Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bump

Hey guys, I'm looking for a timid sheer force landorus, knock off mamoswine, knock off krookodile, knock off scrafty, jolly defiant thundurus, SR nidoqueen, jolly lando-T, and any other cool stuff. PM me if you're interested in what I have to offer. I am willing to offer more if the pokemon is nicknameable.

Also looking for HA roselia (preferably female+dream ball)

I have the following for trade, all were RNG'd/bred by me.

Larvitar Careful 31/31/31/x/31/31 SR, Curse
Heatran Timid 31/23/31/30/31/31 HP Electric, SR
Heatran Calm 30/23/31/30/31/31 HP Grass, SR
Azelf Timid 31/31/31/31/31/31
Uxie Calm 31/28/31/30/31/31 HP Grass
Uxie Impish 30/31/31/18/31/31 HP Grass
Uxie Timd 31/7/31/31/31/31
*Shiny* Jolly Terrakion 31/31/31/28/31/31 SR [timer ball]
*Shiny* Jolly Cobalion 31/31/31/28/31/31 SR [quick ball]
*Shiny* Jolly Virizion 31/31/31/28/31/31 [heal ball]
Litleo (F) Timid Unnerve 30/x/30/31/31/31 HP Ice
Litleo (M) Timid Unnerve 30/x/28-29/31/31/31 HP Dragon
Electrike Timid LightningRod 26-27/x/30/31/31/31 HP Ice
Heracross Adamant Guts 31/x/31/31/31/31 Rock Blast [Net Ball]
Aron Careful Sturdy 31/31/31/x/31/31 Stealth Rock
Magikarp Adamant Swift Swim 31/31/31/x/31/31
Macho Adamant No Guard 31/31/31/x/31/31 Knock Off, Bullet Punch
Shroomish Adamant Quick Feet 31/31/31/x/31/31 Bullet Seed
Eevee Timid Run Away 31/x/31/31/31/31 Yawn, Wish
Cleffa Modest Magic Guard 31/x/31/31/31/31 Wish

I can also breed pretty much any pokemon in Kalos so let me know.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
This will sound stupid, but does anyone have a DW Plusle? I'm trying out overly stupid shit in the Battle Maison.
As the above said, DW Plusle came without it's Hidden Ability.
I have a HA plusle (from Horde encounters) you can have though. :) [And Minun too, y'know, if you're that way inclined.]

As the above said, DW Plusle came without it's Hidden Ability.
I have a HA plusle (from Horde encounters) you can have though. :) [And Minun too, y'know, if you're that way inclined.]
Lightningrod plusle* I'm retarded guys, we should know this by now. :P
Plusle /and/ Minun could fulfill the "utterly stupid idea" requirement, they just do it slightly different ways. Can I has both, if you have spares? I've seen 6 Intimidate Scraggy, and not a single Plusle horde.

edit What ball? I hardly care, just curious

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Lightningrod plusle* I'm retarded guys, we should know this by now. :P
Plusle /and/ Minun could fulfill the "utterly stupid idea" requirement, they just do it slightly different ways. Can I has both, if you have spares? I've seen 6 Intimidate Scraggy, and not a single Plusle horde.
A Pokémon with Static leading your party increases the odds of Electric type Pokémon appearing (thanks evan0913 for the strat). But yes, you can have both. :). Add me and come online.

Edit: Both female in Premier ball, shiny, hidden power ice, and 4 egg moves (can't remember which, but they're useful-ish).
Edit2: They're called Thelma and Louise. Hope that's not a problem.

A Pokémon with Static leading your party increases the odds of Electric type Pokémon appearing (thanks evan0913 for the strat). But yes, you can have both. :). Add me and come online.

Edit: Both female in Premier ball, shiny, hidden power ice, and 4 egg moves (can't remember which, but they're useful-ish).
Edit2: They're called Thelma and Louise. Hope that's not a problem.
Oh I was just going to spam Discharge Zapdos until I got one that didn't die. Static works too I guess xP
Nah that's all fine. And thankies :3

Hi, is there anybody willing to check the Shiny Value for 5 (FIVE) eggs of mine? I figure that's a number that will give me decent odds :)

EDIT: nvm I'll ask again tomorrow when I don't have to run

Last edited:
LF: lady mudkipz with curse and avalanche in net, or dive in that order. Although I am not sure if that is legal. I slightly recall something about one set of starters not being able to be female and in a cool ball.

LF: lady mudkipz with curse and avalanche in net, or dive in that order. Although I am not sure if that is legal. I slightly recall something about one set of starters not being able to be female and in a cool ball.
3rd and 5th gen starters can't be in special balls and female at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)