with 5 IVs each, could I offer you one of those with a leftovers for a timid infiltrator noibat?
Sorry, not interested. However, if you want something I've in stock I might consider it. To be honest I am too lazy to breed a Pokémon for Leftovers.

Will you do the totodile
No, sorry. Let me know when you can trade two Leftovers for my Horsea and Chikorita.

Sorry, not interested. However, if you want something I've in stock I might consider it. To be honest I am too lazy to breed a Pokémon for Leftovers.
What about for one of the modest gooey goodras? For the noibat, I don't really have any of then foreign males you're looking for - I only have US ones. I could probably breed you up one of the carvannahs you're looking for pretty quick tomorrow?

What about for one of the modest gooey goodras? For the noibat, I don't really have any of then foreign males you're looking for - I only have US ones. I could probably breed you up one of the carvannahs you're looking for pretty quick tomorrow?
Modest Gooey Goomy for Leftovers is okay for me.
I will get a Luxury Ball female Carvanha soon. Are you able to get one in a Dive or Quick Ball? If so, is there anything else you want from my stock? I am currently not in the mood to breed, really.

No, sorry. Let me know when you can trade two Leftovers for my Horsea and Chikorita.
Ok will let you know wen I am on will you do your totodile for my 6iv totodile in a dive ball EM dragon dance aqua jet crunch and ancient power

Modest Gooey Goomy for Leftovers is okay for me.
I will get a Luxury Ball female Carvanha soon. Are you able to get one in a Dive or Quick Ball? If so, is there anything else you want from my stock? I am currently not in the mood to breed, really.
Awesome when can you be on to trade? Hmm is the Greninja shiny? Other than that all I'm looking for right now is a noibat.

Added a new wanted Pokémon:

Wooper or Quagsire

• Female
  • Relaxed or any other nature
  • Unaware ability
  • In a Dream Ball

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)