Data Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer (6th Gen ASB Version)

I'm afraid there's no way to ask this without sounding like a Kiddy Sissy Baby Whiner, but I want to make sure I fully understand things.
Is editing one's orders allowed. I thought that it was a no, but I'm looking for a reference for this rule-in-my-head and I can't find one...
Sorry to be that guy, but since no one expects me to win SICK, I feel like I need to use everything I can to get a chance...

Mowtom

I'm truly still meta, enjoy this acronym!
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Two things:
1) On the NDA, it says that Magic Guard does not block Life Orb recoil. Where do I point this out so someone can fix it?
2) Is there some sort of table showing what natures are best for each Pokemon? Natures are the only real difference between Pokemon in ASB. Would making such a table be worth it?

Two things:
1) On the NDA, it says that Magic Guard does not block Life Orb recoil. Where do I point this out so someone can fix it?
2) Is there some sort of table showing what natures are best for each Pokemon? Natures are the only real difference between Pokemon in ASB. Would making such a table be worth it?

1) You could post it in the feedback thread, or insert a comment into the box for Magic Guard's description on the NDA.

2) When I go buy a pokemon, I usually look around at what natures other people gave that pokemon earlier unless I have a specific idea because no such able exists. As for whether or not it is worth it, it depends upon whether or not you have the time to do it.

A nature table is not really worth it, given some pokemon can run 5+ different natures. If you prefer special attacks, a special nature is better.

Mowtom

I'm truly still meta, enjoy this acronym!
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Can Earthquake hit a Levitating Pokemon while it uses Dig?

EDIT: Apparently it can't in-game. I assume that means it can't here, but feel free to correct me on that.

Last edited:
Do legend runs have a limit to the amount of times you can recover/chill? What about the amount of mega-evolutions you can use?

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
Can someone explain to me why -Speed natures are calculated with /1.15 and not x0.85? The latter is technically the correct calculation for -15%.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Because /1.15 is the inverse of *1.15, as in our +Speed mechanics. The NDA clearly lists in the natures section that we use "Speed ÷ 1.15", and in the Handbook "Nature" section it is also made clear.

Because /1.15 is the inverse of *1.15, as in our +Speed mechanics. The NDA clearly lists in the natures section that we use "Speed ÷ 1.15", and in the Handbook "Nature" section it is also made clear.
Also because deck_knight said so. As well as being a pain in the ass for approvers if we changed it to *0.85 from /1.15.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)