Other XY OU Viability Ranking Thread (V2) (Last update on post #5189)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garchomp' greatest strength though is it's Sash set as a fast lead that can outspeed Deo-D's Taunt along with powerful STABs to make dents to pave a path without worrying about getting Outrage locked since it's a suicide lead. There are a few reasons Garchomp could probably go down to A, but if there's any reason it's in A+, it's this set.
It's Scarf set and Swords Dance set is still really good it's just people sorta just take it for granted IMO. Other scarf users etc Keldeo and Terrakion are weak to Smogbird and Thundurus to an extent as if they get crippled by that T-wave they are basically useless. Tyrannitar is bulky as hell but even with a scarf it is slow and it's rock Stab is pretty unreliable and if it's rock slide pretty weak. Excadrill is something I could see giving competition as a scarf user as Jolly Excadrill outspeeds Adamant Char X and resists Brave Bird. However, Chompy is really the only thing out there that combines bulk, power and speed into a very reliable package. The swords dance set I am not too sure about so I won't comment about it tho. It is a solid A+ rank mon

Albacore

sludge bomb is better than sludge wave
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I disagree with Garchomp dropping, it's still pretty much the best scarfer in the game due to just how good it is at its job. It's immune to Thundurus's TWave, has great dual STAB, outspeeds all other scarfers besides Terrakion (which it beats 1v1 anyway) and Keldeo+Latios who barely exist, is able to revenge the most threatening sweeper in the tier, Mega-Charizard-X (even jolly variants, which are rare but can still ruin Scarfers that don't hit base 100 Speed), and also acts as a great late-game cleaner. Honestly, the only times I use another scarfer over it is if I need something else than just pure revenging+cleaning from it, like spin support or checking Talonflame.

I've also heard very good things about the Sash Lead SD set, which will probably rise it popularity if and when Deo-D leaves. In fact, the same applies to the scarf set : the banning of Deo-S will remove both major competition as a revenge killer and a great check. It's still too early to tell, but if Deos get banned, then Garchomp will definitely be more viable both as a revenge killer and a suicide lead. So even if Garchomp does deserve to be dropped to A right now, it probably won't in a few days.

Last edited:

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Also, I'd like to recommend Scolipede for A+
I think you guys all know why. Iron Defense + Speed pass is just so dangerous, and SO easy to set up. You really don't need a Baton Pass team... you just need Scolipede.

When a rock-weak bug can set up on Mega Tyranitar, you know something is ridiculous there...

Also, I'd like to recommend Scolipede for A+
I think you guys all know why. Iron Defense + Speed pass is just so dangerous, and SO easy to set up. You really don't need a Baton Pass team... you just need Scolipede.

When a rock-weak bug can set up on Mega Tyranitar, you know something is ridiculous there...
I would just like to point out that the rise in Set-up and baton Pass pokemon's viability in particular is one reason why Breloom should be boosted to A. Spore helps stop setup cold thanks to it's sash.

I would agree with Scolipede moving up to A+, It's BP capabilities are still amazing, making it the defining pokemon of both the 3-mon chains and simple quick-passing. Scolipede does that job as almost effectively as Deo-D stacks hazards , while still maintaining the ability to use an effective offensive set which other players have brought up and praised. The bug is a massive threat in today's metagame, with it's support almost as consistent as the deo's, (There aren't many things that can stop the deo's from getting hazards up, but a few things come to mind against Scoli.) with Talonflame, Thundurus, and M-Pinsir presenting obstacles, so Scolipede needs some support to handle them and just keeps it out of S Rank IMO.

Scolipede for A+.

I'd like to do something that most people will not take seriously and simply toss away the idea to the side: nominate Dragonite to A+. Firstly, as we all know Dragonite is an incredibly potent powerhouse sweeper in Gen VI. It also has two major flaws: speed that is rather on the slow end of the shtick and its SR weakness. However, with the given fact that it almost always requires the Defog/Rapid Spin support, it may be hard to see it as an S/A+ pokemon. Yet, I'd like to nominate to A+ mostly because with just those support, it does incredibly well in sweeping the other teams. Dragonite utilizes godsent-ability Multiscale and Weakness policy together so very well, to a point where it can, without SR, come in and/or take almost every super effective moves and proceed to setup and/or mop the floor. While it has many gimmicky sets, like many other pokemons, I believe its only truly top-tier builds are the DD and CB sets, both usually used to clean/break walls. I understand this is very unlikely to be taken seriously but keep in mind that I truly believe dragonite has the A+ potential and simply thought I'd at least write out what I think.

