WCop General Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Extending huge thanks to ium for putting this together for us, nice to have a new fresh look. With that said I want to thank MOO/HONUS again for our flags of the past that were all sexy as hell (as well as being the original inspiration that brought us to this one). /asskissing over.

LGI EAST

Last edited:

CTC

Banned deucer.
is a defending SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner
basedgod bless america

also i hrd that since asia died the same exact niggas decided to make up new eligible states 2 reconstruct their circlejerk, if thats the case yo mcm and bloo didnt u guys live in connecticut a few yrs back i swear we went out for steak one time, come holla at east my niggas!
btw central could ur recruiting be any less subtle? staying overnight at the immigrations office then being deported the next day for border hoppin hardly constitutes eligibility my niggas
shoutout dice n racecarface

Last edited:
When's tryouts, and how do we contact the manager in order to inform him/her that were interested in trying out for the team? Any help is appreciated.

When's tryouts, and how do we contact the manager in order to inform him/her that were interested in trying out for the team? Any help is appreciated.
When team captains are announced you can pm them on smogon or they will open a channel in cgiirc.synirc.net/ which the team captain will annouce in here or somewhere. Where you can ask for try out.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
I am still recruiting players for Team Asia. Contact me for tryouts or if you're lucky, I'll just pick you up on the spot.

As long as you have a good attitude and have the Asian gene in you, aka freak the hell out when you receive a B on a term paper, hate to lose more than you love to win, etc you're good enough for me.

I will ignore you if you message me to play XY LC.

Laga

Forever Grande
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
what the hell is a satyameva jayate it sounds like japanese ???

e @ boudouche: sounds like it, don't look like it :{|}

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)