Shiny Charm and Masuda Method

There're many ways to check egg values now. Powersaves, KeySAV and KeyBV are the main ones (I think powersaves are best for mass checking though).
Actually I'm using a different version of MassDumper. All you need is the digital version of the game. I can check up to 31 boxes, but I usually check only 20.

There're many ways to check egg values now. Powersaves, KeySAV and KeyBV are the main ones (I think powersaves are best for mass checking though).
Yeah but none for Mac though. Can't run .Exe feels so bad man. If there are any let me know I'm getting tired of hatching 1000 eggs with no shinies.

1930 - Shiny Shinx
2218 - Shiny Furfrou
3428 - Shiny Absol
3635 - Total

It seems I can't hatch an entire batch [90] of Oshawotts. Their stupid little face annoys me. Started Pumpkaboo's.

Shiny gooomy on the 59th egg! It is missing IVs in attack and hp but it is a special attacker so that is alright. Now since I pledged 500 eggs I have to breed all of them...

Updated.

1930 - Shiny Shinx
2218 - Shiny Furfrou
3428 - Shiny Absol
3725 - Total

Now to release a bunch of pokemon >.> My most hated part of breeding.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Shiny gooomy on the 59th egg! It is missing IVs in attack and hp but it is a special attacker so that is alright. Now since I pledged 500 eggs I have to breed all of them...
You could try breeding a different pokemon instead of goomy. Maybe noibat? That one has a pretty cool looking shiny form. :)

>>>>>>>

I'm done SRing for a while, so I might as well contribute to this.

I'm a lightweight, and I'm going to pledge 120 Eggs at first. I really want a shiny Luxury Ball Greninja!

New update : 2100 eggs total, still at 9 shinies. Been hatching Eevees lately, just to have Eevees rather than trying specifically to get a shiny one. Making an Espeon!

Finally had time to get on a computer! So Killiter has been added since his is the only recent update ive seen, and everyone else has been updated :)
ive been here for about a month now and i still havent been added to list :(

Here is my list for the third time:

shiny:
#1 charmander 750 eggs
#2 froakie (torrent) 421 eggs
#3 Froakie (protean) 335 eggs
#4 Honedge 450 eggs
#5 azumarill 180 eggs
#6 onix 5 eggs
#7 skorupi 30 eggs
#8 Makuhita 4 eggs
#9 bulbasur (overgrowth) 25 eggs
#10 bulbasur (clorophyll) 57 eggs
#11 Espurr (Prankster/Own tempo) 176 eggs
#12 charmander 1113 eggs
#13 froakie (torrent) 563 eggs
#14 froakie (protean) 118 eggs
#15 chimchar 11 eggs
#16 chimchar 225 eggs
#17 Chimchar 2135 eggs
#18 chimchar 20 eggs
#19 Magikarp 649 eggs
#20 Growlithe 176 Eggs
#21 fletchling 28 Eggs
#22 Fletchling 722 eggs
#23 Fletchling 156

shiny:
#1 charmander 750 eggs
#4 Honedge 450 eggs
#5 azumarill 180 eggs
#6 onix 5 eggs
#7 skorupi 30 eggs
#8 Makuhita 4 eggs
#12 charmander 1113 eggs
#15 chimchar 11 eggs
#16 chimchar 225 eggs
#17 Chimchar 2135 eggs
#18 chimchar 20 eggs
#19 Magikarp 649 eggs
#20 Growlithe 176 Eggs
#21 fletchling 28 Eggs
#22 Fletchling 722 eggs
#23 Fletchling 156
So, 8349 eggs, 23 shinies. Right?

Another batch down.

1930 - Shiny Shinx
2218 - Shiny Furfrou
3428 - Shiny Absol
3815 - Total

EDIT: New total 3995. No new shinies.

Last edited:
yes, this sucks. I work hard makes me fee like my research was a waste. I didnt haven an account
back when the research started but i joined them after i got my shiny charm and was so busy
that i kept recording everything in a notepad.
Your results are impressive, your personal Shiny Rate is one of the highest in this thread. There's no waste on this!

I was on the road yesterday and did not have the chance to update. I hatched an adamant shiny honedge missing speed on the 67th honedge egg but it was the 142nd egg overall as I had to hatch a few more goomys after the shiny. I was just really lucky yesterday. This brings my total to 3/642. I think I will take EnGarde's advice and go for a noibat.

Edit: Now I feel bad... Everyone here has gone into the thousands of eggs and I just started off. Everyone here is working for good research. Maybe you could send Mydnyte a message ThePokerus.

Last edited:

shiny:
#1 charmander 750 eggs
#4 Honedge 450 eggs
#5 azumarill 180 eggs
#6 onix 5 eggs
#7 skorupi 30 eggs
#8 Makuhita 4 eggs
#12 charmander 1113 eggs
#15 chimchar 11 eggs
#16 chimchar 225 eggs
#17 Chimchar 2135 eggs
#18 chimchar 20 eggs
#19 Magikarp 649 eggs
#20 Growlithe 176 Eggs
#21 fletchling 28 Eggs
#22 Fletchling 722 eggs
#23 Fletchling 156
I tried to reply the other day but Smogon was down for me and it did not go through. I did not add you because you kept giving me how many eggs it took for you to get a certain shiny instead of the all together total. I dont always have time to add everyones eggs together which is why it was stated when I started doing the sheet to do it in this format:

Total eggs: XXX
Shinies: XX

Im sorry when I did have time I did not think about it but MagusDiablo added your totals so you have now been added. Sorry for the inconvenience and your totals are not wasted any longer :) if anything else comes up let me know. If I dont reply in a day try a pming me. Happy Hatching!

I tried to reply the other day but Smogon was down for me and it did not go through. I did not add you because you kept giving me how many eggs it took for you to get a certain shiny instead of the all together total. I dont always have time to add everyones eggs together which is why it was stated when I started doing the sheet to do it in this format:

Total eggs: XXX
Shinies: XX

Im sorry when I did have time I did not think about it but MagusDiablo added your totals so you have now been added. Sorry for the inconvenience and your totals are not wasted any longer :) if anything else comes up let me know. If I dont reply in a day try a pming me. Happy Hatching!
Oh I see thanks.
Well the thing is, I hatch till I get a shiny and then don't hatch any more eggs for that pokemon unless I continue. So I though egg number was enough. I will write egg total along with shinies in that format, thanks :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)