Aragorn the King

Literally a duck
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'd like to do something that most people will not take seriously and simply toss away the idea to the side: nominate Dragonite to A+. Firstly, as we all know Dragonite is an incredibly potent powerhouse sweeper in Gen VI. It also has two major flaws: speed that is rather on the slow end of the shtick and its SR weakness. However, with the given fact that it almost always requires the Defog/Rapid Spin support, it may be hard to see it as an S/A+ pokemon. Yet, I'd like to nominate to A+ mostly because with just those support, it does incredibly well in sweeping the other teams. Dragonite utilizes godsent-ability Multiscale and Weakness policy together so very well, to a point where it can, without SR, come in and/or take almost every super effective moves and proceed to setup and/or mop the floor. While it has many gimmicky sets, like many other pokemons, I believe its only truly top-tier builds are the DD and CB sets, both usually used to clean/break walls. I understand this is very unlikely to be taken seriously but keep in mind that I truly believe dragonite has the A+ potential and simply thought I'd at least write out what I think.
Just five pages ago Dragonite was brought up, and it was decided that it shouldn't be moved up. You aren't bringing anything up new, so I doubt in like four days people would change their minds. Here's the paragraph disagreeing with it moving up, if you're interested.
Dragonite just barely didn't made it to A+. Its biggest flaws as an offensive threat is SR weakness, relatively low Speed, and reliance on Outrage to do damage, which can be taken advantage off with numerous ways (Fairy-types, Steel-types, revenge killers, priority), as well as competition with Charizard X as an offensive Dragon Dance user. As a defensive threat, the SR weakness is its only really big flow, as similarly to Mandibuzz, a Pokemon that also resides in A rank, Dragonite checks or counters a ton of things, has excellent mixed bulk, has reliable recovery, and is not easy to set up on. However, SR weakness really sucks on a primarily defensive Pokemon, especially in such a Deo-D and Deo-S ridden metagame, where SR is very easy to keep up.
That doesn't go to say it can't move up; once the Deos go, it will definitely be better. I feel like nominating it then work work, but not now.

Also, Scolipede is a great Pokemon. There's very little reason not to use it. The Life Orb set makes a great cleaner and revenge killer, its Baton Pass sets are known for being evil, and it can even set up Spikes. Its Sweeper and QuickPass sets are very metagame defining, and Scolipede's only real flaws are its SR weakness and frailty. But, I think it's a very similar Pokemon to Excadrill or Mega Pinsir; give it the correct minimal support and it will destroy. It lacks the extreme utility of Rapid Spin, Defog, Roost, etc, but its ability to QuickPass, sweep, and and set hazards (once/"if" the Deos are banned) is very strong atm. It certainly should move up, but in a metagame with DeoS, I think A may be more appropriate.

Always!

WAGESLAVE
is a Tiering Contributor
I concur with Scolipede being moved up to A+. Having numerous options to Baton Pass, such as Iron Defence and Swords Dance, it can function on both 3-Pass Teams and is very good on HO Teams as well. Oh, it gets Speed Boost too, which is somewhat ridiculous with all the options it has, and having a decent Physical Movepool can keep the opponent guessing if they are too quick to assume it's a passer, and can even attempt a lategame clean-up with it as well, like Aragorn said above. Arguably what makes it good is that it is very hard to handle without Talonflame or MPinsir, as after a Protect/Substitute, it will most probably outspeed the opponent afterwards, and then it has the ability to do w/e. Baton Pass is its claim to fame, but the amount of roles and difficulty to handle are pretty good reasons for moving up.

