The Crystal Geodude Academy's Tournament - Round 1 READ POST #688

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
a key leafstorm miss allowed me to take advantage and beat masterclass.

gg bud, im sorry for the hax

TGMD

ƧÏÐÈ¥¯ÏĈ¼Á°¿±³´µ¶·¸¹º»ŤûŠť²ØéŋŌ
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Won vs H-C in a really good game which was especially amazing due to april fools sprites. GG man :)

Btw, calling activity on Juanpa, NightWing and Gucci Boy. Juanpa missed our scheduled time and hasn't offered a new one since then. Nightwing hasn't been online since march 17th. And Gucci Boy really isn't cooperating at all.

Activity post.

My 2 opponents Vholt and Shoot are rarely on. Can't get in any type of contact with them.

activity post against kinght 1337, he was last seen at the middle of march (and everyone made an activity post against him)

i scheduled with Mew in order to play tonight, but he didn't log here.
playing with dekzeh et pttp at the end of the week.

Level 56

Faded memories
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 6th Grand Slam Winner
Activity.contacted derk three times but he doesn't reply.Also since the start of this tour i've been contacting jirachee and finchinator but no reply.

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Updated the sheet with everything reported in the thread (link is in the OP below the groups).
Last game score added is blara > kael.

PM/VM me/ojama if you notice smth wrong (Robert told me he should be 4-0 but i didn't take the time to check this yet, will do tho).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)