Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to get the shiny charm so I'm looking or the following evo chains. If it's single stage, I'll give it back if you want. (but I'll gladly keep your Zekrom if you don't want it :P) I can offer whatever I can breed or have laying around my boxes, which includes Timid Smeargles With IV spreads of 31/00/31/31/31/31 and 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Even though they know Sketch and are in the largest Egg Group, I sill don't know why I decided to breed them...)

My FC is 3179 6065 6936 and My IGN is Climmy

This is the list of stuff I'm looking for
Larvesta
I've several Larvesta spitbacks if you want one. And a Pidove. I might also be able to help with some of the gen 4 legendary Pokemon, namely the creation trio, (event shiny versions) though I will want them back.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Just wanted to share this:

The first shiny I ever caught was a Gastly in Lavender Town in my Fire Red game. Still being fairly new to Pokemon at the time, I had no idea what it was. I just thought "huh, cool, a blue Gastly, I'd better catch it." I loved that thing, it was a prized part of my collection. I always showed it off to my other friends who had no idea what the significance of shiny Pokemon was, and was so proud of my capture. Unfortunately, I restarted my save file a few months later, completely forgetting the fact that my Gastly was there. I've missed it ever since.After all, who wouldn't love to still have their first shiny?
Fast forward to present day, when after 3 months of not getting a single match with my TSV on reddit, I finally stumble across a giveaway with an egg that matches me. Guess what it is?

1,2 - Gastly (F) - Hasty - Levitate - 19.28.24.13.03.31 [2558]

I know it's not the greatest (though it does have a + Speed Nature and 31 Speed), but neither was the shiny I originally caught in Fire Red. It's like my baby has finally come back to me after all these years :')

Anyways, thanks for listening to my story. I'll be holding a giveaway tomorrow with both shiny and breedable Pokémon, make sure to check back for a chance to enter!

Repost:

I will be checking some egg shiny values in 1.5 hours. So if you want some eggs checked feel free to pm me and we can arrange something.

Hey there guys, I want to start breeding shiny pokeomn, with ESVs and all, but I have no idea on which pokemon I should try to breed. Ideas n the coolest looking shinies ever ?=P

The first shiny I ever caught was a Gastly in Lavender Town in my Fire Red game. Still being fairly new to Pokemon at the time, I had no idea what it was. I just thought "huh, cool, a blue Gastly, I'd better catch it." I loved that thing, it was a prized part of my collection. I always showed it off to my other friends who had no idea what the significance of shiny Pokemon was, and was so proud of my capture. Unfortunately, I restarted my save file a few months later, completely forgetting the fact that my Gastly was there. I've missed it ever since.After all, who wouldn't love to still have their first shiny?
Fast forward to present day, when after 3 months of not getting a single match with my TSV on reddit, I finally stumble across a giveaway with an egg that matches me. Guess what it is?

I know it's not the greatest (though it does have a + Speed Nature and 31 Speed), but neither was the shiny I originally caught in Fire Red. It's like my baby has finally come back to me after all these years :')

Anyways, thanks for listening to my story. I'll be holding a giveaway tomorrow with both shiny and breedable Pokémon, make sure to check back for a chance to enter!
that was good :')

So I've been playing xy on the ds for a few weeks now and I'm beginning to get extremely frustrated at the fact that basically I just don't understand the game enough to excel competitively. I don't have time in my schedule for those mentor things so I was just wondering what are my options for improving?

The first shiny I ever saw was a Hariyama, in Ruby Victory Road, I was like, WTF ??
Then it used whirlwind, and I thought my game had glitched somehow and forgot about it lol

Last edited:

Tatertot

Hey there guys, I want to start breeding shiny pokeomn, with ESVs and all, but I have no idea on which pokemon I should try to breed. Ideas n the coolest looking shinies ever ?=P
Just breed whatever your favorite Pokémon is, the first one I did was Snover, and now I have a kickass shiny Mega Abomasnow that I use on my team :)

Aegislash, Haxorus, Greninja, Manectric, Charizard, Gallade/Gardevoir, and Metagross all have cool shinies.
METAGROSS
THANKS FOR REMINDING ME OF HIM
OMG HE S SO COOL

OK, To Do shiny list: 1-Metagross
2-Sableye
3-HP Ice manectric

Just breed whatever your favorite Pokémon is, the first one I did was Snover, and now I have a kickass shiny Mega Abomasnow that I use on my team :)
Im going to do Metagross, it becames White and gold :v4:

Edit 2: I already have my favorite, thanks to .com =D
(Medicham : coolest pokemon ever)

Hey guys, I'm looking for a timid sheer force landorus, knock off mamoswine, knock off krookodile, knock off scrafty, jolly defiant thundurus, SR nidoqueen, jolly lando-T, and any other cool stuff. PM me if you're interested in what I have to offer. I am willing to offer more if the pokemon is nicknameable.

Also looking for HA roselia (preferably female+dream ball)

I have the following for trade, all were RNG'd/bred by me.