I agree with Scolipede moving up to A+. It's jut ridiculously easy to set-up a Iron Defense in any physical attacker's face for the baton pass set. Scolipede can actually take hits. It even can outspeed Deoxys-S after a speed boost with right Evs, potentially avoiding a Psycho Boost in the face and forcing Deoxys-S to switch out. The cleaner set adds to the unpredictability of Scolipede. One wrong prediction and you have a +2 attack +1 speed Scolipede waiting for you or a boosted sweeper waiting to sweep your team.

The reason neither of those sets truly make it top tier is because both face serious competition from other pokemon. DD WP nite is hard to set up due to it's weakness to stealth rock, it's reliance on getting hit with a super effective attack, and it's speed (which you never really addressed). DD nite also faces some of the stiffest competition for a role in the tier, Between M-Tyranitar, M-Gyara, and X-Zard. Dragonite's advantage is that it doesn't take up a mega slot, can hold an item, has multiscale and extremespeed. All three of the above have the advantage of higher power, (not including WP) with tyranitar having the advantage of overall superior bulk, a more effective STAB, and chip damage for 4 turns. Gyarados has better speed, again better stab, and Mold Breaker. Zard-X is faster, has fire STAB, and is immune to burns. All 3 of those have more power and reliability than Dragonite in exchange for being able to use an item that relies on what your opponent does. If you think you would rather have the latter, so be it. But dragonite is generally outclassed by one of these three in the sweeper department.

Bandnite is used as a wallbreaker, but also faces competition from Kyurem-B, Landorus, and Mega Mawile. Dragonite also relies too much on outrage to achieve KO's, which can leave it wide open to being revenge killed, or worse used as set-up fodder, by prominent pokemon like mawile and azumarill. All three wall breakers I mentioned have the ability to switch moves, and kyurem usually goes mixed. Stall now always has an answer to dragon spam, while it sruggles with kyurem due to it's coverage, and landorus and mawile due to their absurd power. What can dragonite do that they can't? Extremespeed can take out faster threats, but being locked into an 80 power non-stab move isn't a great choice, and mawile can use sucker punch to deal with fast threats too.

As for other sets which you call "gimmicks". CBBnite (bulky attacker named after the inventor of the set) is actually very good in high level play due to it's ability to counter many top tier threats like landorus. But overall, Dragonite is just missing A+ as was previously said, due to the competition it faces.

I can definitely get behind Scolipede for A+.

Like other Pokemon in its ranks, it can run a wide variety of sets, including Iron Defense + BP, Swords Dance + BP, Offensive Lead, Spikes + Sash Lead, Banded, and Cleaner. I actually prefer using Cleaner the most because base 100 attack stat backed by LO with Speed Boost can become threatening very quickly, as we see with cleaners like Sharpedo and Yanmega and RU. Iron Defense + BP is also very threatening, including SD + ID + BP, which can help break through teams early-game or mid-game based on your opponent's playstyle. The amount of wallbreakers that can benefit from this is nothing short of insane, including even M-Gardevoir, who can break through teams with a Calm Mind + Stored Power set (a lot like Espeon but stronger). On top of all of this, it can't be ignored that Scolipede is what gave BP so much viability and power this generation, whether it's a quickpass or chain.

It does have issues, obviously. The BP sets are suspectible to Taunt and Mental Herb is a one-use item. It's made a mockery by Talonflame, but any team with Scolipede should have an answer for this (and you can bait it with Rock Slide if you have the balls). It's also walled by a lot of steel types if it lacks EQ, in particular Skarmory who walls it forever. Despite its amazing speed, it lacks STAB priority.

Regardless, I think Scolipede has several positive attributes which outweigh the negatives and make it A+.

The reason neither of those sets truly make it top tier is because both face serious competition from other pokemon. DD WP nite is hard to set up due to it's weakness to stealth rock, it's reliance on getting hit with a super effective attack, and it's speed (which you never really addressed). DD nite also faces some of the stiffest competition for a role in the tier, Between M-Tyranitar, M-Gyara, and X-Zard. Dragonite's advantage is that it doesn't take up a mega slot, can hold an item, has multiscale and extremespeed. All three of the above have the advantage of higher power, (not including WP) with tyranitar having the advantage of overall superior bulk, a more effective STAB, and chip damage for 4 turns. Gyarados has better speed, again better stab, and Mold Breaker. Zard-X is faster, has fire STAB, and is immune to burns. All 3 of those have more power and reliability than Dragonite in exchange for being able to use an item that relies on what your opponent does. If you think you would rather have the latter, so be it. But dragonite is generally outclassed by one of these three in the sweeper department.

