Playoffs Smogon Tour 17 Playoffs - Finals [Won by M Dragon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Bloo vs. 8. PDC -- Imma have to go with Bloo if his pokemon skills are as impressive as his johning ability and his ability to get girls (sorry PDEC)

PDC

street spirit fade out
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
gg bloo, was good playin ya. first game i fucked up by not noticing shed shell, second i had grass knot starmie but i got crit so it was 2 late, ggs

These matches are too close I can't call them. Bloo vs Leftiez; I think Lefties has the edge at DPP and Bloo at BW, and XY anything can happen. M Dragon vs Masterclass; I'd say MDragon wins DPP and Masterclass has the advantage at BW and XY, but I think M Dragon can take one of BW or XY as well.

Edit: Though finals should be either Bloo vs M Dragon or Leftiez vs Masterclass, I'd prefer the second.

Last edited:
3. M Dragon vs. 10. Masterclass ==> Cause my only one motivation is to fight him in final :)

Now i have to beat u bloo, that's my trophy and no one is allowed to touch it except me.
GL. :D

hellpowna

beware of coco
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
im really surprised about you Leftiez; i didnt expect you could get semifinal, you deserve it!! you became a really solid and strong player, congrats :) but, but my heart is 100% for Bloo, so i'm rooting for Bloo :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)