Larvitar Careful 31/31/31/x/31/31 SR, Curse
Heatran Timid 31/23/31/30/31/31 HP Electric, SR
Heatran Calm 30/23/31/30/31/31 HP Grass, SR
Azelf Timid 31/31/31/31/31/31
Uxie Calm 31/28/31/30/31/31 HP Grass
Uxie Impish 30/31/31/18/31/31 HP Grass
Uxie Timd 31/7/31/31/31/31
*Shiny* Jolly Terrakion 31/31/31/28/31/31 SR [timer ball]
*Shiny* Jolly Cobalion 31/31/31/28/31/31 SR [quick ball]
*Shiny* Jolly Virizion 31/31/31/28/31/31 [heal ball]
Litleo (F) Timid Unnerve 30/x/30/31/31/31 HP Ice
Litleo (M) Timid Unnerve 30/x/28-29/31/31/31 HP Dragon
Electrike Timid LightningRod 26-27/x/30/31/31/31 HP Ice
Heracross Adamant Guts 31/x/31/31/31/31 Rock Blast [Net Ball]
Aron Careful Sturdy 31/31/31/x/31/31 Stealth Rock
Magikarp Adamant Swift Swim 31/31/31/x/31/31
Macho Adamant No Guard 31/31/31/x/31/31 Knock Off, Bullet Punch
Shroomish Adamant Quick Feet 31/31/31/x/31/31 Bullet Seed
Eevee Timid Run Away 31/x/31/31/31/31 Yawn, Wish
Cleffa Modest Magic Guard 31/x/31/31/31/31 Wish

I can also breed pretty much any pokemon in Kalos so let me know.

What do I have to trade for an adamant male corpish. I just need a spitback and I am happy to trade a lot I need this corpish to help me on a breeding project so this thing does have some importance.

Hi guys
LF:

-Scizor, Adamant nature, with Knock Off, Good IVs.
-Tyranitar or Tyranitar pre-evo Sand Stream , Naive nature, with Pursuit and Stealth Rock, Good IVs.
-Excadrill or Excadrill pre-evo Sand Rush, Adamant or Jolly nature, with Iron Head, Good IVs.
-Clefable or Clefable pre-evo Magic Guard, Bold nature, with Soft-Boiled if it's possible, Good IVs

FT:

All KB
-Excadrill Mold Breaker, Adamant nature, 5IV.
-Rotom-Wash, Timid nature, 5IV.
-Zoroark, Lonely nature, with Sucker Punch, 5IV.
-Weezing, Bold nature, with Pain Split, 5IV.
-Gliscor Poison Heal, Jolly nature, 5IV
-Blissey Natural Cure, Calm nature, with Soft-Boiled and Aromatherapy, 5IV.
-Deino, Timid nature, 5IV.
-Chansey Natural Cure, Bold nature, with Aromatherapy, 5IV.
-Gligar Immunity, Adamant nature, 5IV.
-Tentacool Liquid Ooze, Bold nature, with Rapid Spin, 5IV.
-Tentacool Liquid Ooze, Bold nature, with Rapid Spin and Knock Off, 4IV.
-Charizard, Modest nature, 5IV.
-Charmander, Modest nature, with Dragon Pulse, 5IV.
-Gible Rough Skin, Naive nature, 5IV.
-Pineco Sturdy, Relaxed nature , with Stealth Rock, 5IV.
-Eevee Anticipation, Timid nature, with Wish, 5IV.
-Sneasel Pickpocket, Jolly nature, with Ice Shard and Fake Out, 5IV.
-A SHINY KB Rapidash Flame Body, Jolly nature, with Flare Blitz and Megahorn and Low Kick and Wild Charge, 5IV.
-A SHINY not KB Sneasel.

Great story! I remember my first shiny pokemon: it was in emerald me and my friend found a shiny tailow at the grass near to the first gym city, i tought it was a bug at the system of the game and i run from the battle :)

Tatertot

one problem don't have an adamant synchronizer you know what I will figure this out:/ thanks though for the recomendation.
If I were you, I'd find a Friend Safari with either Xatu or Munna and just spend a couple of hours catching tons of them. They have a good chance of having the Ability Synchronize, and when you're done you should have a large collection of them with different natures. I was lucky enough to find a Friend Safari with both, and I caught about 2 boxes full of them one day. You'll never worry about natures again :) I also did the same with my Ditto safari, I now have a Ditto with almost every nature with 2-3 IVs.

If I were you, I'd find a Friend Safari with either Xatu or Munna and just spend a couple of hours catching tons of them. They have a good chance of having the Ability Synchronize, and when you're done you should have a large collection of them with different natures. I was lucky enough to find a Friend Safari with both, and I caught about 2 boxes full of them one day. You'll never worry about natures again :) I also did the same with my Ditto safari, I now have a Ditto with almost every nature with 2-3 IVs.
I did the same thing with ditto XD have most natures it took me about 4hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)