Bandnite is used as a wallbreaker, but also faces competition from Kyurem-B, Landorus, and Mega Mawile. Dragonite also relies too much on outrage to achieve KO's, which can leave it wide open to being revenge killed, or worse used as set-up fodder, by prominent pokemon like mawile and azumarill. All three wall breakers I mentioned have the ability to switch moves, and kyurem usually goes mixed. Stall now always has an answer to dragon spam, while it sruggles with kyurem due to it's coverage, and landorus and mawile due to their absurd power. What can dragonite do that they can't? Extremespeed can take out faster threats, but being locked into an 80 power non-stab move isn't a great choice, and mawile can use sucker punch to deal with fast threats too.

As for other sets which you call "gimmicks". CBBnite (bulky attacker named after the inventor of the set) is actually very good in high level play due to it's ability to counter many top tier threats like landorus. But overall, Dragonite is just missing A+ as was previously said, due to the competition it faces.
he didn't refer CBNite as a gimmicky set but a top-tier set, which I personally believe is the best Nite set there is.

I actually somewhat agree with this.
In fact, it's being looked over by the high-level players on the "true" viability ranking thread:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/xy-ou-viability-rankings-thread-re-ranking.3509436/

he didn't refer CBNite as a gimmicky set but a top-tier set, which I personally believe is the best Nite set there is.
I'm just wondering if you're talking about Choice band (CB)Nite or CrashinBoomBang(?) (CBB)Nite. He did refer to Choice Band Nite as a top tier threat, but threw in CBBNite with the gimmicks.

Dear lord that image looks fantastic. (One for the first page btw)

Anyway, I was curious if yall thought Chesnaught would be worth moving up. I have only had minor experience with it as of late (and find it to be quite exceptional) but don't yet see if it molds with the others in B+ rank better than B Rank. Yalls thought?

Last edited:

Valmanway

My jimmies remain unrustled
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I think B Rank is just fine for Chesnaught. Sure, he has Bulletproof to basically hard counter Aegislash without Flash Cannon or Swords Dance, and he does have Spiky Shield to punish physical attackers, but his ability to take special attacks leaves quite a bit to be desired. Plus, he's hard countered by some pretty powerful foes, such as both Mega Charizards, Landorus, HP Ice Thundurus, Clefable, Mega Mawile, Mega Pinsir, Mega Scizor, Talonflame, Mega Venusaur, Sludge Wave Gengar, Mandibuzz, both Latis, and more. He can take on all-out attacker Aegislash without Flash Cannon, Belly Drum Azumarill before the boost, Bisharp, Excadrill, Choice Scarf Garchomp, Mega Gyarados, (Mega) Tyranitar, and Choice Scarf Terrakion, but the cons outweigh the pros if you ask me. B rank seems like the ideal rank for him, at least for now, but some solid arguments could change my view on him.

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Chesnaught screws with half of A+ and is one of the best checks to non-flash cannon Aegislash, I can see it moving to B+.
However it is also screwed over by every other S-Rank, setup for a few A+/A/A- ranks (like Clefable, Mega Mawile, Mega Pinsir, Mega Scizor, Scolipede), and loses to the half of A+ it doesn't screw with.

Oh and it's Talonflame weak, which sucks for it :/

EDIT: Ninja'd

Sub/Seed/Hammer Arm/Stone Edge|Rock Slide|EQ is a legit set. It has the coverage moves to deal with a lot of possible switch ins, people just don't use them because whatever. Also everyone expects Spiky Shield so they do really weird things when Chesnaught is behind a sub. Like, Pinsir comes in as you sub, then it MEvolves and SDs as you Stone Edge, it gets KOed, and you're still behind a sub which is really annoying for the opponent.

