TradeThread.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sister got back about an hour ago,but I didnt even post anything because I thought you were offline xD

I can trade anytime now :-)

EDIT: My moms going to use the computer for a while, so I wont be on smogon for about an hour ... Thanks ! xP

Last edited:
CMT for this one:

#172 | PICHU #025 PIKACHU #026 RAICHU
Naïve | Static | (♀)
31 | 30 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31
- Wish
- Encore
- Fake Out
- Volt Tackle
OT: Misty | 19271
Nickname: Sparky
Note: Hidden Power Ice

I feel bad for taking all of these Dittos, please CMT for a spit back or something :]

• 00/00/00/00/00/00 (Lows)
• 01/01/01/01/01/01 (Hidden Power Lows)
• 30/30/30/30/30/30 (Hidden Power Highs)
• 31/00/31/31/31/31 (Flawless Special)

Hey there, I'm interested in your HP Fighting, Ground, and Trick Room Dittos if that's not too much of a hassle for you :)

LF: 5-6 IV Kalos Pokes:
Honedge, Fletchling -w/gale wings, HA Froakie, Flabebe, Skiddo, Pancham, Furfrou, and Espurr.

Have: 5-6 [mostly 5] IV pokemon:
Riolu, Vulpix [HA], Noibat, Larvitar, Feebas, Bulbasaur, Eevee [Modest], and Dratini. All Kalos bred! Mostly Lv. 1, competitively viable [nature-wise], and no egg moves :( or EVs.

PM me if you are interested in making a deal :)

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
LF: ~ Honedge, HA Fletchling, HA Froakie, Flabebe, Skiddo, Pancham, Furfrou, Espurr ~
<->

FT: ~ Riolu, HA Vulpix, Noibat, Larvitar, Feebas, Bulbasaur, Eevee, Dratini. ~
Sorry, nothing I need, thanks for the interest though.
Hey could I possibly get a copy of your HP Ice, HP Fire, and Trick Room 0 Speed dittos?
Sure thing, PM me to arrange, I'll get 'em cloned up next time I'm at my PC.

Hey again, could I get your HP Ice, TR, and Flawless Special Attacker Dittos from you sometime? I promise I won't send Pumpkaboos this time. xD

Last edited:

.com

Grumpy old man
cmt for slugma and shuckle .

or spitback females
You can have them. PM me to arrange.
Hey again, could I get your HP Ice, TR, and Flawless Special Attacker Dittos from you sometime? I promise I won't send Pumpkaboos this time. xD
Same as above, let me know when you're free to pick up. :) I have a sinking feeling you're gonna send some other trade-evolve Pokés :P

Hey im interested in your shiny icy snow pattern scatterbug
Ive got to offer.
-shiny 6v careful harvest phantump luxury ball the OT is John and ID is 42004
-shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 modest gooey goodra heal ball the OT is richard and the ID is 10764
-shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 calm prankster klefki pokeball the OT is BJ and ID is 39573
-shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid infiltrator noivern (egg move switcheroo) dusk ball the OT is cecilia and ID is 29346
-shiny 5v 31/31/31/31/x/31 adamant stance change aegislash ultra ball the OT is Erik and the ID is 29823
-shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid protean greninja pokeball the OT is Trilby and the ID is 10289
-shiny 5v 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant unburden hawlucha quick ball the OT is Josh and the ID is 14371
-shiny 5v 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant sap sipper gogoat pokeball the OT is James and the ID is 05251
-shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid rivalry pyroar poeball the OT is Luas and the ID is 30674
-shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 calm flower veil florges ultra ball the OT is luas and the ID is 06688
-shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid solar power helipotile (egg moves camouflage, electric terrain, agility, glare) poke ball the OT is Lucas and the ID is 51765
-shiny 6v modest magician delphox (egg moves magic coat, wish, heat wave) pokeball the OT is VERUDA and the ID is 18852
-shiny 6v impish bulletproof chesnaught pokeball the OT is Josepe :) and the ID is 04050
-shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 modest pixelate sylveon repeat ball the OT is Derrick and the ID is 29690
-shiny 5v 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant strong jaw tyranturm (egg moves dragon dance, fire fang, poison fang, ice fang) poke ball the OT is Revan and the ID is 15458

Inbox me if youre interested :)

Hi ! may I have a copy of these Dittos please ?
- Hidden Power Fire, Grass, Fighting and Ice Dittos
- Trick Room Ditto
( if you want a little something from my thread for them, feel free to ask ^^ )

and CMT for your Shiny Snover, I really like his nickname :)

.com

Grumpy old man
Sorry, nothing for me thanks for the interest though.
Hi ! may I have a copy of these Dittos please ?
- Hidden Power Fire, Grass, Fighting and Ice Dittos
- Trick Room Ditto
( if you want a little something from my thread for them, feel free to ask ^^ )

and CMT for your Shiny Snover, I really like his nickname :)
Stumpy's a her...
I'll check your thread for her later on to see what's new. :) But sure thing on the Dittos.
Also, the shiny HP Fire Chikorita in your thread's one of my breeds (just since it says Tatertot underneath). :P

Sorry, nothing for me thanks for the interest though.

Stumpy's a her...
I'll check your thread for her later on to see what's new. :) But sure thing on the Dittos.
Also, the shiny HP Fire Chikorita in your thread's one of my breeds (just since it says Tatertot underneath). :P
Oh yes forgot it was yours as it's Tatertot who traded it to me >< I'll give you credit for sure ^^ And thanks for the Dittos, just PM me when you want to trade :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)