League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
So I made a ranked team among my friends called Let it Throw. Then I got inspired.

My screen glows bright in my bedroom tonight
Not getting a wink of sleep
A kingdom of isolation
And it's almost time to feed

The game is loading as my rage ferments inside
Couldn't keep it in
Rito knows I tried

WTF n00b y do u feed
Oh my God this motherfucking team
You're all so bad, just uninstall
And now we falllllllllll

Let it throw
Let it throw
Can't hold them back anymore
Let it throw
Let it throw
No more hope for a backdoor
I don't care
About my K/D/A
Let the game rage on
ELO never bothered me anyways

It's funny how some feeders
Make everyone seem bad
And the 12 year olds playing Lee
Say they've fucked my mom and dad

It's time to see what I can do
Splitpush, taking dragon, baron too
Oh no we're caught, guess that'll be
GG

Let it throw
Let it throw
Raging just as bad as Sky
Let it throw
Let it throw
As Amumu starts to cry
Here I sit
And here I'll stay
Let the game rage onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

My skills are flying through the air into the ground
My team is dying making piles of corpses all around
Almost got to the wall but I fucked up my flash
I swear I'm having fun
This game's always a blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast

Let it throw
Let it throw
My team's more toxic than Zaun
Let it throw
Let it throw
Now our hope for gold is gone
Here I'll sit
As they call me gay
Let the game rage onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

ELO never bothered me anyways

Last edited:
since no ones commenting, let's start a discussion

Does feral flare need nerfs and if so how hard?

I personally like it because it opens up a whole bunch of new junglers but I think it needs slight nerfing

ive been playing a lot of ashe lately and ive learned that she is similar to blitz - every time you miss your skill shot, you are the worst player in the world

(ult not volley)

feral flare makes people play like retards by forcing one jungler to not know how to play and farm his jungler for 25 camps while the other non feral flare jungler snowballs all 3 lanes np

i just had the single most peculiar game

i was playing with my duo queue partner who typically goes annie support; i lock in kha'zix jungle and he locks in annie and says he's going bot, but our last pick proceeds to lock blitzcrank with flash+smite

so naturally my friend goes mid because that's fine - unfortunately our blitz doesn't connect until 3 minutes in

but when he does, he grabs boots and a sweeper and starts to follow me around my jungle, immediately smiting my camps but not stealing anything (basically just helping me jungle)

and for the next 20 minutes this blitz literally never leaves my side. the guy does dragon with me, helps me do my camps, ganks with me, etc

we fall behind quite a bit early but because their lucian is terrible we nearly mount a comeback; by this point the blitz has started to do other things besides follow me around

eventually we do lose like 40 minutes in

after the game though i really wasn't sure whether i was supposed to report this guy because he played well and was really cute, but was still probably the reason we lost

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
If he played well then he wasn't the reason you lost...

People often report things that are outside the meta in solo queue when, in reality, it was often other players on their team playing inside the meta who just failed at their job and looked at the easiest reason to blame their failure on someone else.

If he played well then he wasn't the reason you lost...

People often report things that are outside the meta in solo queue when, in reality, it was often other players on their team playing inside the meta who just failed at their job and looked at the easiest reason to blame their failure on someone else.
i mean yeah, obviously we lost due to a multitude of factors

regardless though, it would have likely been an easy win if we'd had a "traditional" lane setup since the blitz being with me never really made a difference throughout the early game while our graves got completely dicked bottom

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
Why do the challenger series get bo5 third place match but the actual lcs just get bo3? Just wanted to avoid the live audience having to maybe sit through ten hours of league? (assuming it went all ten games like the nacs did)

Why do the challenger series get bo5 third place match but the actual lcs just get bo3? Just wanted to avoid the live audience having to maybe sit through ten hours of league? (assuming it went all ten games like the nacs did)
3rd place in challenger series actually matters because only the top 3 teams advance to relegations; in that sense the finals for the challenger series are actually less important since both teams are already guaranteed to make it to relegations and are essentially fighting over the $16,000 prize pool for first and the $10,000 prize pool for second

whereas in the LCS playoffs, the final standings for the spring split don't really matter apart from 1st and 6th place; the 3rd place match there is also essentially just for money

what's interesting though is that the summer split playoffs determine who goes to worlds, and if it's like last year's, the top 3 teams go

meaning that it would make a lot of sense for the summer split playoffs to be Bo5 for both the finals and the third place match

remlabmez

@dacopboss
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
nah only summer split should be bo5 all tourney since its for worlds, the spring format was fine considering it doesnt mean much other than c9 asserting dominance over na yet again. could argue that the demotion game should be bo5 since neither dig or coasted wants to be in a position to be deleted from lcs.

cj blaze please dont let me downerino this week, also pretty excited for relegation matches

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)