So to say it's hard countered by all those things isn't entirely accurate. It is if it only runs its Fighting STAB, but it doesn't have to. Also Leech Seed is really annoying for everything and makes it easier for Chesnaught's teammates to switch in to stuff that scare him out.

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Sub/Seed/Hammer Arm/Stone Edge|Rock Slide|EQ is a legit set. It has the coverage moves to deal with a lot of possible switch ins, people just don't use them because whatever. Also everyone expects Spiky Shield so they do really weird things when Chesnaught is behind a sub. Like, Pinsir comes in as you sub, then it MEvolves and SDs as you Stone Edge, it gets KOed, and you're still behind a sub which is really annoying for the opponent.

So to say it's hard countered by all those things isn't entirely accurate. It is if it only runs its Fighting STAB, but it doesn't have to. Also Leech Seed is really annoying for everything and makes it easier for Chesnaught's teammates to switch in to stuff that scare him out.
The problem is you only have room for 1, maybe 2 attacks, and running the second one means forgoing Spikey Shield/Substitute. It might not be "hard" countered, but it sure as hell has 4MSS and is easily dealt with after you reveal your attack(s).
Also stop changing your profile pic I liked the old one.

I want to bring up something which I feel is long overdue and that is moving Quagsire to A-. This thing is such a beast on stall stopping all kinds of setup sweepers like DD Zard-X, DD Mega TTar, Mega Scizor, Bisharp, Thundurus (if it doesn't have Life Orb and is not carrying Grass Knot), BD Azumarill, DD DNite, Non Mega Garchomp, BU and SD Talonflame, and basically any physical threat without Huge Power or a Grass type move not holding a Choice Band is walled by Quagsire. It also stops most Volt Switch users cold which is a bonus. I think it is as good if not better than Chansey and Skarmory, which are both A-, because of it being insurance against almost all physical setup sweepers including things which may catch you off guard like SD Aegislash. Its ability to spread burns with Scald is extremely annoying for opposing teams and Quagsire can possibly save you from a boosted Mega Mawile, Mega Pinsir, or Diggersby with a clutch burn (it's not very reliable, but it's better than having no chance of stopping these threats). So yeah, Quag deserves to be at least A- rank.

Last edited:
The problem is you only have room for 1, maybe 2 attacks, and running the second one means forgoing Spikey Shield/Substitute. It might not be "hard" countered, but it sure as hell has 4MSS and is easily dealt with after you reveal your attack(s).
Also stop changing your profile pic I liked the old one.
You don't run Sub and Spiky Shield on the same set. Spiky Shield is just Protect except it deals a bit of damage. Yeah it's annoying but it's not as devastating as King's Shield which is completely crippling. It's used in pretty much the same way Protect is used, which is usually for scouting sets and handling choice-locked pokemon. However, while Spiky Shield is strictly better than Protect, it's often assumed that every Chesnaught carries it and this can work against it. Sub set meanwhile is good at luring in stuff the opponent thinks is a safe switch in, and the only 4MSS it really has is that it'd be nice to have both of EQ and Stone Edge/Rock Slide. Sub and Shield sets are both good sets but not Sub+Shield. It also has the spikes set by the way, and while it doesn't beat any defoggers it does threaten Excadrill so it's decent against teams that use him for hazard control.
You don't like Gaydra?

Scolipede for A not A+. The best Baton Passer there is and is able to sweep teams with Speed Boost, Swords Dance, and Speed Boost ability. But why give Scolipede the same rank as Talonflame?

B+ is fine for Quagsire given the surrounding Pokemon's rankings. Given the obvious bias against grass attacks in OU, if Quagsire goes to A-, raise Chesnaught to B+ too since he too can tackle top tier threats.

I look the lower ranks and am perplexed to see Pokemon like Mantine and Alomomola ranked but Pokemon like Crobat and Vaporeon unranked. And then there's Darmanitan which still scares me in battles, and it's just a frustrating Pokemon to deal with in any tier.

