Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hard said:
post: 5513945, member: 194505"for theou can have some, have tons of them. don't want smoothing back, just our SV checking deal :)
Someone offered before you, sorry.

And as for the TSV, my powersaves hates me right now. Trying to get it fixed so try me in a couple of days.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
On another note, I'm doing another playthrough of Pokemon XD (need to take a break from SRing Johto beasts in Colo) and I was wondering if I should bother SRing for Sing Mawile? A sleep inducing move sounds pretty decent on the swords dance mega set, but not sure if it's worth it due to Sing's low accuracy and the lack of Fire Fang (would have to tutor Thunderpunch since apparently it can't learn Fire Punch.)
Repost since no one replied to it (yay for being a night Noctowl.)

Repost since no one replied to it (yay for being a night Noctowl.)
Might be a fun gimmick set, I've never seen a mega mawile in showdown with sing myself but it could be fun.

3 hours left everyone, I got lots of people participating but I want MOAR

While I may be just a tiny bit late, I am hosting a giveaway for my 500th post and coming back to smogen 6 months ago ( forgot my old login :P). I am hosting a simple give away of some of the things I have in my thread. I normally do silly giveaways like list your favorite pie but I am going for a traditional pick a number route for this one.

Rules
The pokemon are all Fully-Redis
The pokemon will be clones
I will give out one of each pokemon
You must choose a number between 1 and 100
Post your chosen number on my profile under "Lotto Numbers Here"
If you pick the same number as someone before you I will assign you to the next number down
You cannot change your number so choose carefully
I will take numbers for 24 hours which then I will use a random number generator

Ability:Marvel Scale
Nature: Adamant
Spread: 31/31/31/23/31/31
Egg Moves: Iron Tail, Extreme Speed, Aqua Jet, Dragon Pulse
OT:Imtiaz
ID:17014
Redistribution Policy: Fully-Redis

Ability:Rain Dish
Nature: Modest
Spread: 31/22/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere, Tackle, Water Spout
OT:MARCELINE
ID:49776

Ability:Justified
Nature: Naive
Spread: 31/31/31/10/31/31
Egg Moves: Baton Pass, Double-Edge, Play Rough, Sucker Punch
OT:Tatter
ID:35456

Ability:Static
Nature: Modest
Spread: 31/16/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: N/A
OT:Greg
ID:39175

Reactions: Xen
Alright so I'm gonna attempt my first RNG in a while tonight with a Shiny Rayquaza in SS. What ball do you guys/girls think would look best?

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Can't buy them, you have a chance via Lottery every sunday. So unless you have an AR to hack hundreds of balls... not gonna get that. :/
Ultra maybe, closest thing you get to matching + obtainable.
An alternative is to get them by doing the Pokémon Press sidequest in Solaceon Town in DPPt, and trade them over to HGSS by giving them to Pokémon to hold. Takes a while, but Luxury Ball Shiny Rayquaza would look so cool...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)