Megas for All Art Project

The submission period is now closed for: Ninjask, Octillery, Hippowdon, Archeops
The voting period for these Pokemon is now open and will remain open until June 12th 8:00 PST. Please PM votes to me using the format in the OP.

The submission period is now open for: Vileplume, Pangoro, Rapidash, Cradily
The submission period for these Pokemon will remain open until June 17th 8:00 PST.

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
here is my concept for mega vileplume:

since oddish family goes thru the stages of a root thingy to a flower thingy i thought what was the next stage so i made the flower in a diff stage and gave him two fruits to munch on. also theres a bit of a sultan theme bc i thought of the sultan from alladin when i was drawing it bc the shape of his head flower so i added a bit of a crown/teirra thing and sultan shoes. i used some colors off a color swatch that were kind of near to vileplume bc my own colors suckk and i wanted to change it up a bit. so theres my quick concept, i guess he could be finished up in a clean version later on if need be. also i gave him a sad face cuz im sad rn and couldnt draw a smiley :c

The submission period is now closed for: Ninjask, Octillery, Hippowdon, Archeops
The voting period for these Pokemon is now open and will remain open until June 12th 8:00 PST. Please PM votes to me using the format in the OP.

The submission period is now open for: Vileplume, Pangoro, Rapidash, Cradily
The submission period for these Pokemon will remain open until June 17th 8:00 PST.
Will you please post the megas stats and abilities and the like so that we know what the concept is? I know that I could just go find the post with those megas in it, but having it in this thread would be easier.

Will you please post the megas stats and abilities and the like so that we know what the concept is? I know that I could just go find the post with those megas in it, but having it in this thread would be easier.
They're in the OP! =)

EDIT: Under "Megas Open for Design Submission", each Pokemon has its own hide tag containing its information.

Now for my submissions:

Cradily
image.jpg

(didn't do too well spriting this one...)

Cradily's true face becomes more prominent, it grow more tentacles. If someone can do better than this, please, be my guest.

Vileplume

Vileplume becomes more like the other famous large flower (the... suggestively shaped one). Its body becomes speckled from from its own pollen, a nod to its ability Pollinate.

Rapidash

Rapidash grows fiery wings and becomes more pegasus-like, thanks to its Fairy-typing.

...I got nothing for Pangoro.

Last edited:

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus

Mega-Vileplume
Grass / Poison ---> Grass / Poison
New Base Stat Total: 75/80/85/110/90/50 ----> 75/100/120/120/125/50
Ability: Chlorophyll / Effect Spore ---> Pollinate (+1 priority to powder moves)​

This bad ass bitch dont give a shit about nothin. Cannons are added bc evryone knows CANNONS MAKE IT HAVE MOAR POWER. the powder cannons forcefully emit their slp/prlz at high speed, which makes them faster than other moves! He has military boots bc he is a bad ass and dont give a shit about nothin! He has a leather X strapped across his face, because he dont give a shit about nothin! also he's into bdsm. haha just kidding about all that. This is just my second attempt on vileplume idk really what else to say about it, it has some military stylings/colors and will powder the shit outta ya.

Voting is now closed for Ninjask, Octillery, Hippowdon, and Archeops! Congratulations to zerobreaker000 ,MiniArchitect , and clapyourhands (=)) for their winning designs! As a reminder, sprite submissions, both back, front, and shiny, are now open for these four as well, and will remain open indefintely. Feel free to create and submit sprites for winning designs as the project goes on. Also, The submission period for Vileplume, Pangoro, Rapidash, Cradily will remain open until June 17th 8:00 PST.

MOAR ARTS
I totally did the Vileplume one between 2 exams

Mega Vileplume
相片0028.jpg

Rafflesia + sprinkler + cloak = awesomeness. I added the leaf fans and the sprinkler-like part due to the Pollinate ability, and the cloak is for the added defenses.

Mega Pangoro
相片0029.jpg

I positioned the additional fur basing off Japanese footsoldier armors, and the bamboo spear is totally just for fun.as for the regenerator part... er, the fur grows back?

Mega Rapidash
相片0026.jpg

I. HATE. DRAWING. FIRE. End of story.
Anyways, this one is based off unicorns(duh), a bit of pegasus, and kelpies. Yes, I know kelpies are water spirits, deal with it. There are a bit of armor on its body, to signify the buffed defenses.

Mega Cradily
相片0031.jpg

nothing much to say, just added lily (not sea lily, mind you) petals and small changes everywhere. Oh, by the way, the head can spin now. It even acts as a drill when the petals closes together into a cone shape :D

Voting is now closed for Ninjask, Octillery, Hippowdon, and Archeops! Congratulations to zerobreaker000 ,MiniArchitect , and clapyourhands (=)) for their winning designs! As a reminder, sprite submissions, both back, front, and shiny, are now open for these four as well, and will remain open indefintely. Feel free to create and submit sprites for winning designs as the project goes on. Also, The submission period for Vileplume, Pangoro, Rapidash, Cradily will remain open until June 17th 8:00 PST.
Yey, I won twice :P

Last edited:
MOAR ARTS

Mega Vileplume

Rafflesia + sprinkler + cloak = awesomeness. I added the leaf fans and the sprinkler-like part due to the Pollinate ability, and the cloak is for the added defenses.