Reactions: Nog

Aragorn the King

Literally a duck
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Scolipede for A not A+. The best Baton Passer there is and is able to sweep teams with Speed Boost, Swords Dance, and Speed Boost ability. But why give Scolipede the same rank as Talonflame?
I agree. It's pretty defining, but not as defining as Talonflame. A is perfect.
B+ is fine for Quagsire given the surrounding Pokemon's rankings. Given the obvious bias against grass attacks in OU, if Quagsire goes to A-, raise Chesnaught to B+ too since he too can tackle top tier threats.
Agree too. Quagsire is perfect in stall, but it isn't something impossible to deal with. Toxic, Will-o-Wisp, Special attacks, and strong physical attacks break it. It checks a bunch of stuff, but isn't as good as A- mons, like Breloom.
I look the lower ranks and am perplexed to see Pokemon like Mantine
Mantine is a niche specially defensive defogger. It boasts Water Absorb, Defog, and Scald to carve itself a niche. C- is perfect.
and Alomomola ranked but Pokemon like
Alomomola is a great Wish passer. It has superb bulk, heals when it switched, and will basically always contribute to a game. It isn't outclassed by anything. It has a tiny niche, but is still worth using, and is imo as good, if not better, than the rest of the C rank.
as a Crobat and
Mantine and Alomomola all provide unique support. I suppose being able to Defog + use Haze behind opponents' Substitutes is cool, but I'm not sure if its a large enough of a niche.
Vaporeon unranked.
Vaporeon faces a lot of competition as a bulky water, as it provides nothing unique. Wish is done better than Alomomola, and BP is restricted to three Pokemon now. It has little use. It isn't terrible, but then again, very little is. It faces Machamp syndrome imo; it isn't bad, but why would anyone use it when there are almost identical Pokemon that are better?
And then there's Darmanitan which still scares me in battles, and it's just a frustrating Pokemon to deal with in any tier.
Darmanitan is a nuke; there's no doubt about it. However, when looking at the poor defenses, lack of priority, and immense recoil, most people decide to use Entei or Victini instead. Entei has a 1/2 of burning the opponent with every Sacred Fire, has powerful priority, and doesn't rely on any recoil based moves. It also has above average bulk. Victini has great bulk, versatility, even more power than Darmanitan, and lowers its stats instead of causing recoil, which is arguably better. Perhaps a D rank is suiting for Darm; it's comparable to Cloyster. Both are Pokemon that really aren't great and face immense competition, but have some niche to separate them from the rest of Pokemon.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I have no idea why you couldn't see Scolipede in the same rank as Talonflame... it's funny to say, but the big purple bug frankly ends more games than the flaming bird these days and has a LOT more opportunity to go for that sweep...

Your suggestion that Band Nite faces competition preventing it from being a "truly top tier threat" makes me doubt if you've ever actually used banded Dragonite...

Banded nite is definitely not a primary wall breaker for one; it's a very well rounded offensive threat that can handle almost any situation-- smash fast offensive threats with Extreme Speed, smash walls/defensive mons with its sheer power/coverage, and overcome an incredible number of threats in real battle situations with its bulk, decent Speed, and Ex-Speed.

Ex-Speed's +2 Speed is an incredible X-factor in this meta where so much relies on priority. Dragonite's got the most powerful Exspeed in OU, and boy is it impressive... I mean, it easily 2HKO's both Charizard formes and has a 70+ percent chance to 2HKO Mega Gyarados after SR... (btw, this and its typing are what make Dragonite better adapted for a Mega Char/Mega Gyr/Landorus meta than the speed-trolled Kyurem-B...).
Meanwhile mons like Thundurus, Greninja, Talonflame and Espeon pretty much HAVE to be at full health to avoid getting OHKO'd by it (good luck with that when these things so often rely on Life Orb). Talonflame's main value is often the fact that it can rely on having the fastest priority at greatest threat in a given game-- but that is thrown out the window when Dragonite is on the opposing team. A CB nite's ExSpeed is so powerful that players really have to be extremely weary of it from start to finish-- it don't matter if "multi scale broke" when this mon has a decent chance to sweep with just one move, with no set up, even until the very end of the game.

Meanwhile Outrage IS a 1-move-can-opener for the meta. Of course it won't break everything without being used strategically, but from my own in-battle experience I find it's a lot more spammable than you'd expect.

In any case, I can't see how people can define Garchomp as a more important threat in this meta than Dragonite...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)