Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you back your lost save up?
That's the problem, I had the save but I accidentally deleted the wrong one. Oh well, I guess I'll have to settle for:

1,6 - Vivillon (F) - Modest - Shield Dust - 30.01.28.09.26.28 (0091)

It's too bad, that SpA makes the entire thing worthless.

Wonder if Diancie will be released around the time of ORAS so it comes with its Mega Stone, since X/Y doesn't (currently, anyway) seem to have that in its coding? Would still be nice to see some of the older event legendary Pokemon redistributed over here, as I doubt we'll get that Darkrai announced in CoroCoro awhile back.

I'll probably wait and see if Poke Ball pattern Vivillon gets distributed elsewhere later on.
They could do something like have something happen when you got to a specific area or talk with a person while having diancie in your party and they give you the mega stone.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
That's the problem, I had the save but I accidentally deleted the wrong one. Oh well, I guess I'll have to settle for:

1,6 - Vivillon (F) - Modest - Shield Dust - 30.01.28.09.26.28 (0091)

It's too bad, that SpA makes the entire thing worthless.
Ah, I misunderstood your question. Sorry to hear you lost saved vivi.

Breeding Flawless Abras like crazy.

If anyone has some competitive flawless pokemon, or something weird. I have:

Abra (F) Luxury Ball
OT: Deak
Magic Guard
Modest - 31/31/31/31/31/31

Available for trade.

Should I keep soft resetting for something better or do you guys think this is good enough to be competitively viable? (Is the special attack IV good enough? or should I aim for 29+ etc.?)

Bold Kalos Zapdos

31/x/31/28/31/31
Considering it's Bold you'd want to do a tanky et with it, so I think the 28 in SPA is more than acceptable. What HP does it have?

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
I tink it's gud :>
shady6121 I agree.

---

http://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/comments/2a0zma/random_fancy_pokeball_spitbacks_giveaway/

I'm doing my first giveaway on reddit of spitback eggs. These are unhatched eggs that I don't want anymore, so I'm giving them away to people for free. If your TSV matches one of the eggs, I'll trade it to you, and it'll hatch shiny on your game.

Currently, the giveaway is only open to TSV matches, but in a few days, I'll open it up to anyone who wants one of the eggs. After that, I'll hatch and release all of the unclaimed eggs. (I'll be disappointed if I'm left with any females at that point, because nearly all the pokemon are in fancy pokeballs, so the females can pass those pokeballs down).

Please note:

1. If you want one of the eggs, you may post on the comment on my profile asking for one. You can check my status (if I'm online, if I'm currently accepting only TSV match requests or any request) on the post on reddit.

2. Please follow all rules posted on the reddit page.

3. No, I won't check your TSV for you.

4. If you don't know your TSV or don't match any eggs, you can wait until I open it up to non-TSV matches in a few days and then ask for one.

5. When asking for one of the eggs, make sure you copy / paste the entire row for that pokemon in your comment.
For example: B7 4,1 Larvitar (F) Adamant Guts 13.31.31.31.31.31 2823
Bump for a new page. :)

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Thanks for all the feedback, I ended up keeping it. Also any suggestions on what nature I should go for in regards to Zygarde? I was thinking either Adamant or Jolly? Or would it be better to go for a more bulky nature like Impish or Careful?
Adamant or a bulky nature. Unless there's something you need the +speed nature to outspeed at +1 with dragon dance, garchomp outclasses zygarde for speed, so best to focus on zygarde's other strengths.

Anyone have an idea for something that I should breed next? I want something that looks good shiny because I want to try more TSV hatches. Some pokemon just look hideous shiny.

Anyone have an idea for something that I should breed next? I want something that looks good shiny because I want to try more TSV hatches. Some pokemon just look hideous shiny.
this is my suggestion:

This was my first Masuda shiny I nicknamed it Nutella :D Nutella used Choco Shield!!

Breeding Flawless Abras like crazy.

If anyone has some competitive flawless pokemon, or something weird. I have:

Abra (F) Luxury Ball
OT: Deak
Magic Guard
Modest - 31/31/31/31/31/31

Available for trade.
I have plenty of OU pokes, what are hou looking for?

Man.... so mad this Vivillon is a neutral nature, making it Modest would have been amazing:

HP: 24 - 30
Att: 0 - 4
Def: 9 - 16
SpA: 20 - 28
SpD: 17 - 24
Speed: 25, 30

Toss or keep?

Thanks for all the feedback, I ended up keeping it. Also any suggestions on what nature I should go for in regards to Zygarde? I was thinking either Adamant or Jolly? Or would it be better to go for a more bulky nature like Impish or Careful?
I'd go with Careful for Zygarde if you plan on using SubCoil.

I've got the Bold Volcarona cloned btw, just finishing up trading w/the cloner then I can trade you
cool :) i just need to ask here people if to keep a vivilion i got :)

people! i got a calm nature vivilion with those stats:
hp-(23)-43
attack-(20)-17
defence-(16)-18
special attack-(28)-29
special defence-(16)-19
speed-(31)-30
keep?

Last edited:

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Careful is the best nature for SubCoil. It allows it more opportunities to set up Coil, and therefore, accrue more Attack boosts in the long run.

cool :) i just need to ask here people if to keep a vivilion i got :)

people! i got a calm nature vivilion with those stats:
hp-(23)-43
attack-(20)-17
defence-(16)-18
special attack-(28)-29
special defence-(24)-19
speed-(31)-30
keep?
The Speed and Special Attack is pretty nice to have, not to mention you have a 15+ Defense and Special Defense with a nature that benefits SpDef and reduces Attack. I'd say keep, but I'd wait for someone else to comment.

The Speed and Special Attack is pretty nice to have, not to mention you have a 15+ Defense and Special Defense with a nature that benefits SpDef and reduces Attack. I'd say keep, but I'd wait for someone else to comment.
yea i will wait for another comments,thanks tough!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)