Mega Pangoro

I positioned the additional fur basing off Japanese footsoldier armors, and the bamboo spear is totally just for fun.as for the regenerator part... er, the fur grows back?

Mega Rapidash

Anyways, this one is based off unicorns(duh), a bit of pegasus, and kelpies. Yes, I know kelpies are water spirits, deal with it. There are a bit of armor on its body, to signify the buffed defenses.

Mega Cradily

nothing much to say, just added lily (not sea lily, mind you) petals and small changes everywhere. Oh, by the way, the head can spin now. It even acts as a drill when the petals closes together into a cone shape :D

Your Vileplume image is broken. But the rest look nice! =)

While I haven't been keeping track of that Pet Mod lately, I was the one who submitted Rapidash when it had pretty much just started, and I'm pleased to see the designs for it. Clapyourhands has the right idea with the pegasus; that was my thought when I made it. I don't think you really have to stay true to that necessarily, but we all know Rapidash deserves to be a Pegasus anyway :)

Might be too late, but here's a Mega Rapidash:

Mega Rapidash Resized.png

The idea was that little puffs of fire continuously come from the wings n stuff

Last edited:
The submission period is now closed for: Vileplume, Pangoro, Rapidash, Cradily
The voting period for these Pokemon is now open and will remain open until June 19th 8:00 PST. Please PM votes to me using the format in the OP.
(Note: Since there was only one submission for Pangoro, then zerobreaker000 automatically will have his submission for it "win".)

The submission period is now open for: Primeape, Xatu, Durant, Mismagius
The submission period for these Pokemon will remain open until June 24th 8:00 PST.

MOAR ARTS

Mega Vileplume

Mega Pangoro

Mega Rapidash

Mega Cradily

That Cradily is fantastic

Pangoro reminds me of an Ewok so no complaints there

Vileplume's pretty nice

Dat Rapidash, mm gurl... I can see why you hate drawing fire, son

Those other three are excellent tho

I wish I could get in on this business. I cann't draw cartoons for shit

Xatu
image.jpg

Mega Xatu is based on a Native American shaman, complete with the headdress and everything. The eye patterns on his chest become a single third eye, indicative of his increased divination powers.

Mismagius
image.jpg

Mismagius's sorceress aspects are played up; she appears more mysterious as powerful in her Megs Evolution. One of her jewels becomes a crystal ball that she uses to see instead of her eyes. She murmurs enchantments and spells to hex foes.

The submission period is now closed for: Vileplume, Pangoro, Rapidash, Cradily
The voting period for these Pokemon is now open and will remain open until June 19th 8:00 PST. Please PM votes to me using the format in the OP.
(Note: Since there was only one submission for Pangoro, then zerobreaker000 automatically will have his submission for it "win".)

The submission period is now open for: Primeape, Xatu, Durant, Mismagius
The submission period for these Pokemon will remain open until June 24th 8:00 PST.
OH YUS
Just in time for the end of my exams as well :D

By the way clapyourhands, that Mega Mismagius is cute :P

I know that Suicune isn't one of the four mons we're giving submissions to atm, but I just wanted to drop off my concept art here so people would know where I was going with it. Sorry if I'm posting at the wrong time.

Attachments

Arhops

Professor Layton's Little Brother
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
So this is as far as I can possibly get, these tentacles are really getting to me. Feel free to edit it to make it look nicer / re-do it completely:
->

I hate tentacles.

i might do back/shiny if i have time

and dont ask why normal octillery can fly

Also im confused which Hippowdon won since I want to do that and it says there are 3 winners but 4 Pokemon. :/

So this is as far as I can possibly get, these tentacles are really getting to me. Feel free to edit it to make it look nicer / re-do it completely:
->

I hate tentacles.

i might do back/shiny if i have time

and dont ask why normal octillery can fly

Also im confused which Hippowdon won since I want to do that and it says there are 3 winners but 4 Pokemon. :/
Nice job! =)

My Hippowdon won, it's in the OP under "Past Winners."

Current Submissions (Voting is open; PM to clapyourhands )
Vileplume
Andrew

clapyourhands

zerobreaker000
Just realised, but you missed out Andrew's :P
here is my concept for mega vileplume:

since oddish family goes thru the stages of a root thingy to a flower thingy i thought what was the next stage so i made the flower in a diff stage and gave him two fruits to munch on. also theres a bit of a sultan theme bc i thought of the sultan from alladin when i was drawing it bc the shape of his head flower so i added a bit of a crown/teirra thing and sultan shoes. i used some colors off a color swatch that were kind of near to vileplume bc my own colors suckk and i wanted to change it up a bit. so theres my quick concept, i guess he could be finished up in a clean version later on if need be. also i gave him a sad face cuz im sad rn and couldnt draw a smiley :c

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)