Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Wow... so many entries in the Pawniard giveaway... but overall I had to go with jagged_angel, I mean, is there anything more epic than haikus?

Since people clearly like tutor move giveaways, expect more of these in the future! The next will probably be Hyper Voice Ralts, with so much Hoenn Hype around, let's do Wally's starter C:

Wow... so many entries in the Pawniard giveaway... but overall I had to go with jagged_angel, I mean, is there anything more epic than haikus?

Since people clearly like tutor move giveaways, expect more of these in the future! The next will probably be Hyper Voice Ralts, with so much Hoenn Hype around, let's do Wally's starter C:
Please do knock off ice punch jolly sneasel...please

So yeah, if anyone does want to trade their Zardite X for my Zardite Y, let me know. (Also a comp Xerneas w/ HP Fire would be amazing but I don't have any good legendaries I want to trade)

I'm looking to unload some extra shinies all kalos born a all bred by me and tsv hatched and have 5 perfect ivs for their class and all have favorable egg moves and special balls and have never been cloned assume lvl 1 unless said im on my phone so pm me for more info

Pinsir F jolly moxie

Phanpy F adamant

x 2 zoura M modest

X2 pawniward M/F adamant

Lilipup M adamant

The following are tsv hatched too but have some sort of fault or are had a nickname I did changed my mind about assume prefect ivs unless stated and have never been cloned unless stated
stated and in special balls
Inkay F adamant, 26 att iv

Chesnaught named Peanut 27iv in spDef impish lvl 70 bulletproof

Hawlucha lvl1 27 in Def F named Hawkgirl jolly

Pawniward F named Sabre (I didn't like the name) adamant already eV trained

Shieldon in regular pokeball named Castile this one is a clone from a joint breeding project

Bulbasaur 26 iv in spAtt bold overthrow (this one is nicknameable failed Medusa breed was looking for chloro ability)

Machamp lvl 53

Honedge lvl 18 brave 7 speed iv recieved in a trade has egg moves and eV trained I think

Shelmet M 26 iv in spD

Shelmet F 26-28 iv in apAtt

These will be non redistributable because smogon shiny market is already saturated with clones and I want them to be used for battle. I'm looking for nicknameable shinies in return.

Will give redis if someone is willing to ability capsule and pp max some of my pokes

So somehow I managed to get Seed Bomb as an egg move on these Skiddo I'm breeding (and it isn't listed as a possible egg move on bulbapedia or serebi). I used a male Chestnaught and a female gogoat (who had seed bomb). How is this possible?

So somehow I managed to get Seed Bomb as an egg move on these Skiddo I'm breeding (and it isn't listed as a possible egg move on bulbapedia or serebi). I used a male Chestnaught and a female gogoat (who had seed bomb). How is this possible?
Skiddo learns Seed Bomb at level 30; you got it as a Level-Up Egg move.
If the Male and Female both know a move and the Pokémon hatching learns it via level up, the hatchling gets the move right out of the egg.

edit: ninja power muthafuckas

also, just to add, not every egg move is listed. bulbapedia and serebii didn't have knock off as an egg move for mienshao for the longest time

blaze456 can you give the context?

LF adamant adaptability 6iv crawdaunt with dragon dance and aqua jet. Giving 6iv kalos born slowbro regenerator or 6iv virizion or 6iv landorus or 5iv kalos born dragon pulse and aura sphere squirtle.Also a shiny 6iv absol or a 6iv gothitelle

LF adamant adaptability 6iv crawdaunt with dragon dance and aqua jet. Giving 6iv kalos born slowbro regenerator or 6iv virizion or 6iv landorus or 5iv kalos born dragon pulse and aura sphere squirtle.Also a shiny 6iv absol or a 6iv gothitelle
I can get that for you in a couple hours or so, although it might be tricky if you want all 6IVs, 5IV DD+AJ w/ HA is easy for me, 6th IV is obviously RNGesus

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I recently TSV hatched a Shiny Mudkip from a giveaway on reddit, 31/31/31/xx/31/31, but the nature was Jolly. Any circumstances where a Jolly Swampert would be useful? I realize Adamant or Impish is ideal, but free is free :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)