Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you have to restart your game over and over to find a good shiny spread, then beat the whole game, only for Latias to run around the map? Sounds a lot harder than cloning it, as you just clone once, then clone the original + the clone once, then clone those four, then clone those 8 and you're ready to trade back and still have some to re-distribute... seems fair... it takes about a day just to beat the game and get to latias...

Anyways, re-posting for a new page:

I want 10 copies of this back, but if you clone it, you can keep a copy and re-distribute it. Pretty good deal considering how hard it is it get a flawless Shiny latias.

[380] Shiny Latias
OT:
Chev4 (06120) (Lv. 68)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/12/31/31/31/31
Tradeable Stock :

Note:
This is Chev4's Shiny Latias and this is re-distributable by everyone.
don't want to spoil this even more but there are ways to make this easier without soft resetting people do a thing I don't do which I believe is RNG abuse etc...
edit: sorry to cause problems or spoil your latias for you:/ either ways plenty of people can clone so good luck:)

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Don't you have to restart your game over and over to find a good shiny spread, then beat the whole game, only for Latias to run around the map? Sounds a lot harder than cloning it, as you just clone once, then clone the original + the clone once, then clone those four, then clone those 8 and you're ready to trade back and still have some to re-distribute... seems fair... it takes about a day just to beat the game and get to latias...
Uh, for Gen 3 you can either use an Eon Ticket or do Emerald RNG for it. For Gen 4 it roams or is found in Pewtwer city with the stone and in Gen 5 it's found in Dreamyard in W2. None of them require you to start the game over and over, you beat the game once (in most of these cases) and then RNG it and transfer it up. Gen 3/4 require a little bit of effort. Gen 5 is probably as easy as spitting in a bucket and none of them are too insanely hard to get.

Sure it takes a little bit more time than cloning it, but that wasn't my point. You saying: "considering how hard it is-" just makes it seem nigh impossible when it's not.

Edit: chester0334 He wasn't talking about soft resetting, getting a spread like that via soft resetting would be ridiculous.

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Talking about RNG abuse, how hard is 4th gen RNG abuse compared to 5th gen abuse? I still have nightmares about RNGing that shiny Tornadus in BW1.

Like I want to know how hard is getting that Shiny Latias in HG/SS compared to getting a Shiny Tornadus in BW1? .-.

Spitting in a bucket? God damn... I just wanted to get it cloned... did everyone and their mother have to jump on the "let's de-value Latias" wagon? I'm flooded with people quoting my post, but no one has offered to clone it... what a joke...
I can clone if you'd like.

Talking about RNG abuse, how hard is 4th gen RNG abuse compared to 5th gen abuse? I still have nightmares about RNGing that shiny Tornadus in BW1.

Like I want to know how hard is getting that Shiny Latias in HG/SS compared to getting a Shiny Tornadus in BW1? .-.
I honestly rather 5th gen RNG abuse than 4th gen. Mainly because 4th gen is more strict and 5th is easier to hit the seed. 4th gen takes more time to hit the seed but honestly, 4th gen is just good because of the move tutors in the game. It's really not all that difficult once you learn it, though going for the shiny stationaries... lol. (I never learns how to RNG fleeing Pokemons like Entei, Suicune and Raikou.)

From what people say 5th gen RNG was so easy it killed the wifi forum.

Well. Looking for any mud kipper or evolution then, preferably with curse and avalanche. Thanks to everyone who set me straight on the special ball quandary.

Esmeya

It's all relative, but I found it harder to do Tornadus because I suck. Most things in Gen 5 are pretty easy to do though, you shouldn't have much trouble with RNGing HG/SS.

Pokéguy I said the effort required was spitting in a bucket, not his Pokemon. I was just pointing out that it's not hard to obtain, just like how everyone and their mom labeled things as "RARE" and "ULTRA RARE". It's okay and Rugaji offered to clone for you.

Anybody have a misdreavous??
I have one if ball doesn't matter.

Well. Looking for any mud kipper or evolution then, preferably with curse and avalanche. Thanks to everyone who set me straight on the special ball quandary.
I have a spare.

Tornadus kicks the shit out of pretty much anything in Gen 4. Along with Entralink.
Gen 4, its somewhat annoying to hit a seed, but once you do its impossible to miss your frame (HGSS) or its the old Chatter method (DPP).
tbh, Gen 5 is piss easy on Eggs/wondercards/stationaries, Gen 4 is piss easy on everything but wondercards. Roamers can be a bit annoying on HGSS; super easy on DPP.

Esmeya

Did Nintendo remove the option for voice chat or did I just imagine this feature ever existed?
You probably have it disabled in your PSS settings in-game. Go to PSS Settings > Game Chat [Disable/Enable].

You probably have it disabled in your PSS settings in-game. Go to PSS Settings > Game Chat [Disable/Enable].
Huh, I never touched my PSS settings so the default must be off now or I managed to disable it without realizing it. Thanks

Name: Arceus
Nature: Bold/Adamant
/ Timid

IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Ability: Multitype
OT: Bold: TRU Adamant: Japanese Timid: Michael
ID: Bold: 11079 Adamant: 07189 Timid: 17999
Moves: Bold: Defog, Stealth Rock, Spacial Rend, Shadow Force
Adamant: Stealth Rock, Defog, Iron Head, Shadow Force
Timid: Judgement, Recover

The Dream Ball Arceus is from a known hacker (there's other stuff too but linking to 20 million google caches is annoying, /me throws Pokecheck for being down).

Awesome, Thank you. Adding you now. :)
Done. By the way may I have the proof of the re-distributable rights? I just don't want to get confused later on.

[380] Shiny Latias
OT:
Chev4 (06120) (Lv. 68)
Tradeable Stock :

Note: This is Chev4's Shiny Latias and this is re-distributable by everyone.

Done. By the way may I have the proof of the re-distributable rights? I just don't want to get confused later on.

[380] Shiny Latias
OT:
Chev4 (06120) (Lv. 68)
Tradeable Stock :

Note: This is Chev4's Shiny Latias and this is re-distributable by everyone.
What do you mean proof? All of Chev4's monsters are re-distributable, Chev4 told me himself before he traded me this Latias himself. You can see SnoopysWorld trading them in his big list of re-distributables a few posts up. Be cool man, it's okay.

/me pets Rugaji

Thanks for the clones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)